MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was more than that. There was some misunderstanding.... something happened Thursday afternoon and the parents sped away. This is the beginning. It is all in the time line.

***Debbie and Jeremy have a heated discussion with LE before speeding off in police car to command center to find out about possible new lead. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa...,5671503.story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**the list of suspects provided by the parents is now up to 12.---suspects all cleared
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capt. Young: "the mother and father no longer want to cooperate with detectives."

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1a391r9l4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by BeanE
clip_image001.gif

--thank you BeanE
Capt. Young: "There is no doubt they informed us that they no longer wish to cooperate with the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:05 PM

Shame, the links are broke on this timeline. I'm curious as to why Debbie and Jeremy sped off in a police car.

I have to laugh at your post alittle because my hubby calls me an octapus.
Women do it all the time, but do men? My hubby can't do 3 things at a time!
esp with a baby.

Moms should be able to grow an extra arm or two while pregnant. lol.

In the recent case in Canada, which was one of the few stranger kidnappings from a home in recent years, LE had a ready-made suspect and sure enough...

This is a bold kidnapping, if it happened and was a stranger, and probably not a first crime. And probably someone who lives nearby would fit the "profile". Seems like any neighborhood "creeps" would have been brought to LE's attention by now, and they said they have looked at the RSO's. So if not a registered sex offender, what other crimes might proceed a "home invasion/kidnapping" I wonder? I think it would have to be someone with a criminal record. JMO

I agree. But my mind keeps going to freaky teens on meth. They might not have any records yet, and would be 'bold' because they are stupid.

I know that teens do not usually want infants. I just wonder if they knew someone who wanted a child, like a mother who had lost a child recently/

I hope it is something like that anyway.

It was more than that. There was some misunderstanding.... something happened Thursday afternoon and the parents sped away. This is the beginning. It is all in the time line.

***Debbie and Jeremy have a heated discussion with LE before speeding off in police car to command center to find out about possible new lead. http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa...,5671503.story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**the list of suspects provided by the parents is now up to 12.---suspects all cleared
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Capt. Young: "the mother and father no longer want to cooperate with detectives."

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_...#ixzz1a391r9l4

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by BeanE
clip_image001.gif

--thank you BeanE
Capt. Young: "There is no doubt they informed us that they no longer wish to cooperate with the investigation."
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 8:05 PM

There is a video of Capt Young from that afternoon explaining the animated conversation. He said it was a mis-communication. I'll try to find it for you.
ETA [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7196229&postcount=137"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - MO MO - AMBER ALERT: Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #4[/ame]

Alas, no more video!

There is something else that I was thinking of that makes the intruder perp story less plausible to me. DB says she closes all the doors, even the bedroom doors, at night. So the perp comes in, and selects the right door to kidnap Lisa. He/she doesn't accidentally open the wrong doors, or if he/she does it wakes no one?
Which simply adds to my belief that it was someone who knew the family, their routine, and their home pretty well.

IIRC, years go there was case of an open garage door kidnapping (in FLA???)
baby (about Lisa's age) never found, parents home bugged by LE but was that ever solved?
Mom babysat other kids.

Are you saying Debbie won't let Jeremy talk? What makes you say that? Or maybe I'm just misunderstanding your post.

Yes, that is what I am saying. It seems to me that anytime he goes to open his mouth she butts in... like she did in the plea to the kidnapper.. I don;t have the link.....

Shame, the links are broke on this timeline. I'm curious as to why Debbie and Jeremy sped off in a police car.

They actually sped off in a car or their car. It was not a police car. That was a discrepancy of several news sources all reporting things at once and not getting things accurate.

Sometimes I feel like this is all just a giant game of "Telephone" .

On October 27th, 2004, the Defendants wrapped up what can be best characterized as a botched investigation of the murder of 4-year-old Riley Fox. Having made critical mistakes in the early stages of the investigation resulting in the destruction of key evidence, Defendants, in a last desperate effort to close the case on the eve of an election, made their move on an easy target - the 27 year old father of Riley Fox. A young man with no knowledge of the criminal justice system in Illinois and its shameful history of false confessions and wrongful convictions, Kevin Fox was best known for being a great father to his children and a bit too trusting of authority figures. Seeing no need for an attorney because he had “nothing to hide”, Kevin walked into a locked room from which he may never return. After hearing hours of threats, lies about the evidence, and promises about a ”deal”, Kevin Fox fell victim to a lethal game of bait and switch.

Believing he had only two options, a 30 year to life sentence with the promise of daily sexual assaults and years of separation from his family or, the bait, a 3-5 year sentence for involuntary manslaughter and immediate release on bond, he chose the later, at the price of agreeing to a fabricated story.

The switch occurred on October 27th when Kevin Fox learned he had not only been tricked into a first degree murder charge but the lethal game ended in the coveted prize for the State - a chance to get a lethal injection.

https://antipolygraph.org/cgi-bin/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1146566231

I remember that devastating case. It kind of makes me think of this case. I hope it is not similar at all. :mad:

There were 3 children in the house. Why the baby? A sick baby who is going to be a handful between teething, a cold, needing more care than an older child like diapers, feedings, baths etc.

I'm having a really difficult time with this theory except for in two cases. Grudge, or some crazed woman who wanted a baby. But, I keep coming back to no one hearing a thing. That bugs me. Opening doors and closing doors, and window screens out and lights being turned on and phones disappearing out of the kitchen? Someone was moving around that house not just a minute or two with a grab and run ya know?

And no one heard a thing even with a baby monitor on?

dear locals...........anything on news? twitter?

The only "Kansas side of the border" news I saw on the local stations online was a report on the NASCAR race where the family handed out posters, and one other - which re-heated and re-served the Johnson County landfill story from last week.

In the recent case in Canada, which was one of the few stranger kidnappings from a home in recent years, LE had a ready-made suspect and sure enough...

This is a bold kidnapping, if it happened and was a stranger, and probably not a first crime. And probably someone who lives nearby would fit the "profile". Seems like any neighborhood "creeps" would have been brought to LE's attention by now, and they said they have looked at the RSO's. So if not a registered sex offender, what other crimes might proceed a "home invasion/kidnapping" I wonder? I think it would have to be someone with a criminal record. JMO

Unless there are some unsolved burglaries that LE hasn't ID'd the perp in. I wonder if there is a way to obtain the crime blotter for say a five mile radius recently?

I agree. But my mind keeps going to freaky teens on meth. They might not have any records yet, and would be 'bold' because they are stupid.

I know that teens do not usually want infants. I just wonder if they knew someone who wanted a child, like a mother who had lost a child recently/

I hope it is something like that anyway.

Bolded by me....

Or even a drug dealer who might be into nefarious activities besides just drug dealing.....

A beautiful, blonde haired, blue eyed baby could bring a lot of money for some very ugly purposes.....

It makes me sick to think about it.

IIRC, years go there was case of an open garage door kidnapping (in FLA???)
baby (about Lisa's age) never found, parents home bugged by LE but was that ever solved?
Mom babysat other kids.

Sabrina Aisenberg? I may not have the last name spelled correctly...

There were 3 children in the house. Why the baby? A sick baby who is going to be a handful between teething, a cold, needing more care than an older child like diapers, feedings, baths etc.

I'm having a really difficult time with this theory except for in two cases. Grudge, or some crazed woman who wanted a baby. But, I keep coming back to no one hearing a thing. That bugs me. Opening doors and closing doors, and window screens out and lights being turned on and phones disappearing out of the kitchen? Someone was moving around that house not just a minute or two with a grab and run ya know?

And no one heard a thing even with a baby monitor on?

Wonder if LE is checking with local drug stores and grocery stores. Video tapes could possibly show someone buying baby items-while the baby is in the cart....

Wonder if LE is checking with local drug stores and grocery stores. Video tapes could possibly show someone buying baby items-while the baby is in the cart....
Tough to do - hundreds and hundreds in the KC metro area of about two million people.

The only "Kansas side of the border" news I saw on the local stations online was a report on the NASCAR race where the family handed out posters, and one other - which re-heated and re-served the Johnson County landfill story from last week.

Well shoot! What happened to that 'new' lead in Kansas?

OT- I just read the Riley Fox story in the links posted above. That is terrible... Even though I think the mom had something to do with this, I think I'm going to back off publicly. I don't want to contribute to someone's unjust scrutiny in case she is innocent.

That poor Fox family... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member