MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've checked all the local news stations in Kansas City's websites but haven't seen any mention of new leads. The only new information I've found from this morning is the fact that 3 cell phones were missing from the home.

I wonder if Fox New's "new lead" is the missing cells.

I just did a speedread through the whole thread....didn't have time to hit the thanks button anywhere.... so consider this a mass Thanks! to everyone.

Well the house layout makes more sense now. According to the accessor website it's a bi-level. So 2 bedrooms upstairs 2 downstairs next to the garage? Looks like there is a sliding glass door leading out the back of the house? Garage is on the bottom level.

Traditionally most homes like this will have all bedrooms upstairs, then the part on the lower level is a basement living room area opposite the garage. It's basically a "split level" but with the garage on the back since that's the way the land slopes.

Police told Pepitone they believe the parents' emotional exchange was in response to investigators returning to the woods to search.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lis...scussion-with-police-20111006,0,5671503.story

IMO, one of either 2 things happened..

1- The parents received bad news, and are upset with LE.

2- The search turned up nothing, and the parents are frustrated with LE's lack of leads in the case to bring their daughter home.

Since anger seemed to be their first reaction, I'm leaning towards the 2nd option.

kitchen bed 1 bed 2

living room bath bed 3

I have only stepped inside the front door in this particular house when it was vacant, right before dad bought it.
The bathroom and bedroom 1 might be reversed, but I dont think so.
WhAt catches my attention is the back deck. I wonder if it goes into the bedroom or what. I did not observe this when I was in it. This particular way would provide much more 'private' entry or exit with lots of cover.

It was real torn up at the time and the people I was given permission to come in and look around with were turned off at first glance as it would have been more work than they were looking at. We pretty much just went in then right back out. The big shop in the back is what made them interested.

I've checked all the local news stations in Kansas City's websites but haven't seen any mention of new leads. The only new information I've found from this morning is the fact that 3 cell phones were missing from the home.

I wonder if Fox New's "new lead" is the missing cells.

I don't think so - they said parents in heated discussion with LE, then sped off in car to command center to get information about new lead. It sounds like this is something new going on now, but I could be wrong - wouldn't be the first time! :)

The Fox News Channel with Megan Kelly was live with the reporter from the local affiliate. The parents were supposed to appear "live" but instead they got the reporter. I believe she said next hour they will talk to LE

Well, IF the reporter has it right......the sequence seems to be new lead heard about.....parents rush to command/search staging area......heated discussion occurs.....then parents rush off in car.

Seems more like they were being denied access or information that they wanted from LE.

Thanks! From that link...
realEPhoto2

This pic would lead me to believe that the master BR was on the first level on the backside of the house. See the window with the blocks, those are usually in bathrooms. Since the home has 2.5 baths, I'm guessing this is master bath, another full bath upstairs on the other side of the home near the other bedrooms, and half bath on lower level. MOO

I'm getting hand cramps from refreshing. Arrrgh....

One thing about the news in Kansas City....you can listen to all 4 channels, regarding the same event, and hear 4 different stories. Even the "facts" differ from one station to the next. It's very frustrating to try and figure out what is going on, especially since every station tries to editorialize and out-sensationalize the next.

My daughter is way too into her Dora the Explorer movie right now, so I can't put it on FoxNews.

If someone could please post the "new lead" they're talking about for those of us who can't watch it, that'd be extremely appreciated!! :)

Could they have been given chit by LE for mentioning the stolen phones this morning?

I have seen it reporte on the previous page that parents were to do a live presser/interview but instead an animated discussion with LE took place at which time LE and parents sped off?

Going back to reread

Just to clear it up. Not sure of the context though. At about 2:40 into the video.

"They took all of our phones so we couldn't call anybody"

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-parents-terrified-but-trying-to-stay-hopeful

Thanks, I was getting ready to post the same thing. So he meant it one of two ways--

1-- The abductor(s) took their phones for the specific reason of stopping them from calling right away.

or

2-- The abductor(s) took the phones, therefore, the family was not able to immediately call.

I don't think there is any way of us knowing exactly what he meant. If I had to speculate, I would say he was just explaining that they were not able to call immediately. :twocents:

My daughter is way too into her Dora the Explorer movie right now, so I can't put it on FoxNews.

If someone could please post the "new lead" they're talking about for those of us who can't watch it, that'd be extremely appreciated!! :)

So far they really haven't clarified anything at all....... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member