MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW......hey Kimster.......there were 17 reports of UFO sightings in this area of Kansas City over the night of Oct.3rd/4th.......do your people not take surveillance videos????????

hey raeann,
you wanna pass a girl a diaper before you make a funny that is... <<<thaaaat funny>>>>>?!

LOL

I am trying to find info that someone said earlier about the baby being sick... can someone update me on that... sick how?

Why would finding the phones be of such importance, especially if they turn up in a storm drain, wet, etc.? I am not getting that. I guess they could be hoping for prints, etc...but probably not down a sewer. What can the phones tell them that the records can't, otherwise? Just trying to figure out why LE would be so focused on finding the phones, if they are...

IMO, because
1) they may not have a whole lot of other leads right now
2) there may or may not be prints but it would be good to have the possibility ruled out in any case
3) the location of the phones gives them the location of the perp, at one time, and who knows what else they could find, starting from there. A witness, fingerprints, foot prints, tire tracks, cans with their DNA, the lost map to the secret hiding place, etc.
4) it's possible the parents chucked the phones because they didn't want LE to find them and if so, the police are extremely interested in finding out why
5) something else of interest might have been discarded in the same place as the phones. Even Lisa, unfortunately.
6) you gotta check out everything so you can answer the suspect's attorney at trial, saying, "hey, you didn't even find the phones so how do you know my client did it?"

perhaps LE was unhappy with some of the details that have been released by parents during their round of press in the last 24? Something LE was keeping under their hats to protect the investigation?

This is what I was thinking. IF the phones were stolen and not thrown away, they may not want the perp(s) to know they can be tracked.

New poster showing Lisa if she were dressed as a boy.

“Normally newborn babies are abducted and passed off as their own.” In this case, because Baby Lisa is 10 months old, be aware of any military soldiers coming home to greet a girlfriend or wife with a child that may not be his. It may be Baby Lisa. Perhaps the abductor could not find an infant “in time.” Be aware of any families that have recently “adopted” a ten month – 1 year old child. Look closely at new neighbors with a baby as it could be Lisa. She is a bit bigger than most 10 month old children and could pass, in body size, for a child a bit older.'

http://thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/2011/10/lisa-irwin-abducted-baby-disguised-as.html?spref=tw

I am trying to find info that someone said earlier about the baby being sick... can someone update me on that... sick how?

She has a cold with a cough per Debbie, the mom.

I read that Lisa had been sick with a cold. moo

Th only detail I've read was that she had a cough.

In the original Amber Alert description, it had said that she was sick with a cold. I haven't heard anything else about it since then. One sec, I'll try to find the actual Amber Alert statement.

Edit- Found it.

Lisa has blue eyes and blond hair, is 30 inches tall and weighs 26 to 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it, police said. The child has two bottom teeth and a beauty mark on her right outer thigh. Her parents said she also has a cold with a cough.

From: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/04/lisa-irwin-missing-baby-amber-alert_n_994470.html

It was released the very first day when the description went out. Lisa was described as having a cold/cough and a small bug bite near one ear.

Let me try to find a link

New poster showing Lisa if she were dressed as a boy.

“Normally newborn babies are abducted and passed off as their own.” In this case, because Baby Lisa is 10 months old, be aware of any military soldiers coming home to greet a girlfriend or wife with a child that may not be his. It may be Baby Lisa. Perhaps the abductor could not find an infant “in time.” Be aware of any families that have recently “adopted” a ten month – 1 year old child. Look closely at new neighbors with a baby as it could be Lisa. She is a bit bigger than most 10 month old children and could pass, in body size, for a child a bit older.'

http://thelostnmissing.blogspot.com/2011/10/lisa-irwin-abducted-baby-disguised-as.html?spref=tw

GREAT PICTURE....GREAT IDEA!! :rocker:

I keep thinking about how many times my kids have been sick and I didn't get up in the middle of the night to check on them. Just wanted them to sleep. :(

Lisa has blue eyes and blonde hair. She is 30 inches tall and weighs between 26 and 30 pounds. She was last seen wearing purple shorts and a purple shirt with white kittens on it. The baby is described as having two bottom teeth, a small bug bite under her left ear, a beauty mark on her right outer thigh and currently has a cold with a cough.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20116203-504083.html

ETA lauriej beat me to it (waaah)

hey raeann,
you wanna pass a girl a diaper before you make a funny that is... <<<thaaaat funny>>>>>?!

LOL

ooops....sorry.....just was thinking when I saw a few articles about the UFO's how handy some aerial video from that night would have been!!!

Her eyes look a little "off" in some of those photos... I was wondering if there was some sort of medical condition. But, I guess only a cold was reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay