MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it more than coincidental that the abduction happened on the first night the father would be gone for his new job. That indicates someone who would know the dad would not be there.

I also find it odd that anyone carrying a baby and trying to get out of a house quickly would take the time to unplug phones from chargers (if they were on the counter being charged) or even to bother with them. It seems the perp would have had to take the phones first, prior to getting the baby, since it would take two arms to hold a baby of that size, particularly if you were trying to keep her asleep...and then have pockets or purse to stash them in. How would they know that these were the only phones the family had and didn't have a landline unless they are very familiar? (if the theory about preventing a 911 call is correct). It also seems strange that this person would turn on lights while committing this act.

The phones in themselves would not have enough value to bother with as far as robbery motive, IMO. I wonder if there was a phone call with someone earlier that night that would cause the intruder to want to take the phones, not realizing their call could still be traced.

All 3 cell phones were on the kitchen counter.

Did the father not have his with him at work? I guess I take mine everywhere... but maybe everyone doesn't.

Megyn Kelly interviewing LE after commercial on FOX news

I tried to post a layout, but it didn't come out so I will try to talk you through.

going in the front door is the living room, behind it facing the back yard is the kitchen. I believe the stairs going down are off of the kitchen. The hallway goes off to the right of the kitchen and their are 2 bedrooms on the back wall and the 3rd (comp room) along the far wall. The bath is between the living room and bed 3 with access in from the hall. the bathroom could possibly be flipped to be facing the back wall and there be 2 bedrooms along the front wall.

We are talking approx 1000 sf on the upper floor. the basement also shares space with a 2-car garage with access being in the back.

No homeowners association (Yeah!). We just have to abide by city codes.

The back deck entry is what puzzles me. It looks like the entry is in one of the bedrooms. I am positive of the livingroom and kitchen placement as I have been in that part of the house years ago (well the placement then anyway).

So is that block window seen on the backside in the kitchen? Seems more likely for a bathroom.

I wonder which was Lisa's room?

Have police confirmed they were referring to the front door as being the one unlocked and not the back deck door?

omg ... I was channel surfing this morning and saw the story on the Today Show about missing Baby Lisa ... :( what a beautiful baby !

Thanks goodness for WS because this is the first place I came to get the facts.

omg ... this is so SAD ... I don't even want to type what I am thinking right now ... will have to read here first ...

I just hope they find this beautiful baby alive and SOON !

MOO ...

I find it more than coincidental that the abduction happened on the first night the father would be gone for his new job. That indicates someone who would know the dad would not be there.

I also find it odd that anyone carrying a baby and trying to get out of a house quickly would take the time to unplug phones from chargers (if they were on the counter being charged) or even to bother with them. It seems the perp would have had to take the phones first, prior to getting the baby, since it would take two arms to hold a baby of that size, particularly if you were trying to keep her asleep...and then have pockets or purse to stash them in. How would they know that these were the only phones the family had and didn't have a landline unless they are very familiar? (if the theory about preventing a 911 call is correct). It also seems strange that this person would turn on lights while committing this act.

The phones in themselves would not have enough value to bother with as far as robbery motive, IMO. I wonder if there was a phone call with someone earlier that night that would cause the intruder to want to take the phones, not realizing their call could still be traced.

The lights being turned on bothers me too. Not only would one risk waking up someone in the house a neighbor could have noticed all the lights on (odd) and saw someone walking out.

Does anyone know if LE is testing Lisa's crib's sheets, blankets, etc., even light switches in the house, for stranger DNA? I would hope so!

And, if so, perhaps the nine people who could be classified as POIs (according to the father) could be asked to volunteer their DNA for comparison.

Just MOO.

I'm hung up on the phones, no pun intended.
Does the father not have a cell phone on him? Why would all three be on the counter? Something stinks.

BBM

that is actually an interesting thought we had discussed the brazenness it would take to enter a home you know was occupied and steal a baby in the dead of night. Many have debated whether the phones were taken as a delay tactic regarding reporting the situation. Your suggestion that they may have been taken first would address the question we have all been asking ourselves - What if mom or one of the boys had awakened, interrupting this abduction???

Perhaps teh phones were removed prior to taking the baby so that if anyone awoke they could not get off a call to 911 while the perp was still in the home?

food for thought - thanks

Does anyone know if LE is testing Lisa's crib's sheets, blankets, etc., even light switches in the house, for stranger DNA? I would hope so!

And, if so, perhaps the nine people who could be classified as POIs (according to the father) could be asked to volunteer their DNA for comparison.

Just MOO.

I'm positive they've checked for fingerprints, hair, dna, fibers, dirt, leaves, anything you could possible think of in Lisa's entire room.

FOX: Lisa's parents were supposed to speak with them. Now police captain is.

What phone did the parents use to call 911 on if all their cell phones were taken?

If they had a home phone, I'm surprised the perp didn't see that, and cut the phone line.

Just MOO.

ITA about the light switches. Any prints not from the occupants of the house ? Unless one or both of the boys had gotten up and left the lights on ? MOO

is he speaking now and can you link pls and thank you.

police captain...parents thought there was a new development. rushed to the area. no new development. everything is fine with parents. assumed there was a big break.

ETA: police captain seemed to shrug this off. states that he's sure the parents are frustrated after 3 days and no solid leads.

FOX: parents had a new name suggested to them and needed to talk to police today. police says he can't confirm, but it's likely.

???????????????????????

ETA: this WAS NOT the animated exchange. sounded like it happened earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiyasofya