MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you CarrieBean :0 I had not seen that. I think it is all in the semantics and the punctuation.

They took all our phone so we couldn't call anybody

or

They took all our phones . . . so we couldn't call anybody . . .

so the abductor was not only able to break in through a window and carry out a child but also able to go around the house and find and take all of the cellphones?

I wonder if LE didn't want to make the cell phone missing/lights on information public for some reason. When Lisa's parents told the media about this, perhaps it worried LE that they might tell the media other confidential information related to the case. Consequently, perhaps LE isn't telling Lisa's parents about the latest lead, which caused the heated debate.

I have seen it reporte on the previous page that parents were to do a live presser/interview but instead an animated discussion with LE took place at which time LE and parents sped off?

Going back to reread

Sounds like the parents want to talk to the media as much as possible about everything they've learned/know and LE is telling them to keep things quiet.

The Fox News Channel with Megan Kelly was live with the reporter from the local affiliate. The parents were supposed to appear "live" but instead they got the reporter. I believe she said next hour they will talk to LE

huhmm.

Something has happened that caused parents to speed off even tho a live interview was scheduled. Something that caused an animated discussion between parents and LE

OMG I so hope and pray there has been a break in this case

so the abductor was not only able to break in through a window and carry out a child but also able to go around the house and find and take all of the cellphones?

And turn on many of the lights possibly...MOO

The "in through a window" assumption has apparently been disproved.

I thought the same thing, but thanks to fellow sleuthers....found out all the phones were on the kitchen counter. So the person may have walked passed them on the way in or out and grabbed them.

"heated"

of course the media just had to choose that word dint they....

perhaps LE was unhappy with some of the details that have been released by parents during their round of press in the last 24? Something LE was keeping under their hats to protect the investigation?

They were all in one spot on the counter b/c something was being done to reprogram them that night. So it may have been a very easy and very visible grab that was a matter of convenience for items that are often desired - and thwarting the parents may have been a bonus side effect, so to speak.

ETA, apparently the in through the window was disproven and it's sounding like it they went in/out through the (possibly, per police) unlocked front door.

In da Middle ~ Do you know the layout of this particular house? Since you live in the nieghborhood, I was thinking that you may have been in the same model and could provide a layout/description of the house, so we could get a better idea of where things are.

Is there a homeowners association that has an online site that may have the floor plans for the houses in the development? Thanks!

I tried to post a layout, but it didn't come out so I will try to talk you through.

going in the front door is the living room, behind it facing the back yard is the kitchen. I believe the stairs going down are off of the kitchen. The hallway goes off to the right of the kitchen and their are 2 bedrooms on the back wall and the 3rd (comp room) along the far wall. The bath is between the living room and bed 3 with access in from the hall. the bathroom could possibly be flipped to be facing the back wall and there be 2 bedrooms along the front wall.

We are talking approx 1000 sf on the upper floor. the basement also shares space with a 2-car garage with access being in the back.

No homeowners association (Yeah!). We just have to abide by city codes.

The back deck entry is what puzzles me. It looks like the entry is in one of the bedrooms. I am positive of the livingroom and kitchen placement as I have been in that part of the house years ago (well the placement then anyway).

Okay, so does anyone know if the parents sped off to the LE headquarters/station for an update? I am sorry, I didn't find that information while reading news or else maybe I missed it?

BTW......hey Kimster.......there were 17 reports of UFO sightings in this area of Kansas City over the night of Oct.3rd/4th.......do your people not take surveillance videos????????

The cell phones (3) were all placed together on a counter.

All 3 cell phones were on the kitchen counter.

I have also heard it described as "animated" nursebeeme. I prefer to think that is the more accurate description. I may be proven wrong but for now I choose not to read too much into the reporter's choice of words.

The "in through a window" assumption has apparently been disproved.

ok thanks hadn't heard that. so according to the story above when the father came home he found the door unlocked, several lights on and a window open. it says he checked and found the two boys in their room but doesn't say where the mother was when he came home.

I thought the same thing, but thanks to fellow sleuthers....found out all the phones were on the kitchen counter. So the person may have walked passed them on the way in or out and grabbed them.

I agree..it would be easy to just grab them on the way in/out. Also, the abductors may have been a couple, in which case one takes baby Lisa and one is taking the cell phones/making sure the house is secure from any evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay