MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought: perhaps someone was going to break in the house. They cut through the screen, then looked in and were able to see baby Lisa sleeping in there. They stopped (didn't want to wake the baby), then changed their minds and thought about taking the baby. Went in another way, go the baby, grabbed the phones on the way out.

Farfetched, yeah. But then that could tie into this other homicide: what if someone either found out and wanted to tell LE about the baby, OR someone got attached to the baby and didn't want to "sell" her, wanted to keep her instead. But that didn't go over well with others involved? Still pretty "brazen" - entering the house, turning lights on, etc.

Okay, the theories in my head regarding this case are getting out of hand... Just wish they'd find this precious baby...

Fox News not sounding too promising - parents arguing with LE and left.... oh no.....

Fox reporter....parents in animated discussion with LE, arms flailing and voices raised, then were rushed into a police??? car and sped away.

Baby Lisa's Parents Get in Heated Discussion with Police (Fox4)
Tensions are running high in day three of the search for missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin. Police and FBI agents returned to the home where baby Lisa was feared abducted on Thursday. Investigators also descended on an area about a mile away from the home to search for the third time, only investigators on Thursday were walking shoulder-to-shoulder in hopes of finding any evidence that may lead them to baby Lisa.

FOX 4's John Pepitone describes a heated conversation police had with the baby's parents at the location where police were walking shoulder-to-shoulder. According to witnesses, the parents, Jeremy Irwin and Debbie Bradley, were seen having an animated discussion with police before speeding off in their car.
video at link above

Eating Reading Thinking- Wonder why Jeremy didn't first go check on Deborah?

maybe he thought that since the lights were on, she was in Lisa's room. He went to the 1st room he was closest too? Not sure.

BBM

..i must have missed this----his 1st night on the job ever? or was he back for his 1st night after a vacation period? thanks..

It was his first night at his new job (working the night shift).

FOX NEWS: Breaking news - Possible new lead

ETA: Seemed like a whole lot of nothing. :( Basically just asked questions as to why they keep searching the woods. sigh.

DianaWatt DianaWatt
10 month old Lisa Irwin, parent's have rushed to police command center to find out new information, a possible lead.
2 minutes ago

someone plsl throw up a link. I am on foxnews website (dont have the channel) and am not seeing anything about breaking news! Help.

Well the house layout makes more sense now. According to the accessor website it's a bi-level. So 2 bedrooms upstairs 2 downstairs next to the garage? Looks like there is a sliding glass door leading out the back of the house? Garage is on the bottom level.

BBM = bolded by me

She just got a new cell phone and was transferring the numbers, which would indicate she did not buy it from a cell provider since they do that. Mayhaps she bought it on craigslist?????

She also said that one wasn't working, so it could have been a replacement from ebay (we've done that before when our phones have broken), a replacement from a wireless carrier phone insurance plan (done that before), or adding numbers to an older phone if the newer one had broken and they had to go back to the old one (also done that before). There are a lot of possibilities.

The discussion could be as simple as LE not allowing them to stay in the search area or to view some type of items that were found, etc.

I read (not sure where now) that the three phones were on the counter, one did not work, and apparently one was new, as Debi was going to be putting the numbers and contacts into it from the other phone that was working. So, I dont know if the dad possibly just forgot to take it with him, as it was not in its normal place, or if he left it on purpose so she could work on getting it set up... or what.

Here is a link to our county assessor website for their house. Clay county has a decent website... this house is listed as 4bd, 2 1/2 ba. IF on of these bedrooms is in the basement, that means the bedroom is "conforming" meaning a sufficient egress to consider it a bedroom. Therefore, I suspect all four bedrooms are upstairs. There is a link at the bottom that will show you a front and back picture of the house, as well as a link to show a sort-of floorplan, and where the house is located in relation to the neighbors etc.. very helpful link! http://gisweb.claycogov.com/realEstate/realEstateDetail.jsp?parcelid=18115001400500

Thanks! From that link...
realEPhoto2

realEPhoto2

realEPhoto2

Oh no... this doesn't sound good. :(

Are you all seeing this online or on tv? If online, could someone share a link, please?

Anything more on TV about the new lead? I am incredibly anxious right now, but no TV here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member