MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it weird to anyone else that Baby Lisa's room seems to be the size of a closet??

Per the Today Show video:

1. I'm sorry to say, but IMO, the father's mannerisms are just plain ODD. The way he stares just straight ahead with a blank look, showing no emotion. I just find that bizarre. MOO

2. The mother says she failed the test. And is asked which question she failed...to which she DOESN"T reply they didn't tell her which one, she responds that she "doesn't remember which question she failed". I'm sorry, but in something like this, I think you would remember, especially if you were telling the truth.

:rocker: I totally agree ... something "smells" ...

MOO ...

Oh no this baby girl is still missing.

I watched the Today show interview myself and I am still not getting any bad vibes off the parents. I feel awful for them.

If my son has been missing for 4 days without a trace I'd be dead inside. I would probably be pretty emotionless at that point as well.

As for the failur of the LDT I strongly believe that they either failed a question unrelated or it's an investigative tactic.

I believe the parents of BreeAnn Rodriguez were told they "failed" as well and they had nothing to do with their daughters death.

I am praying Lisa is brought home safely and these parents continue to have strength.

The thing that bothered me about the father's statement is he said that he checked all of the kids rooms and we looked in Lisa's room. Did he go and wake his wife after he checked the other kid's rooms?

I think that the parents are likely "not" cooperating with police because mom "failed" a question on the test.

The feeling I got when watching both parents talk is that mom looked at dad to verify once or twice. IMHO I think that mom suspects that dad knows something about the abduction. Whether she suspects him of involvement is possible, but not necessary. However, I think that she does suspect that he at least knows more than he is telling. For some reason, I still do not suspect mom. I do suspect that dad has some shady people aroung that possible had something to do with this (mainly speculation). I am heartbroken over this little girl being taken from her home and her brothers. :(

Do we know the last independent person (ie non family) who saw Lisa ? was she seen on the day of her disappearance ? if so by whom? and at what time?

Oh no this baby girl is still missing.

I watched the Today show interview myself and I am still not getting any bad vibes off the parents. I feel awful for them.

If my son has been missing for 4 days without a trace I'd be dead inside. I would probably be pretty emotionless at that point as well.

As for the failur of the LDT I strongly believe that they either failed a question unrelated or it's an investigative tactic.

I believe the parents of BreeAnn Rodriguez were told they "failed" as well and they had nothing to do with their daughters death.

I am praying Lisa is brought home safely and these parents continue to have strength.

Yeeepp.

I could be wrong, but I think In Da Middle had her house searched, but I don't think with dogs.

No, they didn't actually come IN my house. We live far enough down i guess, but they may have also not because when they got down to us they had about 6 households of us all outside together (as usual when it is this nice out) and kinda asked us all together and all of us had the exact same info - no we didn't hear anything - no the dogs were not barking or alerting to anything that night - yes most of us had our windows at least cracked and think at least one of us would have heard or saw something if it went passed our house. We wouldn't have heard anything at their house though.

Is it weird to anyone else that Baby Lisa's room seems to be the size of a closet??

No.

1. This layout scale looks way off to me.

2. If the size is correct it seems fine to me. What does she need in there? A crib and a changing table? Babies don't need much stuff in their room, plus it's close to the parents room.

I know there isn't a lot of water out that way, but where is the nearest river, lake, pond, etc? How far away?

There are actually quite a few large areas of water all around the city......this aerial gives a good view of the LARGEST but there are numerous small streams, creeks, ponds and neighborhood lakes that are all over the city in just about every housing development outside of the "inner city" areas. Even the famous Country Club Plaza area has a huge concrete waterway that is basically for flood control and nearly empty at times. During rainy periods or big storms it carries a MASSIVE amount of water through the area.

In the map link below, I believe the neighborhood in question would be toward the middle just north of the main river visible on the satellite image.

http://geology.com/satellite/cities/kansas-city-satellite-image.shtml

I personally think parents of a missing baby are smart to "lawyer up" to guide them in how to handle the media, le, and things they are totally unprepared to deal with. Especially now that the story has gone National. To me, that does not make them seem more "guilty" but wise in a hellish situation. I can't imagine how many requests for interviews, etc. they must be getting. They know they are under a microscope and any misstep will be pounced on by the media and le. If they have told le everything they know, then it is up to le to solve this. They may be guilty as sin. A parent is usually the guilty one in cases like this. But I don't judge then for getting legal help.

I'm sorry, but in the history of the world, I don't believe a lawyer has ever found a missing child. In fact, on more than one occasion, they have hindered investigations. Unless the parents are charged with a crime, or believe they will be, I see no reason to hire a lawyer for oneself when one's child is missing. As far as media plugs, I'd be enlisting the help of every friend and relative I could find to swamp the media outlets with photos and info until my child is found. Police departments actually have people on staff to guide you in not making statements that might bring harm to your missing child. IMO-lawyering up at this stage is not a good sign...nobody has accused them of ANY WRONGDOING...yet...

Goodness.

I am gone for 5 minutes

and now we have a missing dog from that night

and the family has no bathroom on the many floor...

curious ... could people here think of a list of 9 or 12 suspects in a disappearance of your child?

I'd be hard-pressed to think of one (in fact I can't think of anyone atm) so just wondering if others might want to weigh in on this ...

Breeann's parents responded with confusion at being told they failed the LD test, yet continued on in working with LE, etc...not deciding to take a stand and decide which media they would talk to, etc...JMO

Goodness.

I am gone for 5 minutes

and now we have a missing dog from that night

and the family has no bathroom on the many floor...

:floorlaugh: Thank you for this laugh. I needed it.

That's a common tactic police use to break people. She has no way - none - to determine if it's true.

God help families whose children are stolen when LE turns on them.

BBM

If the report is true that the parents have a lawyer, would the police not have to release that information to the lawyer?

I honestly have no clue, I'm just curious.....

Please refrain from posting Statement Analysis information until Admin has a chance to weigh in on the technique.

Thank you!!

No, they didn't actually come IN my house. We live far enough down i guess, but they may have also not because when they got down to us they had about 6 households of us all outside together (as usual when it is this nice out) and kinda asked us all together and all of us had the exact same info - no we didn't hear anything - no the dogs were not barking or alerting to anything that night - yes most of us had our windows at least cracked and think at least one of us would have heard or saw something if it went passed our house. We wouldn't have heard anything at their house though.

As far as the neighbors dog going missing. Was it a barker? Does it live inside or outside or both?
My thoughts on if it were a barker and the neighborhood was being cased the perp may have wanted to silence it for lack of a better term. Is the dog back now?

It's no more weird than the fact that there is no bathroom and the "computer room" takes up 1/4 to 1/3 of the total square footage. I just think it's a VERY poor rendering of a floor plan. I think it was just to give an IDEA of how the rooms were laid out and where they were in relation to the front door and other rooms. JMHO.

curious ... could people here think of a list of 9 or 12 suspects in a disappearance of your child?

I'd be hard-pressed to think of one (in fact I can't think of anyone atm) so just wondering if others might want to weigh in on this ...

I could if there were something that happened recently that may have made me some enemies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey