MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's true a dog went missing the same night...a baby thief and a dog thief in a quiet neighbourhood, where stuff like this "doesn't happen", on the same night.

Possibly the dog barked and was killed and taken to not leave any evidence of it. Is it possible that with all the cases lately that someone was careful to make it look as if the parents were lying? Payback for something? This would be more torture than anything else I could think of if they crossed someone at some time. I believe the parents, I don't think they did anything to the baby. People are different in different states, we talk different, act different and maybe handle sudden thrust into spotlight different. Is any of this possible?

I see the dad slow to answer alot of questions and mixing words up, I take it be be nervous, tired and trying not to show his emotions. I could see my hubby doing this and I know I would be a wreck.

I may not post on forums alot, but I have followed every case that has been in the media. I have been correct on all of them with my first instincts about the parents involvment. I sway back and forth after reading and seeing news, but my first instints were right. I hope i'm right this time and Lisa comes home safe, my opinions only.

BBM

If the report is true that the parents have a lawyer, would the police not have to release that information to the lawyer?

I honestly have no clue, I'm just curious.....

well presumably they are being questioned atm as witnesses so I believe they would not have to release that information to a witness regardless of whether they had a lawyer. If that person was someone who was arrested or charged with the crime then I belive it is different - I may have that wrong though.

Yeah, but you would think there would be a bathroom on the main floor. Maybe I missed something. Is this a two story home? Or are we talking about a basement? I just looked again and there doesn't look like there would be a 2nd story to this house.

That sure is a small room, maybe it was changed from a bathroom to a nursery and the bathroom is somewhere else?

Breeann's parents responded with confusion at being told they failed the LD test, yet continued on in working with LE, etc...not deciding to take a stand and decide which media they would talk to, etc...JMO

Well, in the interview they confirmed that they are in fact fully cooperating with LE.

IMO, I think the "not cooperating" statement was made out of exasperation and frustration and it's now being blown out of proportion.

MOO.

wow.. that computer room is huge!

I'm still playing catch up, so someone may of already posted this....however, I remember last night watching an interview that the parents gave & mom stated the computer room was actually a 2nd living room that they made into their computer room.

Please refrain from posting Statement Analysis information until Admin has a chance to weigh in on the technique.

Thank you!!

I'm feeling stupid, but what statement analysis?

curious ... could people here think of a list of 9 or 12 suspects in a disappearance of your child?

I'd be hard-pressed to think of one (in fact I can't think of anyone atm) so just wondering if others might want to weigh in on this ...

I could, they would probably all be wrong, but when you're kid is missing,everbody is a suspect until otherwise proven--that girl at the check out who asked so many questions about her birth and when she cut her teeth. The single dad at the park, who may or may not have been flirting with me when he said she was so cute he wished he had one just like her. My uncle's wife's stepsister who is a little cuckoo anyway and has tried for years to have a baby but can't and nobody can get her on the phone right now...etc=It's just one of those things you have to do when there is nothing substantial to go on...

Well, in the interview they confirmed that they are in fact fully cooperating with LE.

IMO, I think the "not cooperating" statement was made out of exasperation and frustration and it's now being blown out of proportion.

MOO.

I thought I read here that LE reconfirmed the "not cooperating" statement this morning...could be wrong.
In any event, talking about cooperating or not cooperating is not what might possibly help LE...talking with LE might. JMO

As far as the neighbors dog going missing. Was it a barker? Does it live inside or outside or both?
My thoughts on if it were a barker and the neighborhood was being cased the perp may have wanted to silence it for lack of a better term. Is the dog back now?

Yep! i posted a couple days ago about a intruder in my house that was hiding in the shower. They had let my barker dog out of my fence before they broke in. I found the dog later. He never dug out. the fence was open for him to run loose. so they were casing my house and knew the dog would alert. moo. this could be something. moo

I'm sorry, but in the history of the world, I don't believe a lawyer has ever found a missing child. In fact, on more than one occasion, they have hindered investigations. Unless the parents are charged with a crime, or believe they will be, I see no reason to hire a lawyer for oneself when one's child is missing. As far as media plugs, I'd be enlisting the help of every friend and relative I could find to swamp the media outlets with photos and info until my child is found. Police departments actually have people on staff to guide you in not making statements that might bring harm to your missing child. IMO-lawyering up at this stage is not a good sign...nobody has accused them of ANY WRONGDOING...yet...

With all due respect, I think it is incredibly naive to assume an attorney is not needed in a case like this. If my child was not found in the first 24 hours, you bet I would find an attorney to protect myself. That's how things work these days. It could be because I am a paralegal, but I would absolutely have an attorney protecting me.

As for the media, our area has been saturated by reports of Lisa's abduction. SATURATED. The ABC affiliate has done a tremendous job of getting the word out on all four of their channels. People are constantly talking about, taking another look at baby girls, etc. The word is out.

The blog being referenced cannot be linked to on WS. if you see something like this:

http://***************************/

It means you cannot link to the blog or refer to it here. HTH. Tricia and SoSue at this point are reviewing the concept.

I thought I read here that LE reconfirmed the "not cooperating" statement this morning...could be wrong.
In any event, talking about cooperating or not cooperating is not what might possibly help LE...talking with LE might. JMO

I'll check that out. Have only watched their "Today Show" interview so far today.

Things I am thankful for so far in this case:

1-there is no swimming pool
2-child was reported missing, presumably, immediately
3-no family members have made recent threats to kill each other or threatened one another with a gun
4-story was jumped on quickly be national media

=hopes for a positive outcome

No.

1. This layout scale looks way off to me.

2. If the size is correct it seems fine to me. What does she need in there? A crib and a changing table? Babies don't need much stuff in their room, plus it's close to the parents room.

You're right, it probably means nothing, but comparing the image of the back of the house with the floor plan, it doesn't appear that the scale would be off too much. I am curious where the bathroom is, but the small size of the room seems odd to me given the huge size of the office. Perhaps they just wanted the baby near them?

With the parents' room right next door, the kidnapper would have to have been extra diligent to not make a peep or have the baby cry out, and with an open floor plan, and the lights left on, hard to imagine you wouldn't notice the lights were on, unless your bedroom door was closed. MOO

I agree. I really do not see what more they can do in this immediate area that they have not done. They have talked to everybody that I am aware of here. They have stopped every car entering here and talked to them. They have entered most houses around here and did a quick look-see. They have scoured the woods multiple times by foot, atv, and with dogs. They have lifted the manhole covers and looked.

What else are they to do around here?
Your post reminded me about the helicopter video from yesterday (link was posted on previous thread). Sorry, I didn't keep the link!

Maybe you viewed it...

They started out by zooming in on Lisa's house...then the commentary said there was a house 1-2 blocks to the west? of Lisa's where they had seen LE activity...they zoomed in on that house, talked about ATV's.

Then they panned down the steep wooded incline to the left of the plateau and showed where most of the LE vehicles were parked. They commented on many LE leaving the "parking" area (not a parking lot but on the street).

Finally, my question: :)

Do you know anything about LE activity at that house? Could it be the home of the neighbor that supposedly saw a man holding a baby in a diaper that nite that seemed to pretend to be going into a home? Could it be the home that the witness saw him pretending to go into? Or...?

No, they didn't actually come IN my house. We live far enough down i guess, but they may have also not because when they got down to us they had about 6 households of us all outside together (as usual when it is this nice out) and kinda asked us all together and all of us had the exact same info - no we didn't hear anything - no the dogs were not barking or alerting to anything that night - yes most of us had our windows at least cracked and think at least one of us would have heard or saw something if it went passed our house. We wouldn't have heard anything at their house though.

Wow. Really? Why aren't police looking IN people's homes. Especially those close by. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyme.as1