MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it was improvements to an existing Starbucks. Those types of jobs are done at night to keep the business open (making money) during operating hours.

Was it established that those pictures of the bed were taken after LE was finished with the house? I didn't see that but I have to admit I have had a real hard time keeping up today!

I think the video stated that the pictures were taken immediately after LE removed the crime scene tape.

I've gotten no work done and can't keep up with these threads tonight.

I could have sworn somewhere (and I don't have the patience right now to go thru all the threads) that someone had a said a year for her living there. Now if JI is in his late 20's, and he bought the house in 2002, he was quite young and prices were def. higher then.

I also thought ( again, sorry, i'm tired) that i found a Debra L Bradley that was born in 86, on that site posted in last post. She had a different address in 10 and then couldn't be served. Then address is listed as 'current one. Some records i found did not have BD's and it could be a different DB. I don't have the best sites for research, just used the MO court system.
And it was stated somewhere earlier that she was in her 20's too..... which would be the 86 date... So i'm very confused. She does look older.

Also, doesn't another relative live relatively close? I thought (and i promise i'll research better tomorrow) that there was another address given for JI a few years back. Not that it matters in a big way, just wondering about financial motives.

Sorry for the rambling..... i just can't stop thinking about this lil one tonight.
Really want Mom and Dad to work with LE...... with or without lawyers.

Do we know if he was renting or buying in 2002? I've read that he's 28 now so he would have been 19 or so in 2002. Ya, that's a little young to be buying a house but not renting one. I rented the same place for a long time. Maybe he is.

This case reminds me so much of the JonBenet Ramsey case. I already see people here dividing into groups based on their theory---Intruder Did It or Family Did It. There's hinky evidence in both cases (ransom note and missing cell phones) that you could make fit either theory. The relationship between LE and the parents isn't good. There's a lot of debate about the parents not cooperating, and what that exactly means. In both cases, those who believe the family was involved, thinks they overstaged the scene. In both cases, those who think there was an intruder point out that the parents do not have a history of abuse, and ask why a parent would cover up the accidental death of a child.

That makes sense. I sure thought that she looked older than 35 but Jeremy looks much older than her. Thanks for this info.

I found her marriage license & child support order but I couldn't find a divorce decree on casenet.

It cost a heck of a lot of money to hire contractors to do jobs at night, especially 3rd shift.

I have a new Starbucks less than a mile from where I live. Construction work wasn't done at night.

imo

My son-in-law is an electrician and their company does night jobs. It just depends on the contracting company. And with a new Starbucks it wouldn't be necessary to work at night. But, if it was one that was open during the day, they would need to do it at night. They are Starbucks after all, NO ONE can live a day without going there right? :)

MyBelle,
I agree. Makes no sense. As someone said earlier today, kidnappers don't look down a street and say-hey let's go to the house that's well lighted, kidnap their baby and steal their cell phones.

A real kidnapper would say let's get the baby and get the he double L outta here.

imo

I agree with you. I think it all depends on what number was called. We haven't been told how far away her husband was working and when he took breaks/dinner. Maybe she called him and he came home at 2:30 a.m. All a mystery at this point.

JMO

Say the 'kidnapper' came through the bedroom window pictured above, did the kidnapper step on the baby swing? Did the kidnapper touch the crib?

I'm trying to ask--did LE finger print that room?

imo

Actually, I'm wondering if these are two separate pieces of information given by JI and DB at different interviews. She said she left the door unlocked and he said the window didn't look right. ?

What would you expect LE would find by testing the bedding?

The crib should have been considered the main part of a crime scene since the mom stated that was the last place Lisa was seen. It should have been tested for fibers, blood, DNA and fingerprints.

Supermarkets here are adding Starbucks in their stores. And the work is done at night so as not to disrupt the business during the day when it is busier. Also any construction work done at a mall is generally done after close so as not to disrupt the operation of the stores around them especially when laying electrical lines and plumbing.

Does anyone know if Jeremy wanted the graveyard shift or if it was his boss who asked him to do this? I suspect this was a team operation.

Do people actually ask for graveyard vs swing?

Actually, I'm wondering if these are two separate pieces of information given by JI and DB at different interviews. She said she left the door unlocked and he said the window didn't look right. ?

Wonder when she admitted she left door unlocked? Before or after LE said they window was not the entry point?

The crib should have been considered the main part of a crime scene since the mom stated that was the last place Lisa was seen. It should have been tested for fibers, blood, DNA and fingerprints.

I wonder if LE knows this ? Wonder if these things were all done ? I'm guessing yes...MOO

Kind of strange you forget to lock the door but you remember you forgot to lock the door.

Well, mom and dad are no longer pleading for the 'kidnapper' to return their baby to a safe place unless media has been editing that part out all day, but can't imagine they would. Reminds me of Cindy and George when they claimed Caylee was a missing child yet you could tell they knew that wasn't true. Using 99% of airtime defending yourself is very telling if you ask me.
LE changed the emphasis of the case by leaking negative "facts" about the mom - and that on top of their self-serving press conference yesterday; I've not heard LE using airtime for much else lately. The parents have to defend themselves because the public will quickly lose interest in helping to find baby Lisa if they buy into the "parents did it" campaign and come to believe the child is dead.

The parents at this time are still the victims here.

Do people actually ask for graveyard vs swing?

Depends on the job and how much more the pay is for that shift.

If Jeremy asked for it, and on the very first night he does so, the baby disappears, I find it suspicious that two unusual things (working graveyard, baby disappearing) happened on that same night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member