GUILTY MO - Nicholas, 35, & Justin Diemel, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found this link online this morning. Very detailed sheriff's report. Does give me a better understanding of the time line the 20th and 21st, and 22nd. I not posting the pdf on here since it contains sensitive information. I hope I am not duplicating other's efforts here.

https://bloximages.newyork1.vip.tow...11e9-90aa-df363e98d9b5/5d3b7cfada982.file.pdf
That verifies that the truck was left running...I remember reading that but it was only rumor at that point.

Side note: “Hy-Klas Foods?!” Only in Missouri lol.

Truck Keys in Ignition. Engine Running?
That verifies that the truck was left running...I remember reading that but it was only rumor at that point.
Side note: “Hy-Klas Foods?!” Only in Missouri lol.
@TristanP :) Thanks for your post, clarifying the issue.
Now I see possible source of initial confusion, which I missed before.
Linked July 26 ProbCause affidavit describes truck in parking lot ---
-page 1, last line of narrative: truck "with keys in the ignition and unattended." bbm
-page 2, second to last paragraph: truck was "left running with the keys in ignition and lights on." bbm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETA: O/T and a momentary break from seriousness of thread.
Yes, "Hy-Klas Foods" in Polo, Missouri, a town w international affiliations. Polo, Missouri was named after Polo, Illinois, which was named after Marco Polo. Thus "Hy-Klas Foods." Skeptics can remove any and all doubts by checking links below. Now back to progress on the investigation.

Polo, MO. "The city's name is a transfer from Polo, Illinois."
Polo, Missouri - Wikipedia

"Polo, Missouri, named after Polo, Illinois."
"Moyer, Armond; Moyer, Winifred (1958).
The origins of unusual place-names."
Polo, Illinois - Wikipedia

Last edited:
So sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner! I will be moving this coming Friday, so it’s been pretty crazy around here ;). I have to go soon, but will check back in tonight. I will go ahead and post the entire judgement, in case anyone is interested :):

View attachment 197515 View attachment 197516 View attachment 197517 View attachment 197518 View attachment 197519 View attachment 197520

Also, the document below consists of two sections: first, “Valuation of implements and equipment owned by Garland “Joey” Nelson and estimation of potential recovery if liquidated,”
and second, “Valuation of Implements and Equipment owned 50% by TF [Nelson’s mother] and 50% by Garland “Joey” Nelson.

View attachment 197521 View attachment 197522

The part in the document I find most interesting (and deeply disturbing) are the footnotes. They show just how far Nelson went to deceive the government (USDA/FSA), and it’s staggering.

Nelson: “I didn’t commit a crime.” Yes, he definitely did.

I just wanted to share the bankruptcy papers of JN, seems he had a little more of a problem than just the federal stuff. And his mother was very much aware as she is named in the bankruptcy.
So sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner! I will be moving this coming Friday, so it’s been pretty crazy around here ;). I have to go soon, but will check back in tonight. I will go ahead and post the entire judgement, in case anyone is interested :):

View attachment 197515 View attachment 197516 View attachment 197517 View attachment 197518 View attachment 197519 View attachment 197520

Also, the document below consists of two sections: first, “Valuation of implements and equipment owned by Garland “Joey” Nelson and estimation of potential recovery if liquidated,”
and second, “Valuation of Implements and Equipment owned 50% by TF [Nelson’s mother] and 50% by Garland “Joey” Nelson.

The part in the document I find most interesting (and deeply disturbing) are the footnotes. They show just how far Nelson went to deceive the government (USDA/FSA), and it’s staggering.

I wanted to add the bankruptcy paperwork to yours, it's very telling and his mother is way more aware of JNs business than she is letting on,being she is part of this bankruptcy.

Attachments

I received a summons questionnaire for jury service during the Oct-Feb term in Caldwell County. I am not sure if I will ever be called though. Unsure when the actual trial for this individual will be held or if it will ever be held due to plea bargaining and such. As we all know the process is slow.

I just wanted to share the bankruptcy papers of JN, seems he had a little more of a problem than just the federal stuff. And his mother was very much aware as she is named in the bankruptcy.

I wanted to add the bankruptcy paperwork to yours, it's very telling and his mother is way more aware of JNs business than she is letting on,being she is part of this bankruptcy.
This does not surprise me in the least. So IMO she had to have wondered how he was able to purchase more cattle. But he probably lied to her and she believed him. JMO

Why hasn't the suspect been charged with homicide? I don't understand. Why do they have to have a preliminary hearing? Thank you to anyone that can answer.
Human remains found DNA analysis ongoing. Only real crime at this point is the rental vehicle. It is odd that he is denied bond though. He is a suspect in the disappearance only at this point.
JMO

Human remains found DNA analysis ongoing. Only real crime at this point is the rental vehicle. It is odd that he is denied bond though. He is a suspect in the disappearance only at this point.
JMO
They know more than released to the public, otherwise LD couldn't have presented information to the Judge requesting the brothers to be deceased and ask to take the lead in the company (temporarily).

Second, if someone could find the link again, I couldn't find it, Judge stating J. Garland was a threat to the community.

We are all here for justice. Opinion is opinion. Being of sound mind and body which is highly suspect I search for facts. Although JN is highly suspect and TSF is alleged to be a co-conspirator at this point we have many unanswered questions. I pray that LE has come up with the facts. JN has many issues at hand Tampering with Vehicle, Kansas Lawsuit, possibly once we are informed of the DNA found a couple of murder charges and possibly the abandonment of a corpse possibly 2. Not sure what the charge would be for doing what we all think he may have done? Any response here is greatly appreciated. In respect to the Family of those whom have lost.

They know more than released to the public, otherwise LD couldn't have presented information to the Judge requesting the brothers to be deceased and ask to take the lead in the company (temporarily).

Second, if someone could find the link again, I couldn't find it, Judge stating J. Garland was a threat to the community.
That is what I think too that they know more than what they've released. I hope so.

It was on his original arrest warrant

Why hasn't the suspect been charged with homicide? I don't understand. Why do they have to have a preliminary hearing? Thank you to anyone that can answer.
I keep wondering why they haven't charged JN with a felony probation violation. Clearly he violated his release multiple times. I would think that if they are buying time for whatever reason before charging him with murder, a federal felony probation violation would hold him longer than the tampering charge. I also question as to how often this agent checked on JN. Apparantly not enough considering how much damage he did in the short time he was released from prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slueth_cat
Back