GUILTY MO - Nicholas, 35, & Justin Diemel, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am not defending JN. IMO he is guilty of much if not all of what he is accused. I have dug a lot deeper. And you are absolutely right that there is much more to this case than is able to be presented on WS. That goes to the questions I am asking. What more do we not know?

This thread seems to overwhelmingly believe only the best about ND and JD while believing only the worst about JN and TSF. Mostly as presented by the media. Understandable given the horrible crimes committed. But people are complicated and life is messy. Simple, clean and neat explanations seldom are adequate. I am interjecting some what ifs that might shift the balance in another direction.

All I am saying is that maybe there are circumstances on both sides that do not fit the neat, simple mold that we want. Maybe TSF is not a monster mother but the mother of a monster and also a victim in her son's schemes. Bad choices made from a mother's love. Maybe the Diemel's are not as upstanding as their public persona. And their families are also victims of their choices.

This is not a rush to judgment against ND and JD. It is also a caution against a rush to judgment against JN to a degree but also against TSF, other family and Braymer. It does appear that the Diemel operation was large, and possibly interconnected with other family. J4s appears not to be.

There is much, much more that needs to come to light in this case before we come to the truth of what happened on July 20 and 21. There is also much more that needs to come to light about what led up to the events on those dates. My hope is that it all comes out: what JN did, what TSF did, what ND and JD did, what DF from Kansas did, what others that ND and JD were in business with have to say about their business dealings, what the alphabet government agencies who are involved in this investigation are keeping quiet about. The simple answer may turn out to be the right one. On the other hand, there may be carefully covered up info of a deeper investigation that leads in a whole new direction. We are each entitled to out opinions and conclusions. Just make room for the possibility that new information may prove all of us wrong.

I am not defending JN. IMO he is guilty of much if not all of what he is accused. I have dug a lot deeper. And you are absolutely right that there is much more to this case than is able to be presented on WS. That goes to the questions I am asking. What more do we not know?

This thread seems to overwhelmingly believe only the best about ND and JD while believing only the worst about JN and TSF. Mostly as presented by the media. Understandable given the horrible crimes committed. But people are complicated and life is messy. Simple, clean and neat explanations seldom are adequate. I am interjecting some what ifs that might shift the balance in another direction.

All I am saying is that maybe there are circumstances on both sides that do not fit the neat, simple mold that we want. Maybe TSF is not a monster mother but the mother of a monster and also a victim in her son's schemes. Bad choices made from a mother's love. Maybe the Diemel's are not as upstanding as their public persona. And their families are also victims of their choices.

This is not a rush to judgment against ND and JD. It is also a caution against a rush to judgment against JN to a degree but also against TSF, other family and Braymer. It does appear that the Diemel operation was large, and possibly interconnected with other family. J4s appears not to be.

There is much, much more that needs to come to light in this case before we come to the truth of what happened on July 20 and 21. There is also much more that needs to come to light about what led up to the events on those dates. My hope is that it all comes out: what JN did, what TSF did, what ND and JD did, what DF from Kansas did, what others that ND and JD were in business with have to say about their business dealings, what the alphabet government agencies who are involved in this investigation are keeping quiet about. The simple answer may turn out to be the right one. On the other hand, there may be carefully covered up info of a deeper investigation that leads in a whole new direction. We are each entitled to out opinions and conclusions. Just make room for the possibility that new information may prove all of us wrong.
lavender bolding mine

Fair enough. I'll bite. ;)
Can you share a smidgen of what you've uncovered ?

Although FB cannot be linked to as a source, msm's FB can be linked.

As well as any financial documents you may have uncovered.
Do detectives on this case start with looking at a money trail ? Assuming there is one.
Were there debts owed by the victims to anyone ?

Regardless if the victims had less than savory business dealings, their murderer needs to face the wrath of the law.

But I'm interested in what you've discovered !

lavender bolding mine

Fair enough. I'll bite. ;)
Can you share a smidgen of what you've uncovered ?

Although FB cannot be linked to as a source, msm's FB can be linked.

As well as any financial documents you may have uncovered.
Do detectives on this case start with looking at a money trail ? Assuming there is one.
Were there debts owed by the victims to anyone ?

Regardless if the victims had less than savory business dealings, their murderer needs to face the wrath of the law.

But I'm interested in what you've discovered !
Ditto

I know more than I can say. I am not at liberty to tell how or why? Sorry!
And yes, I know how lame that sounds!!!

I will pull my punches and take my chances.

As far as I can tell every piece of paper and electronic evidence that is in the public sphere and that is acceptable to the TOS of this site has already been linked to.

I cannot find any mention of the $250,000 owed to the brothers by JN until October 23. It then appears in the Probable Cause Affidavit stating that "Jack Diemel said his sons were coming to Missouri to retrieve a $250,000 check from Joey Nelson for cattle."

Multiple news reports on October 23 & 24 contained the following:

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — The Latest on charges filed against a Missouri farmer in the killing of two brothers from Wisconsin (all times local):

1:15 p.m.

An employee of two slain Wisconsin brothers says he believes a Missouri cattleman promised to give the men money to lure them to his farm so he could kill them.

Twenty-five-year-old Garland Nelson, of Braymer, was charged Wednesday with two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of 35-year-old Nick Diemel and 24-year-old Justin Diemel, of Shawano County, Wisconsin.

Rob Chubb managed the feeder cattle side of the business operated by the brothers.

Chubb says he is angry, but that he knew from the day the brothers went missing that Nelson was involved. He says the brothers had done business with Nelson in January, and that Nelson owed them money.

Court documents indicate Nelson owed the Diemel family $250,000. Authorities haven’t said the brothers were lured to the property.

I have not seen any actual documentation from either Diemels Livestock or from J4s concerning the $250,000 figure other than the father's claim that JN owed them $250,000 for cattle. I would love to see the books of both operations but that won't come out until trial most likely. My hunch is that the two sets of books won't jive on the amount owed or to whom. Others who know the cattle business have openly questioned that amount of debt on the number of cattle that we know were involved. There is enough evidence in the public arena to know that JN played fast and loose with his business dealings. He not only owed Foster (in Kansas) for cattle but also for a metal building and refrigerated trailers. It is very likely that JN had other side deal or deals not on the official books. Some likely with ND & JD. If the $250,000 were about cattle it had to be more than those involved in the Foster deal. Since some of his known side deals were not specifically about cattle, it is possible that not all of the $250,000 was about cattle.

With $250,000 missing I would say that there is probably a money trail to be followed. I am not sure exactly where it will lead.

I can give you some dots to connect for yourself if you care to. These do not prove anything, but offer a possibility. Public record connects this story from the Green Bay area to Milwaukee to Kansas City to Eastern Kansas. If you literally carry that line from Milwaukee through Kansas City on a little farther south you end up in Oklahoma City. Ask two questions. What other business besides cattle has all three locations in common and could account for a $250,000 dispute that ended in murder? Are there any news reports on the internet that connect the two businesses?

I cannot say with certainty that either ND & JD or JN were in a business other than cattle. I cannot say that they weren't either. I believe what we know AND what is not clear both lend themselves to the possibility somebody was into something besides cattle.

I have now very unsatisfactorily answered your questions.

I do want to be absolutely clear about a couple of things. You are absolutely right in that, no matter what, the murderer needs to be held accountable to the full extent of the law. IMO JN is guilty of some part in this. Possibly everything that he has been accused of. I hope that the whole truth comes out and he gets everything that he deserves for everything that he did.

But, as I have stated before and probably will again, this story did not begin with July 20 & 21. Something led up to someone killing two people. We need to know the backstory on all parties involved before we know the truth. It may be as simple as the story told by the affidavit - A crime of passion or desperation. With the FBI, USDA, US Postal Service Inspector General, as well as local and state LEOs involved in the investigation it may be a lot more complex.

No amount of backstory will bring back two dead men. Nor will it heal two shattered families. Justice needs to be served. But the full context may shed a whole new light on the events of July 21. Depending on what that context is, we may not get the whole story for years, if ever.

Last edited:
At this point I do not know if this accurate. Still many questions. Anyone have any info?

LCSO issues statement on remains found south of Hershey

Posted Nov 18, 2019 3:37 PM
The Lincoln County Sheriff's office posted the following statement on their Facebook page in regards to human remains found in Lincoln County.

On November 15, 2019 at 11:45 a.m., Deputies responded to a ranch south of Hershey, NE. The rancher reported he found human remains in a stock trailer he recently purchased in Missouri.

Deputies arrived and found a large plastic animal supplement tub full of dirt. The rancher advised he found the tub in the large stock trailer he just purchased. The rancher took the tub out of the trailer to spread the dirt in his driveway. Upon doing so he saw what he believed was human remains and other items in the tub.

Upon examination, Deputies confirmed the remains were definitely human and noticed personal items in the tub. Deputies were able to ascertain the remains possibly belonged to one of two brothers from Wisconsin, who were alleged victims of a homicide in northwestern Missouri.

Deputies contacted Law Enforcement from the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office in Missouri, the lead agency in the homicide investigation. Investigators with the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the remains could belong to the homicide victims. Caldwell County Investigators and Missouri State Police flew into Lincoln County later in the evening and picked up the remains. The investigation is ongoing.

Deputies Discover Human Remains

On November 15, 2019 at 11:45 a.m., Deputies responded to a ranch south of Hershey, NE. The rancher reported he found human remains in a stock trailer he recently purchased in Missouri. Deputies arrived and found a large plastic animal…

Continue Reading→

Upon examination, Deputies confirmed the remains were definitely human and noticed personal items in the tub. Deputies were able to ascertain the remains possibly belonged to one of two brothers from Wisconsin, who were alleged victims of a homicide in northwestern Missouri.

At this point I do not know if this accurate. Still many questions. Anyone have any info?

Posted Nov 18, 2019 3:37 PM
The Lincoln County Sheriff's office posted the following statement on their Facebook page in regards to human remains found in Lincoln County.

On November 15, 2019 at 11:45 a.m., Deputies responded to a ranch south of Hershey, NE. The rancher reported he found human remains in a stock trailer he recently purchased in Missouri.

Deputies arrived and found a large plastic animal supplement tub full of dirt. The rancher advised he found the tub in the large stock trailer he just purchased. The rancher took the tub out of the trailer to spread the dirt in his driveway. Upon doing so he saw what he believed was human remains and other items in the tub.

Deputies contacted Law Enforcement from the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office in Missouri, the lead agency in the homicide investigation. Investigators with the Caldwell County Sheriff’s Office confirmed the remains could belong to the homicide victims. Caldwell County Investigators and Missouri State Police flew into Lincoln County later in the evening and picked up the remains. The investigation is ongoing.

Deputies Discover Human Remains

On November 15, 2019 at 11:45 a.m., Deputies responded to a ranch south of Hershey, NE. The rancher reported he found human remains in a stock trailer he recently purchased in Missouri. Deputies arrived and found a large plastic animal…

Continue Reading→

To early for any more info I think.

The presence of personal items could lead investigators toward a possible identification but it will take forensics and DNA or dental evidence to confirm identity(ies).

The question that would be easy for LEO to get an answer to is, "From whom in Missouri and where was the trailer purchased?" That answer could tighten the noose or lead off in some whole new directi0n.

Oh my! Hershey, Nebraska area is my home country. One of the local news outlets has additional information:

Rancher finds human remains after buying Missouri trailer

"Deputies confirmed the remains were a human skull and a jawbone."

"Lincoln County Sheriff Jerome Kramer believes the human remains in Nebraska belong to Justin Diemel since his debit card was also found at the scene." BBM

Oh my! Hershey, Nebraska area is my home country. One of the local news outlets has additional information:

Rancher finds human remains after buying Missouri trailer

"Deputies confirmed the remains were a human skull and a jawbone."

"Lincoln County Sheriff Jerome Kramer believes the human remains in Nebraska belong to Justin Diemel since his debit card was also found at the scene." BBM

Thanks for the update. Eagerly awaiting new revelations.

When Was $250,000 Mentioned, as Amt Nelson Owed Diemels? Owed for What?

Per source below* MSM tv stn aired an interview w Foster, southeast KS dairy farmer saying $250,000 was amt Diemels were owed. It was aired ~ Aug 7. AFAIK this was the earliest, tho I thought a Kansas City tv station (not WBAY in WI) did the extended interview w Foster in which he said quarter million dollars. Could be wrong.

Early Aug - not late Oct - is earliest MSM on $ amt, AFAIK.
Whether amt is accurate depends on Foster's veracity and in turn on Diemels' truthfulness.

Also seems if $250,000 is the amt, it is to pay for something in addition to or instead of calves. jmo

---------------------

* ":...Foster continues, "Then this last time I said, 'Well did you ever get a check or did you get paid?' And he said, 'Oh, they sent me a check but it wasn’t any good.' Something like that. And he was going to go down and basically beat his *advertiser censored* or whatever, but still, a normal response to somebody who owes him over a quarter million dollars." bbm
^ https://www.wbay.com/content/news/Farmers-chilling-story-sheds-light-on-man-arrested-in-Diemel-case-526190251.html Aug 7

When Was $250,000 Mentioned, as Amt Nelson Owed Diemels? Owed for What?

Per source below* MSM tv stn aired an interview w Foster, southeast KS dairy farmer saying $250,000 was amt Diemels were owed. It was aired ~ Aug 7. AFAIK this was the earliest, tho I thought a Kansas City tv station (not WBAY in WI) did the extended interview w Foster in which he said quarter million dollars. Could be wrong.

Early Aug - not late Oct - is earliest MSM on $ amt, AFAIK.
Whether amt is accurate depends on Foster's veracity and in turn on Diemels' truthfulness.

Also seems if $250,000 is the amt, it is to pay for something in addition to or instead of calves. jmo

---------------------

* ":...Foster continues, "Then this last time I said, 'Well did you ever get a check or did you get paid?' And he said, 'Oh, they sent me a check but it wasn’t any good.' Something like that. And he was going to go down and basically beat his *advertiser censored* or whatever, but still, a normal response to somebody who owes him over a quarter million dollars." bbm
^ https://www.wbay.com/content/news/Farmers-chilling-story-sheds-light-on-man-arrested-in-Diemel-case-526190251.html Aug 7

Hey thanks for the info. I had missed that it was Foster who first threw out the number. Allowing JN, with his background, to have possession of $250,000 worth of cattle or anything else seems foolish for prudent businessmen. JMO

I can't wait to hear who he bought the trailer from and how the tub of remains got on the trailer.
Nothing like leaving a calling card with the skull SMH

Great questions. Add to them WHEN was the trailer purchased? Was it picked up or delivered? By whom? Can it be proved the tub was on the trailer when it left Missouri? How did JN get the tub off the property before the search began or hide it so well that it was the one thing on the property that the searchers could not find? How did JN get it on the trailer from jail? Had the remains been burned? Had the flesh been removed some other way? Does the dirt match the dirt from JN property?

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serge
Back