Found Deceased MO - Nicholas Diemel, 35, & Justin, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BRAYMER, Mo. -- Day 3 of the search for two missing Wisconsin brothers has ended, and still investigators say they're no closer to finding them.

All day Wednesday, investigators from several agencies swarmed a Caldwell County property in their search to find 35-year-old Nick Diemel and his 24-year-old brother Justin Diemel.

After third day of searching, still no answers about missing Wisconsin brothers

Yes, I'm starting to wonder if they never left the farm. Maybe someone else just quickly dumped their vehicle in that commuter lot. I would think authorities could tell by their phone pings or data if they really did drive to the lot? If everything was good and normal, they probably would have had their phones still on while driving to the commuter lot.

Now I wonder if the burning/smolder pile was the same as the case of Tim Bosma in Ontario. The victim was burned to almost nothing left for the truck. I do believe that some farms have those kind of burning equipment to burn cattle that is diseased?
I was unfamiliar with that case, having read read about it now I agree, could be the same thing.

Now I wonder if the burning/smolder pile was the same as the case of Tim Bosma in Ontario. The victim was burned to almost nothing left for the truck. I do believe that some farms have those kind of burning equipment to burn cattle that is diseased?

I hadn't thought of this. You are correct about the cremation equipment. If this is the case, LE may not find much.

This is just awful. I feel so bad for the family. I think I read one brother has several kids. An infant to teens.

Are LE searching anywhere else? I can't see most of the articles.

I’ve only seen where they’re at the car park in Holt where the truck was discovered, and at the farm in Braymer where the men were last known to be. Focus is at the farm, with a command center set up next to the burn put there. Many agencies participating, including FBI.

I'm sort of wondering if they are searching that farm in Braymer because they know it to be the last place the brothers were at, or just because they know it to be the place of a former cattle felon with a burn pit? Although I would think a burn pit is common at a place like that.

Feeling bad for the families of these brothers as I don't think there is a happy ending here, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious38