Found Deceased MO - Nicholas Diemel, 35, & Justin, 24, brothers missing, Clinton County, 21 July 2019 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure they will be forensically identifiable, i.e., they will be able to identify via DNA.
They are not visually identifiable as being the bodies of the brothers.
That much was apparent from what was stated in the presser.

I think he probably burned the bodies.

JMO.

Sorry! I should have clarified. I think they'll be able to identify who, but the fact that they are using so many labs leads me to believe they didn't find two bodies.

@oviedo this is where I saw they were recovered on the farm.
Thank you - that looks like a summary a sleuther posted who watched it so maybe they said it out loud at the PC but the MSM article I read didn't provide that location. Of course it makes sense if they were found on the farm. JMO

I'm sure they will be forensically identifiable, i.e., they will be able to identify via DNA.
They are not visually identifiable as being the bodies of the brothers.
That much was apparent from what was stated in the presser.

I think he probably burned their bodies.

JMO.

RBBM -- 100% agree. There were also a few posters earlier in the thread who made mention of certain machinery used in the processing of hay/bales that could have been used to try and dispose of a body. This scam artist deserves everything he's got coming towards him. MOO.

Yup.

A reporter asked that as a final question at the very end of the presser, and LE stated the remains were found on that farm.

Whoever wrote that one news article probably rushed to be the first to get it out in print and neglected to get that last bit of big news included in their article.

JMO.
Thanks - I couldn't watch it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...d847bacca73_story.html?utm_term=.f22c89fda2b0
SABBM:

Authorities say human remains have been found on a northwest Missouri farm that has been the focus of a search for two missing Wisconsin brothers.

Clinton County Sheriff Larry Fish announced Wednesday the remains were found on a farm near Braymer.

He says the remains have not been officially identified. No cause of death has been determined.

Even before the remains were identified they hold a press conference. They must feel they are sure about it being them.
Absolutely. Unofficially, LE knows it's the brothers.

ND and JD arrived at that farm in their rental truck.

2 hours later, that rental truck left that farm, only it was JN in that truck, not the brothers.

Informally, LE and everyone else involved knows it's them.

Identification here is going to be a formality, but it's an important formality for legal reasons.

Once they've been officially identified, JN's goose is cooked.

Along w/ his hide.

JMO.

I fully believe JN has an accomplice - one way or another. He had to get away from the parking lot so someone picked him up. And I just think these 2 guys would have fought for their lives. MO but also a gut instinct.

Completely agree, they would have fought, and they weren’t small men either. Also, if the family of JN lives in the house on the property, wouldn’t the family have wondered about the giant burning pile? JMO

I fully believe JN has an accomplice - one way or another. He had to get away from the parking lot so someone picked him up. And I just think these 2 guys would have fought for their lives. MO but also a gut instinct.

Can't fight a firearm with your bare fists.

Especially if they were caught completely off guard, which I strongly suspect is the case.

If a gun was used, the brothers would have had no chance to defend themselves.

It would have been over before they even had time to react.

JMO.

Last edited:
There's no fighting a firearm.

Especially if they were caught completely off guard, which I strongly suspect is the case.

If a gun was used, the brothers would have had no chance to defend themselves.

JMO.

I do agree with this, too. I suppose my feeling is that they would have done anything, even if it meant just running. We know all too well that you rarely win against a firearm. The only thing you may be able to do is run.

So I just looked up the link you provided and I am shocked, as it seems, a felon can lawfully possess an antique firearm in Missouri and it is not considered a crime or against the law.

Missouri law exempts the possession of antique firearms, as defined in 18 U.S.C. Section 921, from the provision that specifies a person commits the crime of unlawful possession of a firearm if he or she is a convicted felon possessing a firearm.[6]

If that is what this means, any felon out there can just have an antique gun and it is totally legal??? Crazy!

I didn't even know that. That is very crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop