MO MO - Phoenix Coldon, 23, St. Louis County, 18 Dec 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
still missing: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

College junior Phoenix Coldon was last seen on December 18, 2011, pulling out of the driveway of her family's home in Spanish Lake, Missouri. About three hours later, the 23-year-old's car was found abandoned in East St. Louis, about a 25-minute drive from her home. The vehicle was running with the keys in the ignition and the driver's door open, according to police. Phoenix's mother, Goldia Coldon, continues to do everything she can to search for her daughter, including posting to social media and rallying for coverage of Phoenix's case. The family continues to run the Facebook page 'Missing Phoenix Coldon'.

phoenix_coldon_update_final_75cb03c6d241c9efc0ed68bb80550443-nbcnews-ux-2880-1000_0c82009293706c373c249ac5835e5f72.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg
It always startles me just how alike Phoenix and Shamika Cosey look alike.

31943e437a8ec9b5905a89be59d0815a.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo YB1-X90F using Tapatalk

I was so excited to see this case bumped up— hoping that Phoenix is found and justice is served!

Has anyone considered that HWY 170 in Clayton runs up through Berkeley, where there are also three missing Af. American girls? Mapping out these areas of missing girls may provide a range of perpetrator activity.

Recently discovered this case. Haven't seen it mentioned here or anywhere else, but according to Facebook, it appears Phoenix may have had some family in E. St. Louis. Has anyone seen this or looked into it.

still missing:

Phoenix Coldon`s parents still search without the same community support as when she first disappeared December 2011. Lawrence Coldon said, “It`s a terrible, crying, deplorable shame that so many people can come up missing in this country with a country with the type of resources that we have.”

Phoenix was recently attending the University of Missouri-Columbia and living in North County. Her dad believes she may have been taken to be sold for sex and that she's alive.

"I found out where my daughter went missing -- there were three other girls that went missing in the same area where we were living," he said.

http://fox2now.com/2017/04/27/one-small-st-louis-county-town-is-missing-dozens-of-teens/

That list is alarming, to say the least.

still missing:

Phoenix Coldon`s parents still search without the same community support as when she first disappeared December 2011. Lawrence Coldon said, “It`s a terrible, crying, deplorable shame that so many people can come up missing in this country with a country with the type of resources that we have.”

Phoenix was recently attending the University of Missouri-Columbia and living in North County. Her dad believes she may have been taken to be sold for sex and that she's alive.

"I found out where my daughter went missing -- there were three other girls that went missing in the same area where we were living," he said.

http://fox2now.com/2017/04/27/one-small-st-louis-county-town-is-missing-dozens-of-teens/

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE DISAPPEARANCE OF PHOENIX COLDON

"It's been nearly seven years since 23-year-old Phoenix Coldon backed out of her driveway one Sunday afternoon in December – never to be seen by her family again.

Her 1998 black Chevy Blazer was found several hours later in a crime-ridden area of East St. Louis, reportedly still running, with the key in the ignition and the driver side door open. Coldon's glasses and a pair of shoes were inside but there was no trace of Coldon herself.

In the years that followed, there's been few clues and little media coverage into the disappearance of the vibrant and beautiful woman who has been described by her family as deeply religious and musically talented.

Her family is still desperate for answers about what happened to her that day and where the daughter they love could be now...."

Everything You Need To Know About The Disappearance Of Phoenix Coldon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom's Message to Daughter Missing for 7 Years: 'If You Get a Chance, Get Away, Don't Be Afraid'

"Goldia Coldon has not seen her daughter Phoenix in nearly seven years, but she vividly remembers the last time she did....

Nearly seven years later, Coldon’s parents, Goldia and Lawrence, are still haunted by their daughter’s disappearance. Their quest for answers is the subject of a new two-part series on Oxygen, The Disappearance of Phoenix Coldon, airing Nov. 3 and Nov. 4 at 7 p.m. ET/PT. An exclusive preview is below...."

Mom's Message to Daughter Missing for 7 Years: 'If You Get a Chance, Get Away, Don't Be Afraid'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phoenix Coldon’s mysterious disappearance perplexes retired officer in new doc: ‘I want to help bring some closure’

"For Phoenix Coldon, Dec. 18, 2011 should have been like any other Sunday — except the 23-year-old vanished and hasn’t been seen since.

And now one law enforcement veteran is hoping a new documentary will encourage those who may know what exactly happened to come forward....

Retired police officer Joe Delia participated in the documentary alongside investigative reporter Shawndrea Thomas....

“Truthfully, I want to help bring some closure to the family,” he told Fox News. “I was a policeman for almost 28 years and I thought I saw everything at some time or another in my career. And then [the network] contacted me. They told me what the family had gone through. So I did some research. And my gut feeling was I wanted to bring them some closure. As a parent, I just [can’t] imagine what her mother and father are going through.”...

Coldon’s parents and friends participated in this documentary and provide insight into the young woman’s life before her disappearance...."

Phoenix Coldon’s mysterious disappearance perplexes retired officer in new doc: ‘I want to help bring some closure’
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched this last night. Had never heard of the case before. The details about the car what we thought we knew etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnstfr
Back