DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, things to do while visiting St Louis

1. Walk down the center of the road with your family
2. Scream at anyone wearing a police badge
3. Find all the cuss words you can muster and yell them at the top of your lungs
4. Carry a US flag upside down
5. Bully anyone and everyone you see
6. When cars try to get by you, block them as best as you can even if you have to sit on them
7. Make sure your kids witness you acting like a fool :)

I live here, these people embarrass me

Gawd! I won't be able to sell my house fast enough -- leaving anyway Thanks for this blemish :)

This is totally unreal! If you don't like the Flag, then leave America! OMFG -- who continues to feed this machine?

BBM

I am beginning to wonder wtf this is still being tolerated for. I can't help but wonder if all of these protests are just red herrings to divert LE from something much, much worse in the works. JMO.

This 'child' that they are marching for tonight, had an ankle bracelet on because he was under house arrest, for illegal weapons chargiges and resisting arrest previously. So why leave house arrest just to go buy a sandwich? He has many local family members apparently. Couldnt someone else get him a sandwich?

I think there is more to the story then he was out to get himself a sammich.

So I think a lot of the out of town protestors are here now. I wonder how many peeps are marching now?

Valerie Schremp Hahn ‏@valeriehahn 56s56 seconds ago
Some guy asked what I was tweeting and I said nothing. He basically but me in a headlock and asked to get my phone. I said no

Valerie Schremp Hahn ‏@valeriehahn 2m2 minutes ago
I screamed "get away from me! Get away from me!" And ran towards the crowd. My press pass fell off but I still have my damn phone.

Valerie Schremp Hahn ‏@valeriehahn 2m2 minutes ago
It was some guy who saw me tweeting about the bricks. If it makes him feel better I didn't get his picture.

Valerie Schremp Hahn @valeriehahn · 1m 1 minute ago
Some guy asked what I was tweeting and I said nothing. He basically but me in a headlock and asked to get my phone. I said no

I screamed "get away from me! Get away from me!" And ran towards the crowd. My press pass fell off but I still have my damn phone.

[ she is a reporter]

Valerie Schremp Hahn @valeriehahn · 53s 54 seconds ago
It was some guy who saw me tweeting about the bricks. If it makes him feel better I didn't get his picture.

[ aww too bad]

Bassem Masri @bassem_masri · 6m 6 minutes ago

There are collaborators in the crowd talking with cops this is confirmed #shawshooting #Ferguson

my buddy, Matt, is sitting on his front stoop with a shot gun waiting for someone to step on his family's house lawn -- 2 nights in a row!

Lol My brother is sitting out on his front stoop with a cold one.

Sure...go for the rich neighborhoods. People with means and a lot to lose will shut this down in a hurry.

[ she is a reporter]

It's the one-sided reporting initiative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper