MO - Police officer fatally shoots Vonderrick Myers in south St. Louis #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly what they want. They want to lifestream pix of the cops manhandling innocent protestors. They want pictures of pastors being carried away by cops in riot gear.

A minister that participates in the protests does so as a "civilian," IMO, and is therefore subject to the same sanctions as any other protester.

What exactly is being accomplished here?

I feel for LE standing out in the cold, soaking rain.

Channel 2 news here in St Louis is reporting that arrests are being made on S Florrissant

I sure wish these protesters would protest ALL shootings in St Louis and stop being so biased and picky over who shot who.

I sure wish these protesters would protest ALL shootings in St Louis and stop being so biased and picky over who shot who.

exactly, but the other 50+ shootings during the past 2 months in the metro area don't fit within their agenda IMHO

I am going to continue to question if "black lives matter", why not protest against that violence, too!? I just don't get it! Stay in school, get an education & don't do drugs (or sell them) Break free of the perpetual downward cycle (I did)

It doesn't bother me, I love the childish remarks every bit as much as the condescending remarks :)

That the protester's can bully people? imo

I thought Bully was a bad word/thing :laugh: these protests to me are like a walking oxymoron; 2 sets of standards = segregation to me -- "People, I just want to say, can we all get along? Can we get along?" - Rodney King

Why did Cornell West want to know if he was going to be taken into the bldg? He asked that question before being arrested... :thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne