NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So RR and RP have very close connections at the fire dept....

VERY. RR is a firefighter. RP's dad is a fire chief. Also this quote:
Among the first emergency personnel on the scene were Terry Peat’s family, first responders with the Caney Mountain Volunteer Fire Department, where his father, Robert Peat, is fire chief and other family members are firefighers.
from the article about his brother's death says that "other family members are firefighters." If RP's dad was the fire chief and RP's brother was in the junior firefighter program AND other family members were also firefighters, I would be surprised if RP hadn't been involved in firefighting in SOME way.

It seems the adoptive father has removed all posts regarding Savannah from his page
I do not know how to share a link but post at Ozark County times on 8-12-17 at 5:45 am has some interesting comments

Quote from Sheriff Darrin Reed:

I feel comfortable enough in saying that we got all of the human remains taken off that property. We have a great team of Anthropologist and Forensic Pathologist who has put this case top priority. There are alot of elements that go into a case like this. Deputy Dobbs and myself had a round table discussion with the Missouri crime lab yesterday and went over the case piece by piece and I thank them for stopping what they were doing to get started on this. There is DNA that is being tested as well. Charges can't be filed until the case is complete or there again, you could jeopardize the case. We have days to put it together when a defense attorney has years to tear it apart. I ask that you please be patient as this process runs the course. We will be seeking Capitol punishment on these cases, and with death penalty cases, you have to be ready for years of appeals if convicted.

Also such a sweet pic of Savannah there:
20664707_10156110682339381_147980558087404891_n.jpg

:tears:

Has anyone walked up to the mom, and asked whose bones were in the fire? I mean, come on. What other human being was she destroying? And if it really is Savannah? What mother could ever do that to any child? A good bit of tears today. Just horrible!

Quote from Sheriff Darrin Reed:

Also such a sweet pic of Savannah there:
20664707_10156110682339381_147980558087404891_n.jpg

:tears:

PS. That really looks like a very happy Savannah.

I can still see David Leckie's post of Aug 9th with 406 comments. The ones about driving home and his faith seem to have been set to private.

It seems the adoptive father has removed all posts regarding Savannah from his page
I do not know how to share a link but post at Ozark County times on 8-12-17 at 5:45 am has some interesting comments

what a mess these families seem to have been/and still be. Those comments are disturbing, if true. Either way, commenting on a newspaper article does not seem the best way to handle allegations.

He would be more than welcome to join us!

Is it at all possible RP did not know, and RR was able to cover up the "missing Savannah", and con him into a quick marriage? she may have thought that would cover her if he didn't have to testify against a spouse. Wrong!

Spellbound, just realized that no one had ever really discussed this after you posed this thought. IMO, it is very unlikely that he didn't know. Or, if he didn't know, there is SOMEONE else who did. I say that because if you look at RRs FB pics that she still has public, she is not a very large woman. There is NO WAY it is physically possible for her to lift ~120 pounds of deadweight by herself. If you look at this photo, she and Savannah look pretty much the same size. RR is maybe an inch or two taller, with a similar build.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...a.101220850031886.3099.100004319133040&type=3
photo.php

So, someone helped her. For obvious reasons RP is the most likely candidate.

I know how you feel. She is part or was a part of a group I am in. I did contact her after savannah was missing to offer assistance in finding searchers, but she assured that had been covered. I asked her again on her FB after about a week because I was sure Savannah did not get a ride and feared she may have been overlooked and another ground search might be needed. Haven't had internet so catching up now on all the new posts

I know how you feel. She is part or was a part of a group I am in. I did contact her after savannah was missing to offer assistance in finding searchers, but she assured that had been covered. I asked her again on her FB after about a week because I was sure Savannah did not get a ride and feared she may have been overlooked and another ground search might be needed. Haven't had internet so catching up now on all the new posts

Despite the parting of ways she and I had when she went off the rails over the site barter the instant I heard about Savannah missing I shared, posted in the CL cities most likely along the route to MN and commented to get a downloadable version of the flyer for posting in my location.

When she tried to post the caretaker ad I let he know that a) it was in the wrong spot and b) asked why she was heading out so soon after Savannah's disp. No response.

Ironically she sent me a link within an hour of creating her ********... which I didn't dignify with a response.

Her responses to the whole situation are really off kilter and have been from the jump.

<modsnip>

My gut is she did this on her own, it may or may not have been pre-mediated. By all accounts and my slight experience with the two she was very over protective.

But dealing with financial stresses, a child who at best had behavioral issues and at worst was on the spectrum and from all accounts RR's almost pathological need to find a guy (she was a long time member of the singles group I ran and modeled some pretty appalling behavior for mutual friends who went to help her at her farm a year or so ago.)

There is a major difference between regularly visiting with and living with a teen under the best of circumstance and I can personally attest her temper can flip at a switch from our biz dealings.

Whether it was initially over the brushfire or Savannah wanting to go home or some other cause... I think it firmly sets at RR door. RP for certain after the fact but she is capable on her own for the act itself.

I was hoping I would come back to this case and find that someone has been arrested! Justice for Savannah!

looks like this case will be featured on Ashley Banfield tonight

Please let us know of any new news....[emoji4]

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
it was just a couple minutes. AB asked an LEO if they were close to charging someone, and he just said they're close to finishing analysis of the bones to know if it is Savannah. AB asked if the meat grinder was actually believed to be involved and he said they seize anything they think might be involved but they don't know at this point if the meat grinder is related. He said something was used to cremate the remains, either lye or some other kind of accelerant. The lab had apparently been working to confirm that - I think he said the absence of calcium indicated an accelerant. A reporter stated she found the marriage license for RR and RP in another county from the day the remains were found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back