NOTGUILTY MO - Savannah Leckie, 16, found deceased, Theodosia, 18 July 2017 * mom arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Since we are trying to figure how she would have gotten her killed, size wise, could she (assuming mom was involved) had pushed her in the fire then waited till she was totally burned, then chopped up the body? Sorry about the image that just caused.

It sounds horrible to even say but they did take a meat grinder when they executed a search warrant. I graduated from the county this happened in and still live near by. I hate to say it but they lived off grid. Many many people hunt deer and butcher their own meat from cows or pigs themselves. Plus she made goat milk soap so there was a ton of lye around. I feel so bad for saying that about this poor girl but it's probably what happened. May she rest in peace.
Since we are trying to figure how she would have gotten her killed, size wise, could she (assuming mom was involved) had pushed her in the fire then waited till she was totally burned, then chopped up the body? Sorry about the image that just caused.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I would imagine something more related to a fit of rage. Choked, strangled, smothered, hit over the head, something like that. I wonder if the "missing" items are in some way related. Smothered with the pillow that was gone or strangled with the strap on the computer bag. I lean towards that because of the assortment of items that she chose to make go "missing". Why a small book/computer type bag instead of one of the larger backpacks or suitcases that were found in Savannah's room, if she was trying to make it look like she ran away? Who stages a fake run away and thinks to grab a favorite pillow and blanket, but not the toothbrush or toiletry bag?

Obviously, killing a child requires callousness and evil, period. But the sheer level of demonic heinousness that would be required to push your child into a bonfire and watch them burn alive is just too much on this one, I think.

I tend to agree with you on the fit of rage aspect.

And remember folks, this woman is a truck driver, most recently hay trucks and a firefighter. She may seem diminutive but she is strong.

She could have pushed her and she hit her head. You never know.

http://www.ozarkcountytimes.com/news/article_1f4200e6-82b0-11e7-99bb-43739362a451.html?mode=jqm
[h=1]Knowing Savannah: Friends and family describe the teenage girl who disappeared from an Ozark County farm[/h]
apparently, Savannah was adopted by Tami and David, I am guessing that was around 2001. Adoptive mom lived with another man 2010-January 2016. She met up with Steele in February 2016, living together six months later. And. Ow she is with another man. This family has more partners than a hoe-down.

the man she was with 2010-2016 seems to be genuinely upset by all of this. I don't suppose he was even given the chance to take her in, but I am only guessing.

What a convoluted mess this girl endured, and yet seemed to be very high-spirited and full of smiles. Bless her little heart.

The more I read about this, the more angry I seem to feel.

http://www.ozarkcountytimes.com/news/article_1f4200e6-82b0-11e7-99bb-43739362a451.html?mode=jqm
[h=1]Knowing Savannah: Friends and family describe the teenage girl who disappeared from an Ozark County farm[/h]
apparently, Savannah was adopted by Tami and David, I am guessing that was around 2001. Adoptive mom lived with another man 2010-January 2016. She met up with Steele in February 2016, living together six months later. And. Ow she is with another man. This family has more partners than a hoe-down.

the man she was with 2010-2016 seems to be genuinely upset by all of this. I don't suppose he was even given the chance to take her in, but I am only guessing.

What a convoluted mess this girl endured, and yet seemed to be very high-spirited and full of smiles. Bless her little heart.

OMG poor thing lived a real life Jerry Springer episode. This breaks my heart!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I second that anger. There are a million of different situations this young beautiful girl could've found herself in to live a prosperous life.

Terrible, terrible case. Especially when it's heard of that the adoptive mom chose a boyfriends of less than a year over her adopted child. I bet she feels just awful now.

Quoted from the attached article in your post.

Tamile and David Leckie adopted Savannah several months after Rebecca Ruud, the daughter of their Minnesota neighbor, gave birth to her. Montague has always felt very close to her sister’s children and speaks in first person about Savannah’s adoption. “When we first got Savannah, even before the adoption was finalized, Tamile was so excited to finally hold Savannah in her hands. She said, ‘I want to give this baby a bath,’ and she gave me Savannah to hold while she got the bath ready. I looked down at her and thought, ‘This child is not dirty!’ We were both so excited. I had on lipstick, and I just kissed Savannah all over her little face. That was Savannah’s and my first picture together. After that they called me Aunt Kissy, and Savannah called me Smooches,” Montague said.

Montague, who is single, says she’s been with Tamile’s children frequently during their growing-up years.

“For a long time, when she was little, Savannah’s favorite color was the same as mine: purple,” said Montague. “Then one day, her favorite color was no longer purple. It was red. But she didn’t want to tell me that because she didn’t want to disappoint me. I told her, ‘You could never disappoint me, and my love for you will never change.’”

Reading excerpts like that is enough to make a grown man cry. Poor Savannah. :(

I would imagine something more related to a fit of rage. Choked, strangled, smothered, hit over the head, something like that. I wonder if the "missing" items are in some way related. Smothered with the pillow that was gone or strangled with the strap on the computer bag. I lean towards that because of the assortment of items that she chose to make go "missing". Why a small book/computer type bag instead of one of the larger backpacks or suitcases that were found in Savannah's room, if she was trying to make it look like she ran away? Who stages a fake run away and thinks to grab a favorite pillow and blanket, but not the toothbrush or toiletry bag?

Obviously, killing a child requires callousness and evil, period. But the sheer level of demonic heinousness that would be required to push your child into a bonfire and watch them burn alive is just too much on this one, I think.

I tend to agree with all of this. When I was 15, I ran away after an argument with my mother, and I didn't even think about my pillow (although it was and still is my absolute FAVORITE) or blanket. I grabbed what little money I had in my drawer, my toothbrush, hair brush and pony tail holders and the largest backpack I could find for all my clothes - ya know, because I was NEVER coming back. Also even thought it would be easier to stay at a friends house a day or 2 here and there if I didn't look like I had everything with me including the kitchen sink ;)

Sounds like they are getting close to making an id. Ozark county can be mediocre but i really think they are working to make this case as strong as they can.

Sounds like they are getting close to making an id. Ozark county can be mediocre but i really think they are working to make this case as strong as they can.

good news thanx

You'll notice that even with the new "update" pieces that have come out in the last couple of days, NONE of them have given any verification for the claim that Savannah was seen on the 19th by the firefighters. None of them have even mentioned it. I'd put money on the fact that this ends up being a lie. If one of the firefighters had seen Savannah on the 19th (even if it was just by her being the one to unlock the gate), surely that information would have been published by now.

I live pretty close to the area and hadnt heard that she was seen on the 19th.
You'll notice that even with the new "update" pieces that have come out in the last couple of days, NONE of them have given any verification for the claim that Savannah was seen on the 19th by the firefighters. None of them have even mentioned it. I'd put money on the fact that this ends up being a lie. If one of the firefighters had seen Savannah on the 19th (even if it was just by her being the one to unlock the gate), surely that information would have been published by now.

I live pretty close to the area and hadnt heard that she was seen on the 19th.

Yeah, apparently for awhile RR was saying on FB that Savannah had been the one to open the gate for the firefighters on the 19th. She has since deleted those posts. But, if you look on FB, there are several people who are using that to argue against the idea that Savannah had perhaps already been gone for awhile at that point, because at least in some circles, word got around that she was seen that day. But again, no one has EVER confirmed this, so I don't believe it.

I don't believe it. She will probably try to spin this any way to get herself out of trouble. Somehow it will Savannahs fault before all is said and done. Jmo.

With adopted mom. Bf just didnt get along with Savannah.

<mod snip>

I would like to see her arrested and hopefully confess so we know the truth about what happened but I am sure she will lie. I know I don't believe anything she says.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back