MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is not known is the motive. I have presented a theory whereby a single male kidnapper could have done this crime.

In my opinion that kidnapper was from the Hanover party. If he scoped out Janelle as his “target” all he needed to do was follow her home. I suspect they had some kind of conversation at the party and he fit in being only 25 years old and had other places to go in event his overtures to Suzie didn’t pan out.

When you typed "Janelle" I think you meant to type Suzie or Stacy??

But YES!! Based on what I have read/watched/etc regarding this case thus far, I strongly feel that the catalyst for whatever happened to the 3MW is rooted within the peer group of the girls some time during that night. This theory of yours fits with what I have in mind as far as what might have happened. But the man/men/boy/boys might not have even needed to follow them home, as in stalking them. It's very possible he/they were invited.

When you think about it, it would have been much easier for the girls to stick to their original plan and stay at Janelle's house. Teenage girls do not care about space or special comforts after a night out with their friends...give us a pillow and blanket and we will crash on the floor in a room with 10 others. We don't care! There was another reason why they left. Perhaps either Suzie or Stacy developed a romantic interest in someone during the partying. It could have been either, but I will go with Suzie for an example because it seems she was the one who strongly wanted to go back to her house. It is not outside the realm of possibility that she told him/them to meet up with her somewhere, or even at her house. They left Janelle's house because obviously she/they couldn't hook up there. And say for example if Suzie was pursuing someone, who had been hanging out with a friend, it is very common for a girl not to want to go alone, she will very often drag another friend along. Which might be why she wanted someone else to come home with her.

There are so many scenarios that could have happened but again, I really think that something happened during the partying that night. At this point, I think it's less likely it was a random crime by someone like Cox.

Last edited:
What could have been a possible motive for JK sobbing uncontrollably the day of the [noted] disappearance? Surely she wasn’t upset about finally graduating.

What kind of life did JK, MH, and the (3) grave robbers live after this event — as far as anything pertaining to crimes committed?

Oh my, what is this about? JK sobbing uncontrollably the day they disappeared? Where are you getting this, do you have a link or some other documentation? This is the first I'm hearing about sobbing.

so funny it does not even rate a reply , i will tell you what we were told , ( the takers ) were told she owed a lot of money , 50 grand was reported , and she was living high on the hog , new house -brand new car , brand new car for the daughter , upwards to 50 brand new jackets , same on the shoes , HIGH ON THE HOG , word was she was put in a blue plastic barrel with a screw on lid , in the sunrise hours at the new p.f.i. construction site , in the area of the rear loading dock and buried alive , telling her you took from us , now watch what we take from you , in interviews with the concrete finish crew members , the cement belched as it was being smoothed , and rolled , requiring another half yard to be dumped in on top fast , as to not wreck the cement ,

50 grand was a LOT of money in 1992. I can't imagine anyone allowing a single mother working as a hairstylist to rack up a debt of 50 grand. If you mean she was stealing it, from whom then? The beauty shop she worked at? I'm having a hard time making sense of what you're saying.

To all those with the same suspicion of Janelle....have you ever made headway beyond initial suspicion in 27 years ?..

further investigation (talking to her parents and neighbors and friends) would help you out here....

Oh my, what is this about? JK sobbing uncontrollably the day they disappeared? Where are you getting this, do you have a link or some other documentation? This is the first I'm hearing about sobbing.

I´ve read this in the book "The Springfield three" and in some other interviews (it was also noted that she was nervous).

What I like about this thread is that everybody is questioning the narrative of the night/morning of the "disappearance" and the portrayal of the victims by the media, the people who last saw them and the police.
I believe that (like in 90% of the cases) the person who last sees the victim or the person who finds the body or enters the crime scene is the criminal or someone that is involved.
This case is very peculiar because the person/couple who saw the victims and entered the house (and cleaned up the house!) was/were the same person/people.
Now, every time someone in this forum questions the events of that night, the immediate response of some people is to attack the most simple exercise any person would do to investigate a crime. Something happened to these women between 2:2o am and 7/8 am (according to the testimony of the people who last saw them/first entered the house).

We are in this forum because we want to find out what happened to the three women that went missing. But, I am courious about one thing.
Do all of you think that the women are dead?
Do any of you believe that they may be alive, held in captivity (maybe not the three)?
If they were killed, and the killer/s got rid of the bodies, why would he/she/they go and stage the crime scene? Why would the killer take the risk to stay/go to a house and be seen by someone?
Did he/she/they want people to believe that the women wanted to voluntarily leave their house/city? (some people claimed they saw the girls at an airport)
Did he/she/they want to "place" the three women in the house (that night) and not somewhere else? Why?

We are in this forum because we want to find out what happened to the three women that went missing. But, I am courious about one thing.
Do any of you believe that they may be alive, held in captivity (maybe not the three)?
If they were killed, and the killer/s got rid of the bodies, why would he/she/they go and stage the crime scene? Why would the killer take the risk to stay/go to a house and be seen by someone?
Did he/she/they want people to believe that the women wanted to voluntarily leave their house/city? (some people claimed they saw the girls at an airport)
Did he/she/they want to "place" the three women in the house (that night) and not somewhere else? Why?
//// dont know if you are serious or not , but there is evidence to suggest that one girl lived long enough to have a boy -child , and it was not suzy , the but is , is it might be the hammond girl, she ws aready pregnant , or cheryl kenny or even the 13 yr old tracy pickett 0r others i dont know the names of

It was Shane Appleby.
--need to call and ask on that name , ((circa 2012 -??/) there was an MS13, mexican mafia , gunned down by a bunch of kids south of fordlard on the appleby -or applegate , farm , the girl had got deep in debt , and she called together her friends to save her , i think they called him tieata tio

I´ve read this in the book "The Springfield three" and in some other interviews (it was also noted that she was nervous).
---read-- murder on a lonely road , thats the story of jackie johns murder , theres some links from gerald carnahan to debbie lewis , and kelle anna workman , and gerald using an employee to drive a rental car as he tryed to abduct heather starky , and importantly nasty phone calls to both jackie johns and the three missing women

Sadly, I think they are all dead. I however would love to be wrong about that!

The rest of your questions are great questions and I too wish we knew the answers. The most baffling question is, why all 3?

If Sherrill was the target, I could see someone wanting to eliminate Suzie as well if they thought Suzie might also have knowledge or been witness to something. But why Stacy? Why add another missing person, especially a young teen girl from a close family who would certainly raise hell trying to find her? And especially since Suzie and Stacy were not close and didn't hang out, it's unlikely someone would think she too had knowledge or witness to something.

If Suzie and/or Stacy were the target/s, why involve Sherrill? There was plenty of opportunity throughout the night to get the two girls alone and disappear them without involving Sherrill. And since the two girls did not normally hang out, what could have transpired in such a short time that would make someone feel that they had to disappear the both of them forever?

As of right now, I think that the italicized question above is what needs to be determined in order to solve this case.

//// dont know if you are serious or not , but there is evidence to suggest that one girl lived long enough to have a boy -child , and it was not suzy , the but is , is it might be the hammond girl, she ws aready pregnant , or cheryl kenny or even the 13 yr old tracy pickett 0r others i dont know the names of

Well. I'm just asking. When we talk about the disappearance, I wonder if someone believes they are still alive (unlikely to me, but who knows...).

I have genuinely liked what you’ve had to say, but you seem to be speaking g in riddles. If you know something why do you make us put the puzzle pieces together? Wouldn’t it be easier if you just stated what you knew more specifically? How could you possibly know this information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia