MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in this forum because we want to find out what happened to the three women that went missing. But, I am courious about one thing.
Do all of you think that the women are dead?
Do any of you believe that they may be alive, held in captivity (maybe not the three)?
If they were killed, and the killer/s got rid of the bodies, why would he/she/they go and stage the crime scene? Why would the killer take the risk to stay/go to a house and be seen by someone?
Did he/she/they want people to believe that the women wanted to voluntarily leave their house/city? (some people claimed they saw the girls at an airport)
Did he/she/they want to "place" the three women in the house (that night) and not somewhere else? Why?

If they left a car near a bus or train station or an airport you would maybe think one more more of the women fled or were starting over somewhere. Or they took a road trip. If purses weren't found that would more believable. Purses with identification, cigarettes and money in them are worse than finding cars in a driveway.
Was it important to keep the investigation local? They staging has to be important, I think? It made people assume they were abducted from the Levitt/Streeter home. No matter what happened to the women or where it happened why not move one or more cars? Dispose of a car? Leave it in another state? Basically make it seem like people left but would be returning.

I have genuinely liked what you’ve had to say, but you seem to be speaking g in riddles. If you know something why do you make us put the puzzle pieces together? Wouldn’t it be easier if you just stated what you knew more specifically? How could you possibly know this information?
how could you possibly know this information , well what happens in almost 30 years , they all talked , their girlfriends talked , they talked , and everyone had a story to tell , i could walk you thru it but the culprtits are here on the site , and one man is still using between 6 and 8 screen names or more to push forward the postings but drop the value of what you see . LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS HES DONE THIS FOR OVER 25 YEARS , WITH OVER 100 THOUSAND ENTRYS ACROSS A DOZEN SITES , BUT -BUT -BUT , WE PUT FORWARD A TRUTH -LIKE THE SON OF A PROFESSED KILLER TAKING THE SHERIFF TO THE OLIVE STREET SITE , NOW NOT JUST ANY MAN- NO ONE WHO LINKS A DOZEN WAYS TO THE CASE {{{{{LINKS }}}AND ON THIS SIGHT HE STATES WE DUG UP 3 JARS OF METH , I BROKE ONE AND DAD SAID LEAVE THOSE LOOSE *advertiser censored* DOWN THERE , LET UM REST IN PEACE ,AND YET WITH A POLICE REPORT ON FILE , AND A HANDFUL OF 6 OR SO CORE INVESTIGATORS WHO KNOW IT HAPPENED CAUSE THEY WERE IN ON THE PUSH AHEAD , IN PERSON OR BY PHONE ,YOUR IMPOSTOR POSTER , YOUR MAN GUILTY OF CONSPIRACY TO CONCEAL MURDER FIGHTS IT CALLS US LIARS ,

I have genuinely liked what you’ve had to say, but you seem to be speaking g in riddles. If you know something why do you make us put the puzzle pieces together? Wouldn’t it be easier if you just stated what you knew more specifically? How could you possibly know this information?
how could you possibly know this information , well what happens in almost 30 years , they all talked , their girlfriends talked , they talked , and everyone had a story to tell , i could walk you thru it but the culprtits are here on the site , and one man is still using between 6 and 8 screen names or more to push forward the postings but drop the value of what you see . LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS HES DONE THIS FOR OVER 25 YEARS , WITH OVER 100 THOUSAND ENTRYS ACROSS A DOZEN SITES , BUT -BUT -BUT , WE PUT FORWARD A TRUTH -LIKE THE SON OF A PROFESSED KILLER TAKING THE SHERIFF TO THE OLIVE STREET SITE , NOW NOT JUST ANY MAN- NO ONE WHO LINKS A DOZEN WAYS TO THE CASE {{{{{LINKS }}}AND ON THIS SIGHT HE STATES WE DUG UP 3 JARS OF METH , I BROKE ONE AND DAD SAID LEAVE THOSE LOOSE *advertiser censored* DOWN THERE , LET UM REST IN PEACE ,AND YET WITH A POLICE REPORT ON FILE , AND A HANDFUL OF 6 OR SO CORE INVESTIGATORS WHO KNOW IT HAPPENED CAUSE THEY WERE IN ON THE PUSH AHEAD , IN PERSON OR BY PHONE ,YOUR IMPOSTOR POSTER , YOUR MAN GUILTY OF CONSPIRACY TO CONCEAL MURDER FIGHTS IT CALLS US LIARS ,

Who is saying this?

If they left a car near a bus or train station or an airport you would maybe think one more more of the women fled or were starting over somewhere. Or they took a road trip. If purses weren't found that would more believable. Purses with identification, cigarettes and money in them are worse than finding cars in a driveway.
Was it important to keep the investigation local? They staging has to be important, I think? It made people assume they were abducted from the Levitt/Streeter home. No matter what happened to the women or where it happened why not move one or more cars? Dispose of a car? Leave it in another state? Basically make it seem like people left but would be returning.
It's why I tend to believe the way the house was found was pretty much how it looked when they were removed from it. Given the timeframe provided from when the girls left the graduation parties and when the sun rose that morning, I think it would have been incredibly risky to spend additional time in the home to stage, especially when all the indicators left behind would have set alarm bells ringing, to begin with. Had Janis or a relative of Sherrill and Suzie stopped by the house first thing, they probably would have been reported missing that morning - but I'm not sure it would have made that much of a difference in the grand scheme of things.

When you typed "Janelle" I think you meant to type Suzie or Stacy??

But YES!! Based on what I have read/watched/etc regarding this case thus far, I strongly feel that the catalyst for whatever happened to the 3MW is rooted within the peer group of the girls some time during that night. This theory of yours fits with what I have in mind as far as what might have happened. But the man/men/boy/boys might not have even needed to follow them home, as in stalking them. It's very possible he/they were invited.

When you think about it, it would have been much easier for the girls to stick to their original plan and stay at Janelle's house. Teenage girls do not care about space or special comforts after a night out with their friends...give us a pillow and blanket and we will crash on the floor in a room with 10 others. We don't care! There was another reason why they left. Perhaps either Suzie or Stacy developed a romantic interest in someone during the partying. It could have been either, but I will go with Suzie for an example because it seems she was the one who strongly wanted to go back to her house. It is not outside the realm of possibility that she told him/them to meet up with her somewhere, or even at her house. They left Janelle's house because obviously she/they couldn't hook up there. And say for example if Suzie was pursuing someone, who had been hanging out with a friend, it is very common for a girl not to want to go alone, she will very often drag another friend along. Which might be why she wanted someone else to come home with her.

There are so many scenarios that could have happened but again, I really think that something happened during the partying that night. At this point, I think it's less likely it was a random crime by someone like Cox.

You correctly pointed out my error in naming Janelle. I intended to say Suzie.

I do not believe there was any genuine romantic interest. In my opinion it was simply male hormones that overrode his better judgment. As the party broke up, I can see him following the girls over to Janelle’s home. He probably wanted to know where they went. He may have thought he could get her out of Janelle’s home for a brief period. But they left almost immediately for the Delmar address and all he had to do was follow them.

Evidently she was frequently taken advantage by some bad actors. She could again be lured into yet another bad situation by this unknown predator.

She may or may not have recognized his vehicle if he drove into her driveway. But if he was one of the party goers she would almost certainly have recognized him.
She went outside and that is probably when circumstances spun out of control. We know that Sherrill’s bedroom windows were open to air out the paint fumes. She would have heard any commotion going on outside and she went out to quiet things down. After they were secured and in the car, he had to go and get Stacy. She is the only one who allegedly left any evidence she had to be forcibly removed. I believe it has been reported that her skin cells were found on the porch from being dragged, or her foot prints were found around the front door and possibly some blood from her bare feet on the broken glass.

He was in a state of panic and never thought to check the contents of the purses. He probably didn’t want to rummage among the contents fearing he would leave fingerprints or DNA behind. It will probably be impossible to know much beyond that point until and unless he confesses and that is unlikely.

If my source is correct and I believe him is to keep tabs on the perp until he makes a mistake.

Consider this. So far as we know, he has unlikely committed any other crimes since this one, now apparently living a crime free life. He probably is married and has children. (Like BTK) I doubt he is a particularly successful person. He likely has a hair trigger temperament. Quick to accuse others but paranoid about his own situation. I would bet the farm he is here among the posters but for certain follows this case extremely closely.

You correctly pointed out my error in naming Janelle. I intended to say Suzie.

I do not believe there was any genuine romantic interest. In my opinion it was simply male hormones that overrode his better judgment. As the party broke up, I can see him following the girls over to Janelle’s home. He probably wanted to know where they went. He may have thought he could get her out of Janelle’s home for a brief period. But they left almost immediately for the Delmar address and all he had to do was follow them.

Evidently she was frequently taken advantage by some bad actors. She could again be lured into yet another bad situation by this unknown predator.

She may or may not have recognized his vehicle if he drove into her driveway. But if he was one of the party goers she would almost certainly have recognized him.
She went outside and that is probably when circumstances spun out of control. We know that Sherrill’s bedroom windows were open to air out the paint fumes. She would have heard any commotion going on outside and she went out to quiet things down. After they were secured and in the car, he had to go and get Stacy. She is the only one who allegedly left any evidence she had to be forcibly removed. I believe it has been reported that her skin cells were found on the porch from being dragged, or her foot prints were found around the front door and possibly some blood from her bare feet on the broken glass.

He was in a state of panic and never thought to check the contents of the purses. He probably didn’t want to rummage among the contents fearing he would leave fingerprints or DNA behind. It will probably be impossible to know much beyond that point until and unless he confesses and that is unlikely.

If my source is correct and I believe him is to keep tabs on the perp until he makes a mistake.

Consider this. So far as we know, he has unlikely committed any other crimes since this one, now apparently living a crime free life. He probably is married and has children. (Like BTK) I doubt he is a particularly successful person. He likely has a hair trigger temperament. Quick to accuse others but paranoid about his own situation. I would bet the farm he is here among the posters but for certain follows this case extremely closely.

I'm not letting male hormones take the blame for three women disappearing. I think it's likely whatever happened started at one of the parties. I do have a question about finding DNA evidence of Stacy. I thought people believed it was a bloody footprint at one time. I don't have much faith in the SPD or their ability to collect evidence. Was there an actual sign that someone was dragged out of the house or in the yard? With or without DNA?

Someone had to discover them. Did anyone blame the person who found Jackie Johns?.. no. they simply discovered her

She didn’t just find them missing though. She destroyed a crime scene and entered a home she had no business in. Then despite all the evidence she delayed in calling the police or Stacey’s mother.

This was not Janelle stumbling across a body.

She didn’t just find them missing though. She destroyed a crime scene and entered a home she had no business in. Then despite all the evidence she delayed in calling the police or Stacey’s mother.

This was not Janelle stumbling across a body.
You’re stubborn about your pet theory without doing any additional research, confirming her and others’ alibis, interviewing their friends, etc, etc....

she had an alibi that night and cops reinterviewed her multiple times to confirm times etc .... they still always came back to Steve Garrison...

like some1 else said,, this isnt breaking bad teen cleanup crew

You’re stubborn about your pet theory without doing any additional research, confirming her and others’ alibis, interviewing their friends, etc, etc....

she had an alibi that night and cops reinterviewed her multiple times to confirm times etc .... they still always came back to Steve Garrison...

like some1 else said,, this isnt breaking bad teen cleanup crew

She was the last known people to see them, conveniently her mother also woke up at the exact time they was leaving to go home.

then she she couldn’t keep her story straight on when she woke up and when she actually started calling the home. Her story was a mess!!

She was the last known people to see them, conveniently her mother also woke up at the exact time they was leaving to go home.

then she she couldn’t keep her story straight on when she woke up and when she actually started calling the home. Her story was a mess!!
No the reporting was wrong. Her story was straight.... this has been covered

Shes weird no doubt.. but doesnt mean she’s guilty of jack..

Going through the images in the other thread, I noticed Sherrill's bed seems to be missing a pillow here. Did she move to Suzie's room due to the fumes?
Those pics are post-crime scene processing. They arent crime photos....they are media photos. I asked Newsleader reporters about this. .. cops wouldnt let most crime scene photos be public

So how does Steve Garrison have prime information of the abductions??? No one has explained that....and what’s his connection to the women ?

Where’s your proof of Janelle having involvement?..

Regardless of what your thoughts are on Janelle she was supposedly a friend of Stacy and Suzie and one of the last people to see them alive and the first notice they were missing. She could have information that she doesn't realize is important or maybe she didn't tell the truth or she left things out because she was a kid. If this case were to get new detectives looking into it, Janelle would be someone that they would hopefully question. Even as a witness to that evening.

Those pics are post-crime scene processing. They arent crime photos....they are media photos. I asked Newsleader reporters about this. .. cops wouldnt let most crime scene photos be public
I didn't know that about these photos. It makes me wonder how much had been removed for processing when they were taken, especially bearing in mind that the 48 hours episode was being filmed while the cars were still parked out on the driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot