MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Information stated that garrison told info to spd that was unknown to the public which led to the search then a gag order was placed so there must be some truth into this. And something must have been found?

He hung around some unsavory people. We don’t even know if what he produced, if anything, was even connected to this case.

This “gag order” is always thrown around and all it does is to shut down discussion. I’d like one person to cite even one item of information about this case that he knew independently of jailhouse rumor mongering.

Personally I think this has the same relevance and credibility as being asked “when did you stop beating your wife?”

Last edited:
He hung around some unsavory people. We don’t even know if what he produced, if anything, was even connected to this case.

This “gag order” is always thrown around and all it does is to shut down discussion. I’d like one person to cite even one item of information about this case that he knew independently of jailhouse rumor mongering.

Personally I think this has the same relevance and credibility as being asked “when did you stop beating your wife?”

Well Said

Nothing has ever been produced because of his so called information. It has never progressed the case and he could never prove where they were buried. The gag order may not even be about the 3 women and could be about something else they found.

This is not connected to this case but I see that a former sheriff’s lieutenant, 68, in Greene County was sentenced to six consecutive life terms in the sexual abuse of an eight year old girl.

A few years ago a police officer with the SPD got about four years in the slammer for dealing with child *advertiser censored*. I believe he was evidently the officer who signed off on the original police report. BK might be able to shed more light on this as she was the first to note that some time back.

This is not connected to this case but I see that a former sheriff’s lieutenant, 68, in Greene County was sentenced to six consecutive life terms in the sexual abuse of an eight year old girl.

A few years ago a police officer with the SPD got about four years in the slammer for dealing with child *advertiser censored*. I believe he may be the same officer who signed off on the original police report. BK might be able to shed more light on this as she was the first to note that some time back.

You have not shown any concrete info that Garrison was involved. Your idea is as much a theory as anybody else’s.

Mule - Cox could be involved as I don’t understand why he needed a fake alibi but it could be as simple he knew his reputation so was worried he would be in the frame for it.

as shown with his history he was capable of doing this.
How did he have prime info of the abductions.....?? And gag orders were issued so.......... what makes you think it was all smoke??

Information stated that garrison told info to spd that was unknown to the public which led to the search then a gag order was placed so there must be some truth into this. And something must have been found?
Yeah why are people acting like this is al nothing just to be stubborn over pet theories?? Dont get it

Garrison is a pet theory so I don’t get why people are behaving like he must be involved.

nothing has ever come from his “information” or we wouldn’t all be on here.

So why the gag order if it was nothing ? Maybe they don’t have enough evidence to go to trial yet...

Garrison angle... people he worked with closely....gag orders. Grand jury...... it shouldnt be easily dismissed

also so you know the alibis of Garrison and the two other GJ3?... until u do how can you dismiss them?

Garrison is a pet theory so I don’t get why people are behaving like he must be involved.

nothing has ever come from his “information” or we wouldn’t all be on here.
Youre starting to sound like the people who suggested that Welch and Pennington were not involved in murder of Laurie Bible and Ashley Freeman because “nothing came from their information”

sorry if its ‘boring’ or what have you....but sometimes the original players were the ones all along and evidence hasnt accumulated enough to build a case

I think Garrison knows something about what went down, whether it's through firsthand knowledge or not. Seems like whatever he provided wasn't enough of a smoking gun to directly link him, though.

To clarify, the search that resulted in the gag order was of the Robb property/farmland, right? I remember reading something about rings or jewelry found with newspaper clippings related to the case, but that was a few years back and I never really went back to that info.

I asked this question a few pages back, but didn’t receive an answer: does anyone know if the (3) GRs, MH, and/or JK have a history of committing crimes after this took place?

I also noted many pages back: there are shockingly very little-to-no online photographs of the GRs, and MH.

MH, I can possibly understand, but this is hands-down the only case I can remember where (3!) potential suspects have escaped the infamous ‘google image’ results.

I think Garrison knows something about what went down, whether it's through firsthand knowledge or not. Seems like whatever he provided wasn't enough of a smoking gun to directly link him, though.

To clarify, the search that resulted in the gag order was of the Robb property/farmland, right? I remember reading something about rings or jewelry found with newspaper clippings related to the case, but that was a few years back and I never really went back to that info.
If you agree that Garrison knows something.... he’s out of prison only 3 weeks, how does he get on Suzie/Sherrill’s radar ?.

I asked this question a few pages back, but didn’t receive an answer: does anyone know if the (3) GRs, MH, and/or JK have a history of committing crimes after this took place?

I also noted many pages back: there are shockingly very little-to-no online photographs of the GRs, and MH.

MH, I can possibly understand, but this is hands-down the only case I can remember where (3!) potential suspects have escaped the infamous ‘google image’ results.

mike Clay has a couple interesting charges to his name... just get a background check on him done online. Riedel’s background also interesting....

I love where your going with this, but why stop at the usual suspects? Let’s find out if the parents/family members of the suspects have records too. Like I’ve always heard, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!

In mike clays interview with police he stated that he hoped the girls were dead. Article link below.

Criminal Territories: The Springfield Three

When you typed "Janelle" I think you meant to type Suzie or Stacy??

But YES!! Based on what I have read/watched/etc regarding this case thus far, I strongly feel that the catalyst for whatever happened to the 3MW is rooted within the peer group of the girls some time during that night. This theory of yours fits with what I have in mind as far as what might have happened. But the man/men/boy/boys might not have even needed to follow them home, as in stalking them. It's very possible he/they were invited.

When you think about it, it would have been much easier for the girls to stick to their original plan and stay at Janelle's house. Teenage girls do not care about space or special comforts after a night out with their friends...give us a pillow and blanket and we will crash on the floor in a room with 10 others. We don't care! There was another reason why they left. Perhaps either Suzie or Stacy developed a romantic interest in someone during the partying. It could have been either, but I will go with Suzie for an example because it seems she was the one who strongly wanted to go back to her house. It is not outside the realm of possibility that she told him/them to meet up with her somewhere, or even at her house. They left Janelle's house because obviously she/they couldn't hook up there. And say for example if Suzie was pursuing someone, who had been hanging out with a friend, it is very common for a girl not to want to go alone, she will very often drag another friend along. Which might be why she wanted someone else to come home with her.

There are so many scenarios that could have happened but again, I really think that something happened during the partying that night. At this point, I think it's less likely it was a random crime by someone like Cox.

This is a good theory. I also wonder why they didn´t stay at Janelle´s. Maybe there was someone at that house who made them feel "uncomfortable"? I agree with you that something happened that night.

I’ll shut up about Garrison and his friends if people give me him and the other GJ3’s alibi......

And also tell me why Mike Clay say something different than Lead Detectivr Asher about Suzie’s car/Dustys alibi...... until then.. answers are needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02