MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the police still suspect Robert Craig Cox. Does anyone know if Cox mother is still living? Cox has stated in the past that he will reveal information after his mother passes away. Cox is 60 years old now, so his mother is getting up there in age. I would assume when that time comes, he will still keep quiet.
He’s blowing smoke....guy left lots of evidence in every crime he’s been a part of + single woman
cox didn’t do it. Off chance he knows something but a single person didn’t do this....group effort and one is deceased

MOO

If Cox didn't do it, then are you aware if there is a list of other top suspects? Could Cox have done it with another individual? Or do you think it was completely separate group of people.

Thanks. Yeah, extremely vague like most offender profiles, the word "may" pops up a lot. I don't think that confirms they know who it is at all. All it says for sure is the suspect would be unaccounted for from the night of June 6 to the morning of June 7, which...yeah obviously.
They know.... you don’t have to believe me but ive talked to many people...perps are known

detective Thomas said he knows what precipitated all of this

He’s blowing smoke....guy left lots of evidence in every crime he’s been a part of + single woman
cox didn’t do it. Off chance he knows something but a single person didn’t do this....group effort and one is deceased

MOO

Thanks. If Cox was that sloppy with all his other crimes and leaving evidence often, then it would make sense that he would not be connected.

They know.... you don’t have to believe me but ive talked to many people...perps are known

detective Thomas said he knows what precipitated all of this

Obviously i won't believe you without anything more than your word. You aren't the only person in this thread who is apparently in contact with people in the know on this case and that other person with all the knowledge seems to disagree with you. Personally, i think both of you are blowing smoke to back up your theories but my opinion is irrelevant, all we know for sure is no one in this thread has any idea what happened.

Forgot to add that you misrepresented that link as them knowing who did it which i guess is an interpretation you could arrive at but is definitely not evident if you're aware of what offender profiles are. When confronted you backtracked to secret knowledge you have that we just have to trust you on.

Don't post much but have kept up with this tread. IMO there was only one person there that night and they controlled all three women by training a weapon on one of the three, and by convincing them that this was a robbery- even though that wasn't the true motive. IMO he may have been able to get them into a vehicle under the pretense of heading to an ATM machine or similar ruse with a weapon trained on one of the victims and/or the victims thought they might have a better chance of escape and distraction someplace other than within their house. I believe all of this would fit with Cox being the perpetrator- he moved other victims via vehicle from their original location (and two survivors went along with this and used this as an opportunity to escape).
He also trained a gun on a young girl during a robbery/invasion in order to control multiple people at once.

In addition to the murder of the young woman in Disneyland:
http://vots.altervista.org/FL/Cox.pdf

"In August of 1985, a young girl named Kathleen Boice arrived at her house in Crestview California. As she exited her vehicle, Cox, who was following her, jumped from his car, grabbed the victim, threw her to the ground, placed a seven-inch knife to her throat and told her, “Go with me, don’t scream or I’ll kill you.” During this scuffle, the knife cut the victim’s hand. In December of 1985, a young woman, Gidget Wickam, was stationed with the U.S. Army at Fort Ord, California. Ms. Wickam went to the airport to retrieve luggage and, as she was leaving the airport, Cox, who asked her for a ride to the base, confronted her. She complied and, en route, Cox drew a firearm on Ms. Wickham and told her they were not driving to the base but driving to the mountains. "

The full description is on the Street Family Blog:
Persons of Interest
I'm not convinced that the person who did this is a criminal mastermind. I think he may have military and/or LE training and he got lucky this time, certainly the bodies never being discovered helped keep this unsolved. But I'm betting on Cox even though I doubt at this stage they'd be able to prove it was him barring a confession that leads to remains.

Forgot to add that you misrepresented that link as them knowing who did it which i guess is an interpretation you could arrive at but is definitely not evident if you're aware of what offender profiles are. When confronted you backtracked to secret knowledge you have that we just have to trust you on.
There was an article and several news outlet reports on it dude...I’m not doing all the leg work for you..

you have to put your back into it. Don’t care if you don’t believe me... Honestly

did you watch the extended interview with Darrell Moore on KOZK at the 25 year mark? Jeez do some work! !

not all answers are in media outlets either

Your assumption that I’m some internet sleuth with no credible background into this case is funny! Your aggression towards me yet again is just proof you’re another lazy person who wants info without work and wants to look tough....look beyond media

There was an article and several news outlet reports on it dude...I’m not doing all the leg work for you..

you have to put your back into it. Don’t care if you don’t believe me... Honestly

did you watch the extended interview with Darrell Moore on KOZK at the 25 year mark? Jeez do some work!

No one ever says "do your own research" when they are unambiguously correct in what they are saying, we both know if i look into this at the very least i'll be able to show you are misrepresenting what you are claiming, something you've already done. You gave me a primary link and it didn't say what you claimed it did, what does it matter what a news article said about it when the firsthand words you provided said otherwise?

No one ever says "do your own research" when they are unambiguously correct in what they are saying, we both know if i look into this at the very least i'll be able to show you are misrepresenting what you are claiming, something you've already done. You gave me a primary link and it didn't say what you claimed it did, what does it matter what a news article said about it when the firsthand words you provided said otherwise?
i already posted the article where det Thomas claims to know what happened......what else do you need? The link was for the 20 year press release you asked for???

Your reading comprehension is not my problem...there was zero misrepresentation

if you read whole thread you’ll see it. I’m not posting something multiple times because people have bad memories

So I was reading back and I noticed they had 12 suspects at one point. Can somebody name them all please as I can think of 6/7 of the top of my head. So they must have more names than what we talk about.
Detective Thomas said in 1993 that it was “fewer than five” suspects and visited CO and KS. What/who could have been there...?

i already posted the article where det Thomas claims to know what happened......what else do you need? The link was for the 20 year press release you asked for???

Your reading comprehension is not my problem...there was zero misrepresentation

if you read whole thread you’ll see it. I’m not posting something multiple times because people have bad memories

You did not provide the article you claim, this is the only link you gave me - https://www.springfieldmo.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/2003

You must have me confused with someone else. Regardless, your claim was that that press release made it clear that they know who did it which IMO was not clear.

You did not provide the article you claim, this is the only link you gave me - https://www.springfieldmo.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/2003

You must have me confused with someone else. Regardless, your claim was that that press release made it clear that they know who did it which IMO was not clear.
no...I already posted the article that detective thomas (lead on the case at the time) claimed to know what happened. couple it with the press release (vague to your eyes but not really...its a specific person).

you are not reading all the info available on this case and asking others to do the leg work. I'll post this one more time....but done posting repeated info..

from June 7, 1994 newsleader article attached

Attachments

• 7.png
    7.png
    145.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 8.png
    8.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 81
Your assumption that I’m some internet sleuth with no credible background into this case is funny! Your aggression towards me yet again is just proof you’re another lazy person who wants info without work and wants to look tough....look beyond media

Oh wow, i didn't see this until now. I didn't assume anything about you, i never said you have no credible background and the only reason i've been "aggressive" towards you is you are the most aggressive person in this thread, we can't talk about anything you don't like so i turned it round on you and started questioning you, you really don't hold up to scrutiny which i don't think anyone finds surprising.

No one here would hold up under scrutiny for the record because no one here has the slightest clue what happened, you just seem to dispute that and won't allow the thread to examine anything else.

no...I already posted the article that detective thomas (lead on the case at the time) claimed to know what happened. couple it with the press release (vague to your eyes but not really...its a specific person).

you are not reading all the info available on this case and asking others to do the leg work. I'll post this one more time....but done posting repeated info..

from June 7, 1994 newsleader article attached

Other Detectives disagreed with him though . His hunches certainly haven’t brought in arrests and that’s always been the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnootWolf02