MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all seem to be going over people known to the women. What it's someone that the police never looked at or had reason to suspect. There were parties going on so you have out of town visitors, kids are home from college, could someone have been watching Suzie and Stacy and maybe followed them home and things got out of hand. Is it possible the girls didn't go straight back to Delmar dr?
We know almost everything about Suzie and Sherrill's lives what about Stacy? Did she have a boyfriend or an ex? Her mother says her nickname was Spacy Stacy. Could she have had a stalker she wasn't aware of? MOO

Since the other forum was shut down, lets continue this discussion with a NEW non-confrontational forum. And try to keep this one from getting shut down.

What happened to the 3MW on that fateful night?
Started great...

You are a Senile Old Nutbag Dude!

then at some point it derailed. I’m not sure where exactly. I know this post wasn’t it. But I have an understanding why the other forum was shut down. :eek:

Great post ! looking forward to @Talullah response..

My opinion is that this was planned and not part of a gj3 robbing venture..... someone mad about Suzie finding out about drug deals.... S.G. has a van (Tuna admits to riding around with him to drug drops in a van)... girls were to be shut up and stacy's arrival prompted immediate action......

Who was steven garrison ? someone the cops kept going back to and brought to a GJ...someone mike bought drugs from...someone Tuna rode around with in a VAN

I agree - planned. I believe a network of burglary activities that encompassed pawn shops, fencing, back room drug dealing, the Webster County operations, etc. was the issue.

I agree - planned. I believe a network of burglary activities that encompassed pawn shops, fencing, back room drug dealing, the Webster County operations, etc. was the issue.
Yep....... i was also thinking SG's biker buddies had some trouble with Suzie talking to the cops.....if they were involved with power player strip club owners and potentially some bad sees in law enforcement.....well that makes more sense than anything ive seen. three women vanish...spd making zero progress on it. center of populated town... and nothing bubbles up from tips/criminals..........yeah okay red herrings anyone ?

and SG's connection to Suzie is Recla and Clay.....doesnt take long to figure that out. Dusty's girlfriend said she hated Suzie........called SG her "bodyguard"

We all seem to be going over people known to the women. What it's someone that the police never looked at or had reason to suspect. There were parties going on so you have out of town visitors, kids are home from college, could someone have been watching Suzie and Stacy and maybe followed them home and things got out of hand. Is it possible the girls didn't go straight back to Delmar dr?
We know almost everything about Suzie and Sherrill's lives what about Stacy? Did she have a boyfriend or an ex? Her mother says her nickname was Spacy Stacy. Could she have had a stalker she wasn't aware of? MOO
so stacy's stalker followed them around from party to party and followed them back to delmar? and knew they'd make a last minute decision?.... v unlikely............ even detectives with way more information than you have say the perps are in suzie and sherrill's background. Worsham and Glenn say Levitt background. someone had to have familiarity with the house. the house is key. especially since it was planned more than likely..otherwise thered be mountains of traces and evidence

I think someone at the parties would make a lot of sense - they would have been able to pick up on where the girls were going to end up that night. but I would hope that all the party -goers were interviewed. Anyone have info on that?

I think someone at the parties would make a lot of sense - they would have been able to pick up on where the girls were going to end up that night. but I would hope that all the party -goers were interviewed. Anyone have info on that?
yeah theyve all been interviewed and brought through the wringer....... every single one as well as the parties mike and dusty's friend group were at....... they interviewed all the Joy and Elder party people....i believe everyone from parties' alibi was confirmed

Somebody at the party manipulating the situation makes sense.

Janelle had to have known her house was full of guests for her graduation so to invite Suzie to stay and then backtrack in the middle of the night is super suspicious. The fact that Stacey and Suzie wasn’t that close but Stacey decided to go with Suzie I think means that she felt bad for Suzie being told to go home after saying she could spend the night.

Suzie going home never made much sense unless something went on as they was all hyped up from graduation and it was gone 2am. Realistically they was not going to get much sleep the time’s they got back to Suzie’s home as they was going to be up early to go to the water park and they wouldn’t of gone straight to sleep even at Suzie’s as I’m sure they would of spent ages talking about their day.

The fact whoever did this involved Stacey points to this needing to be that night and time was running out imo

whoever knocked that night it seems knew the women so if you saw that 3rd Unknown car why would you take the risk and go ahead with the kidnapping?

in my opinion, Sherrill had more an older woman's hairstyle. Sometimes they are off on the age. The dates are close.

I noticed some ages went from 20-40 or something like that. Only some people are reconstructed. I put in white and female in Namus with reconstruction, drawings or images there weren't that many. Maybe pictures or race was asking a lot. idk.

theres nothing that says the perps werent already dealing with sherrill before other girls got there...........crime scene obviously staged so the whole "they put their makeup on" thing doesnt hold up imo

sherrill reportedly on republic road around roughly 2am-2:15am......obscene calls.....werre perps getting sherril out of the house ?..

whoever knocked that night it seems knew the women so if you saw that 3rd Unknown car why would you take the risk and go ahead with the kidnapping?
yep stacy being involved proved it was planned and like u said THAT night... so i think drug dealer crowd familiar with the robbs sg and gj3 abducted with multiple people and cars and took them to a secure spot.......if Gooses involved they have clubs and safehouses all over town....... easy to have a field or cabin waiting for them to be murdered and buried...

if they had money they may have had some land out west or east....lots of big fields that are desolate....... so you have to dig into suspects who had some land access

Last edited:
theres nothing that says the perps werent already dealing with sherrill before other girls got there...........crime scene obviously staged so the whole "they put their makeup on" thing doesnt hold up imo

sherrill reportedly on republic road around roughly 2am-2:15am......obscene calls.....werre perps getting sherril out of the house ?..

sherrill wasn’t raped so (imo) she wasn’t the target before the girls got home. Everything happened once the girls were home and Suzie was the target. They couldn’t take the risk she wouldn’t go to the police and kick up a huge stink on what happened to her daughter so she also had to be silenced.

sherrill wasn’t raped so (imo) she wasn’t the target before the girls got home. Everything happened once the girls were home and Suzie was the target. They couldn’t take the risk she wouldn’t go to the police and kick up a huge stink on what happened to her daughter so she also had to be silenced.

I’m curious to know how you know that Sherril wasn’t rapped???

The last confirmed activity of Sherrill was the phone call with a friend late on the 6th, right? I thought about these calls that came into the house the following day - and whether they had received similar ones prior to the abduction, particularly that night. I tend to lean towards the belief that someone was already there when Suzie and Stacy got back, and entry would have been much easier had Sherrill been the only one at home. It's hard to dismiss the possibility of them being followed from the party, though... the timing would make sense. Someone with either knowledge of the living arrangements at Sherrill's (i.e. no male presence) or having somehow gained this information through a third party.

1. who mentioned rape? it could have been a man in her life or her daughter's life that expected one or both to be there and they were coming to put the heat on them........

2. why do you assume sexual ? sexual crimes are usually one woman.... this was a planned "you need to shut up" crime.......

Forensics would of gone over her bedroom with a fine tooth comb. The bed had no sign of there being any kind of a struggle or rape.
Except there was DNA.......... you'd be surprised at just how many people had been inside the Levitt home. I put the count in the 40s........

how do you know a hair from one of the GJ3 wasnt found....? dusty been in the house..... all he had to say was "yeah my hair was there from when we dated" see how that works?..

dna alone doesnt prove a case or carnahan would have gotten jail a lot sooner than he did.....

allow me to paint a picture:

SG is dating JCW.......
MC and DR and JR do a two-bit loser grave crime no one cares about really.... it does show some sociopathic tendencies as other forumm members stated but that's it....
DR is dating JCW's daughter
JCW daughter: SG is like a bodyguard to me
RS (Tuna): I rode around in a van to do drug drops with SG
JR robs houses, a Subway, and also partying with Suzie along with DR and MC
MC and DR buy drugs from SG
SG rumored in bike gang with MC's ex gf AH's dad
SG, REW, MGR (GJ3) all incahoots robbing houses and selling drugs
SG busted for having a gun on him in a strip club...
REW arrested for carjacking in Dec. 92 and cops find him hiding with a gun in a trailer.......
MGR changes his name and moves to nebraska (why?)
JR uses an alias in IL (why?)
SG reveals to cops unreleased info that is prime to the abductions...proves he has intimate knowledge (did he mention an evidence item in the house?)
SG, REW, MGR are brought to a GJ....only people ever. RS, DR, MC, JR, JCW, JW all speak at GJ............

See where im going with this? Are we all going to keep playing games and discussing janelle or are we going to finally start thinking with logic?...sorry to be rude but.......lol it's all right there

Last edited:
The last confirmed activity of Sherrill was the phone call with a friend late on the 6th, right? I thought about these calls that came into the house the following day - and whether they had received similar ones prior to the abduction, particularly that night. I tend to lean towards the belief that someone was already there when Suzie and Stacy got back, and entry would have been much easier had Sherrill been the only one at home. It's hard to dismiss the possibility of them being followed from the party, though... the timing would make sense. Someone with either knowledge of the living arrangements at Sherrill's (i.e. no male presence) or having somehow gained this information through a third party.

I wonder if Sherrill had her number transferred when she moved into the house. If you get a new number you sometimes get calls for the person that had it before you. Also in the early 90's calling outside of your area code cost money, even from a pay phone it was considered long distance. If you prank called people in the 90's you had a limited area you could call. It could have been drunk dials. It also could have been more sinister.
At one of the parties someone could have found out that Suzie and Stacy were going to a house that was pretty much empty except for another woman. Suzie supposedly asked to stay at Brian Joys but he was over crowded or worried about having people in his house when his parents weren't home. I wondered if she was concerned about someone or guys that were paying her and Stacy too much attention and didn't want to lead them back to her house. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member