MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly

and why is Suzie questioned and not girlfriends or friends of Mike and Joe .. ? i mean if it's all 'hearsay' and she's not connected even remotely.......... ?
I don’t know about Joe but Mike’s girlfriend was in California. Detectives would’ve questioned her there if they’d felt it was necessary. After all they did go to Washington to interview Sherrill’s ex husbands.

Suzie picked up Dusty from the police station in her car. That is noted in the case file. Her car was not used.
So when did they spend the thirty dollars on beer that day?
Dusty wasn't arrested the same day. Suzie worked with him and dated him briefly she picked him up when he was released. They are two separate events.
Right . So her car could have been used or not .

Maybe you all can answer this, or maybe it has been answered already?...In several of the articles and videos I have seen, most all of the people say how Sherrill always wanted things clean..so why did their friends go in and clean after they discovered they were missing? What exactly were they cleaning? And why? I mean its not like they were house sitting.

I know that certain things I like clean in my house I feel that they aren't exactly clean unless I clean them, lol, so I was just curious how they thought it was a good idea to randomly clean while they were gone? Is it something they always did when they weren't there? lol

Maybe you all can answer this, or maybe it has been answered already?...In several of the articles and videos I have seen, most all of the people say how Sherrill always wanted things clean..so why did their friends go in and clean after they discovered they were missing? What exactly were they cleaning? And why? I mean its not like they were house sitting.

I know that certain things I like clean in my house I feel that they aren't exactly clean unless I clean them, lol, so I was just curious how they thought it was a good idea to randomly clean while they were gone? Is it something they always did when they weren't there? lol
I know right !? They probably had more visitors that day than in the two months prior.

I know right !? They probably had more visitors that day than in the two months prior.

It seems like it! I mean I don't know how they were with that kind of thing, but I know that I'd have not been happy if a bunch of people just came into my house when I wasn't there and cleaned everything and answered my phone and deleted messages. Just completely odd IMO. To me that seems like something you do if they aren't coming back for awhile.
I'm sure some of them didn't mean anything by it but its just not very logical. For all they knew they may have just gone for a quick walk?...

I know Janelle and Mike cleaned up glass on the front steps. I thought when they mentioned cleaning in the house it was people cleaning up after themselves. Apparently they were making coffee when Janis entered. I find the whole thing about waiting at the Delmar house, almost holding a vigil, strange especially since they didn't call Stacy's house or family. Also people seemed to be very at home at a house most had never been in before. If they cleaned up more than just the mess they made, who knows what they moved or touched.

I know Janelle and Mike cleaned up glass on the front steps. I thought when they mentioned cleaning in the house it was people cleaning up after themselves. Apparently they were making coffee when Janis entered. I find the whole thing about waiting at the Delmar house, almost holding a vigil, strange especially since they didn't call Stacy's house or family. Also people seemed to be very at home at a house most had never been in before. If they cleaned up more than just the mess they made, who knows what they moved or touched.

Oh okay thanks I hadn't read about them cleaning after themselves. But yeah that's odd too - and the making coffee? They didn't even know anything at that point. And if some, or one of them, did then they absolutely should've included Stacy's family. I mean there were three people missing - not just 2.
If someone isn't home when they said they would be I would MAYBE go in if the door was unlocked and look and see if they were there, then leave and drive back later or call, etc. Not just hang out. Very strange.

It seems like it! I mean I don't know how they were with that kind of thing, but I know that I'd have not been happy if a bunch of people just came into my house when I wasn't there and cleaned everything and answered my phone and deleted messages. Just completely odd IMO. To me that seems like something you do if they aren't coming back for awhile.
I'm sure some of them didn't mean anything by it but its just not very logical. For all they knew they may have just gone for a quick walk?...
Community mad at Police .
Also community , trashed the crime scene . :/

Oh okay thanks I hadn't read about them cleaning after themselves. But yeah that's odd too - and the making coffee? They didn't even know anything at that point. And if some, or one of them, did then they absolutely should've included Stacy's family. I mean there were three people missing - not just 2.
If someone isn't home when they said they would be I would MAYBE go in if the door was unlocked and look and see if they were there, then leave and drive back later or call, etc. Not just hang out. Very strange.

I took cleaning to mean that people were cleaning up after themselves. I could be wrong. If you are looking for your friends one place you should check is at their homes. It seemed like the McCalls were the last people to be told their daughter was missing. If plans had changed and Suzie and Stacy went somewhere with other friends or w/e, Stacy probably would have checked in with her family. They could have been with the McCalls for all anyone knew without calling the house. It seems odd that people assumed none of the women were going to walk through the door. It's rude and shows a lack of boundaries at best. Was there a reason people walked around the delmar house with no worry that the owner would come home and not be happy to find them there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr