MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know about Joe but Mike’s girlfriend was in California. Detectives would’ve questioned her there if they’d felt it was necessary. After all they did go to Washington to interview Sherrill’s ex husbands.
So Suzie was questioned for ‘funsies’??
Right...

Suzie’s involvement in cemetery vandalism or any other crime would’ve been first page news.
Did I say involvement ?
I said connection...

Specifically I said “car”

even if it wasn’t used...she was talking to cops.. and that’s a motive if you’re doing illegal activities and you dont want things exposed at trial

Darrell Moore (decorated DA who is now assistant to attorney general in state of Missouri) says grave robbers aren’t cleared.....he also was a fan of Garrison and Robb connection (2001 Cassville dig...also gag ordered)

Last edited:
I keep going back to the change of plans of graduation night. Ostensibly, the girls weren't expected there that night at all or the next day even - they had well established plans to spend the night away from home and the next day at a water park in Branson. That means that Sherrill would have been alone that night and all the next day if not the next night too. Whoever went to Delmar that night did not expect that Sherrill would be even found until long after he'd left. I still believe that the girls sudden change of plans and coming back to an awful surprise was what made the bad guy have to make everybody disappear. Otherwise Suzie may have come home days later to a much different scene.

I keep going back to the change of plans of graduation night. Ostensibly, the girls weren't expected there that night at all or the next day even - they had well established plans to spend the night away from home and the next day at a water park in Branson. That means that Sherrill would have been alone that night and all the next day if not the next night too. Whoever went to Delmar that night did not expect that Sherrill would be even found until long after he'd left. I still believe that the girls sudden change of plans and coming back to an awful surprise was what made the bad guy have to make everybody disappear. Otherwise Suzie may have come home days later to a much different scene.
If that’s the case then I think there was a second party stakeout vehicle.... one guy is going to handle one person then two entering persons alone on his feet and have space in his vehicle ? Subduing ropes/equipment ? If your scenario is true, it’s someone with backup,, not alone....also that means they walked in while he already had gun in hand......also seems like high odds..
I still think Suzie was also target.... I like bookkeeper’s scenario of that they came later, saw Stacy’s car, recognized the anomaly, and proceeded as planned ....

Last edited:
He was a friend of the girls. He had graduated from Kickapoo in 1991. He lived next to janelle's house. I have no idea who lived with him. All I know is that he declared the girls were going to spend the night there (although Stacy called her mom at 10:00 PM and told her she would sleep at janelle´s) and when they returned from the Elder's party ( around 2:00 AM), he changed his mind and told the girls to go somewhere else. That is the moment when Janelle, supposedly, invited the girls to her house, but they couldn´t stay because of the Kirby´s relatives.
I can't help but wonder why he told them to stay somewhere else? Maybe
I wonder if the trash can contents, the makeup remover pads/tissues, were from the night before and have nothing to do with the date in question.
Very good point.

Your post states that the perp knew it was graduation day and also knew the initial plans for that nite and knew that Mrs. Levitt would be home alone. That implies the crime was planned and not a random crime - by a random killer - or a crime of opportunity? That the perp knew Mrs. Levitt and/or Suzanne. That under the circumstances of being surprised by the arrival of the girls - the perp was prepared and also capable of handling three individuals from beginning to end? Why would he have done that when he could have easily fled in a number of ways when he heard/seen two additional cars pulling in or upon hearing Suzanne and Stacy entering the house? Wouldn't Suzanne have checked in with Mrs. Levitt upon arriving home? That would have created havoc under your scenario - but, as evidenced the girls then prepared and went to bed? If it wasn't customary for Suzanne to check in with Mrs. Levitt - it still doesn't explain the perp waiting to attack the girls when he could have easily fled.

BK

This poster questions if garrison even owned a motorcycle ? And didn’t have a motorcycle endorsement on his license .

Attachments

• F2C87C0A-A3E0-4A87-A792-FD15D29EF7BD.jpeg
    F2C87C0A-A3E0-4A87-A792-FD15D29EF7BD.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 16
This poster questions if garrison even owned a motorcycle ? And didn’t have a motorcycle endorsement on his license .
Because all bikers who are felons 3 weeks from prison abide by the law...........the license wasnt his most recent to 1992 anyways

Unfortunately for monkeymann, he isnt authority on Garrison...... that's not a verifiable websleuths TOS-approved source.

Your post states that the perp knew it was graduation day and also knew the initial plans for that nite and knew that Mrs. Levitt would be home alone. That implies the crime was planned and not a random crime - by a random killer - or a crime of opportunity? That the perp knew Mrs. Levitt and/or Suzanne. That under the circumstances of being surprised by the arrival of the girls - the perp was prepared and also capable of handling three individuals from beginning to end? Why would he have done that when he could have easily fled in a number of ways when he heard/seen two additional cars pulling in or upon hearing Suzanne and Stacy entering the house? Wouldn't Suzanne have checked in with Mrs. Levitt upon arriving home? That would have created havoc under your scenario - but, as evidenced the girls then prepared and went to bed? If it wasn't customary for Suzanne to check in with Mrs. Levitt - it still doesn't explain the perp waiting to attack the girls when he could have easily fled.

BK
Maybe the perpetrator panicked and didn't want to leave any witnesses. Maybe the perpetrator was on meth or other drugs and felt invincible and capable of murdering three people and getting away with it.

BK
Spot on analysis !

Your post states that the perp knew it was graduation day and also knew the initial plans for that nite and knew that Mrs. Levitt would be home alone. That implies the crime was planned and not a random crime - by a random killer - or a crime of opportunity? That the perp knew Mrs. Levitt and/or Suzanne. That under the circumstances of being surprised by the arrival of the girls - the perp was prepared and also capable of handling three individuals from beginning to end? Why would he have done that when he could have easily fled in a number of ways when he heard/seen two additional cars pulling in or upon hearing Suzanne and Stacy entering the house? Wouldn't Suzanne have checked in with Mrs. Levitt upon arriving home? That would have created havoc under your scenario - but, as evidenced the girls then prepared and went to bed? If it wasn't customary for Suzanne to check in with Mrs. Levitt - it still doesn't explain the perp waiting to attack the girls when he could have easily fled.BK

You're reasoning this out in the comfort of your own place thinking about what makes sense to you. The hour was so late - 2oo-230a - and Suzie had her own room, why would she have disturbed her mom who should have been asleep and wasn't expecting her? What if they recognized the perp's car? Another reason he would have had to address two exhausted partied out girls along with his intended target. Havoc was exactly what was created and why all three had to disappear.

You're reasoning this out in the comfort of your own place thinking about what makes sense to you. The hour was so late - 2oo-230a - and Suzie had her own room, why would she have disturbed her mom who should have been asleep and wasn't expecting her? What if they recognized the perp's car? Another reason he would have had to address two exhausted partied out girls along with his intended target. Havoc was exactly what was created and why all three had to disappear.
Arent you doing the same thing ? reasoning from what makes sense to you ? A number of things could have happened in that house........

I agree Stacy caused the abduction to not go as planned.,,, that is ultimately why I think it went from a confrontation/scare.....to murder (Stacy was harder to control--unknowns like Janis, etc. Perp (in their psycho mind) knew how to control Levitt/Streeter
drug dealer psychos who dont want info going to trial will not act in the best of compsure when the anomaly of Stacy is there..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member