MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the police station pick up have to do with what car was used when pawning ?

If I wasn't clear let me try again. In the police report about vandalism it is noted that Suzie picked him up from the police station in her car. Her car was not used to go to a pawn shop or involved in the crime. I think people have mistake the mention of her car being used to pick up a suspect as the car being present for the crime. It's an easy mistake. Asher spoke out of turn.

If I wasn't clear let me try again. In the police report about vandalism it is noted that Suzie picked him up from the police station in her car. Her car was not used to go to a pawn shop or involved in the crime. I think people have mistake the mention of her car being used to pick up a suspect as the car being present for the crime. It's an easy mistake. Asher spoke out of turn.
huh ? that would have been after her statement....... and after the investigation/facts of the case come to light to the police.... by time she picks up dusty....they know what car was used at the pawning
in other words: no one cares what car was used to pick up Dusty from the police station. That is irrelevant..
Asher said the car was used to pawn the teeth... until Mike Clay or Recla sues Asher for defamation, I believe Asher.

Last edited:
Where does it state that Suzie provided police with information on the break-in?
Mentioned on forums... MC's posts....also in Suzie's statement (according to posters on here who've seen it--they can verify)

Last edited:
That is not how a trial works. Have you ever been to one?
Wrong..

Detective Allen Neal, Detective David Asher, and Detective Mark Webb, and Asst. Attorney General Darrell Moore all say she was scheduled to testify [rewatch Disappeared] at one point in time...All say she was cooperative with the police..
And again...even if she wasnt going to trial....perps dont know for sure..... they may have still abducted to cover loose ends

Last edited:
Prove to me that drug dealing psychopaths know every inner working of how trials and law enforcement work.......her talking to the cops, giving statements.... was enough for someone to abduct if they are truly psychotic..

All about the Loose Ends

Wrong..

Detective Allen Neal, Detective David Asher, and Detective Mark Webb, and Asst. Attorney General Darrell Moore all say she was scheduled to testify at one point in time...All say she was cooperative with the police..
And again...even if she wasnt going to trial....perps dont know for sure..... they may have still abducted to cover loose ends

You are mistaken. Maybe you misunderstood someone but what you are saying is incorrect.

She could have been scheduled to testify........ she was a witness if her car was indeed used to either the crime or the pawning... she would have been a witness.. she gave a statement to the Subway break-in as well.....if a lawyer wanted to prove a pattern with Riedel or Clay.... they would have called her... she was abducted before they got a chance to
there's also a good chance GRs were upset about her snitching... if they suspected she called crimestoppers. Clay once thought this... it's in his post history.

Last edited:
He has been quoted as saying that if his parents came home early - they wouldn't approve. Most likely, girls and boys spending the nite together?

He also has been quoted saying that the house was full of people so he told the girls (coincidentally two of the girls who disappeared, and Janelle) to go somewhere else. And they finally were "invited" to sleep at Janelle´s, the place Stacy told her mother (at 10 pm) she would go to spend the night.

Wrong..

Detective Allen Neal, Detective David Asher, and Detective Mark Webb, and Asst. Attorney General Darrell Moore all say she was scheduled to testify [rewatch Disappeared] at one point in time...All say she was cooperative with the police..

I simply was curious if you understood the criminal justice system or have ever dealt with it. When testifying you aren't allowed to go off topic. It's not a confessional. If you bare your soul and don't answer questions you are treated like a hostile witness, or held in contempt.
You seem very devoted to your theory and to the words of Asher, can I ask why?

She could have been scheduled to testify........ she was a witness if her car was indeed used to either the crime or the pawning... she would have been a witness.. she gave a statement to the Subway break-in as well.....if a lawyer wanted to prove a pattern with Riedel or Clay.... they would have called her... she was abducted before they got a chance to
there's also a good chance GRs were upset about her snitching... if they suspected she called crimestoppers. Clay once thought this... it's in his post history.

She wasn't scheduled to testify. Can we move on.

I don't believe that Suzy ever made that statement.
Suzie made a statement in the case files mostly because she picked up Dusty from the police station, she also worked with him even after they broke up. She was never scheduled or even asked to testify. Joe R made a plea deal right away. Suzie had no first hand knowledge of the crime. It also was a stupid crime that didn't require murder of anyone. I don't know why certain people hang on that. lol
Do you have any theories or thoughts about the missing women?

Suzie made a statement in the case files mostly because she picked up Dusty from the police station, she also worked with him even after they broke up. She was never scheduled or even asked to testify. Joe R made a plea deal right away. Suzie had no first hand knowledge of the crime. It also was a stupid crime that didn't require murder of anyone. I don't know why certain people hang on that. lol
Do you have any theories or thoughts about the missing women?

You don’t only have trials for murder cases.

I simply was curious if you understood the criminal justice system or have ever dealt with it. When testifying you aren't allowed to go off topic. It's not a confessional. If you bare your soul and don't answer questions you are treated like a hostile witness, or held in contempt.
You seem very devoted to your theory and to the words of Asher, can I ask why?
You think the criminals debate the intricacies of what testimony is allowed before deciding to silence a witness?

I've sat on a couple of juries, been a sworn witness at a trial and also went to trial every day the week my stepson's murderers were tried and prosecuted. The lawyers ask questions ONLY about the case being tried. The witnesses answer ONLY the questions asked about the case being tried. That's how it works. Would criminals advance to making three women disappear forever over what one might have said? Sounds like a movie plot, in my opinion, and not a very good one. The theory isn't very good either, IMO. It leaves way too many more loose ends, MUCH MORE attention where none was wanted and too many players to be assured of THEIR silence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Where is Jennifer*