MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The serial abductors in the ozarks were after women convenient stores (isolated small towns...not middle of a city like Springfield)...Kenney was likely the ex husband too..and Larry Hall/Cox MO was one woman....plus they proved Hall wasnt viable already so that takes him off the table..

however Robb family clan is definitely ON the table

serial killer in general doesn’t compute tho...woulda likely been found by now from a fiber......this crime has the stink of “cover up” all over it

So who participated in the cover up? In your opinion.

I have seen the case file....anyone can if you request it from SPD...

Mark Webb and other detectives mentioned that Suzie was asked to cooperate with police in building a case against them.... it wasn’t a “hey while you’re here do you mind chatting” situation at all.....

If you have seen the case file why are you lying. I'm sorry but the stuff you are saying is not true.

So who participated in the cover up? In your opinion.
whoever worked closely with the burglars or bike gang....thats where i'd start
i'm also wondering how a guy (Joe Riedel/Vocke) got a 100k bounty..........only to get off scot-free with a plea deal after being the primary person responsible in the GR and leaving Mike in the dust (while also having the same lawyer as Mike..)..........combine that with the Garrison hotel move and crap just doesnt add up

why did the news-leader not hammer Detectives hard for his move to take Garrison to a hotel after it came out that he raped shortly after ??? talk about awful local journalism...............moo of course

Last edited:
What lie ? Can you list the lies ? You keep saying this and never answering...

What did I lie about ?

Thanks..

I don't know what you read but it isn't the case file. Misleading people and discouraging this case from being discussed, makes me worried for your mental health. If that's personalizing, sorry but it's the only reason that makes any sense when someone a compulsively lies. Three women have been missing for 27 years. I'd like to get back to that. Thanks

I don't know what you read but it isn't the case file. Misleading people and discouraging this case from being discussed, makes me worried for your mental health. If that's personalizing, sorry but it's the only reason that makes any sense when someone a compulsively lies. Three women have been missing for 27 years. I'd like to get back to that. Thanks
what isn't in the case file? Please say what you mean by "it" ? Prove I am lying instead of just saying it..... I provided links to back up that Suzie was asked to testify. You did not.... If theres a link...then provide one TIA

I have more than encouraged....I really like @Valiant and @Bookkeeper2's takes....would love to hear more of their insight. @asyousay as well...also @Summer bliss too

Last edited:
what isn't in the case file? Please say what you mean by "it" ?

I have more than encouraged....I really like @Valiant and @Bookkeeper2's takes....would love to hear more of their insight. @asyousay as well
I mean you haven't read the case file. If you want it so badly get it. Don't lie please. That's great that you want to hear more from a select few this isn't about you. It's about Suzie, Sherrill and Stacy. Put your ego aside. I would love to actually discuss the missing women with you. They are the victims and the focus of this thread. Being right isn't the goal.

I mean you haven't read the case file. If you want it so badly get it. Don't lie please. That's great that you want to hear more from a select few this isn't about you. It's about Suzie, Sherrill and Stacy. Put your ego aside. I would love to actually discuss the missing women with you. They are the victims and the focus of this thread. Being right isn't the goal.
Stop personalizing please... I dont want to ask again... attack post, not the poster...

Prove I am lying or stop the accusations at once... I provided links to back up the fact that suzie was testifying.....

Again here they are........
A Quarter Century of Questions: A Number of False Leads

"Dustin Recla was a former acquaintance of Suzie Streeter. She was about to testify against him on charges he broke into a mausoleum to steal gold from the deceased. Police were very interested in Recla and two accomplices"

Crime Watch Daily investigates the mysterious disappearance of 'the Springfield Three'

"Suzie had even agreed to testify against her ex-boyfriend and his buddies at trial, which was coincidentally just a few months away. Friends now wonder if he was out to shut her up."

----

Furthermore...."case files" are not end-all be-all......theres more to police investigations than the witness statements.............the wiretapping of Clay and his friends....the bounty on Joe.....the plea deal details.....

Last edited:
Stop personalizing please... I dont want to ask again... attack post, not the poster...

Prove I am lying or stop the accusations at once... I provided links to back up the fact that suzie was testifying.....

"Dustin Recla was a former acquaintance of Suzie Streeter. She was about to testify against him on charges he broke into a mausoleum to steal gold from the deceased. Police were very interested in Recla and two accomplices"

Crime Watch Daily investigates the mysterious disappearance of 'the Springfield Three'

"Suzie had even agreed to testify against her ex-boyfriend and his buddies at trial, which was coincidentally just a few months away. Friends now wonder if he was out to shut her up."

Thanks. Just so you know those are inaccurate. You are also quoting a blog. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm making it personal. I'm just trying to talk about the Three women. Thanks.

Thanks. Just so you know those are inaccurate. You are also quoting a blog. I'm sorry if you feel like I'm making it personal. I'm just trying to talk about the Three women. Thanks.
Incorrect... you cant just say theyre inaccurate without proof...

One is the local news. One is a Crime Show that verified with cops and law enforcement who worked the case (Todd King, Darrell Moore, Ron Worsham, etc.) in the show....NOT blogs

Prove they are wrong with a link. TIA

I'm wondering if a serial killer could have been involved in kidnapping the women. As @Nixaeagle said graduation parties with drunk kids could be ideal hunting ground. However the abductions occurred either someone knew what they were doing or they were very lucky (if that's the right word).

----

Furthermore...."case files" are not end-all be-all......theres more to police investigations than the witness statements.............the wiretapping of Clay and his friends....the bounty on Joe.....the plea deal details.....

You didn’t include the entire quote you left off “ hope there quickly faded .
“Police were very interested in Reckla and two accomplices but hope there quickly faded.”

Important part of the quote .I’ll Interpret that as there was nothing there moo .

Moore says, “There was a dig up over in Webster Co. because there was a RUMOR they had been taken by a certain person.

Now they’re digging off of a “rumor “.

Last edited:
Now they’re digging off of a “rumor “.
The interest in Recla faded.....not accomplices. I never thought Recla did anything...only that he may know something..

The Marshfield dig was a rumor (Not the Garrison one)......... and yeah even if that mean Garrison one.... it doesnt mean Garrison doesnt have prime info.

Glad you agree the link is correct and Suzie was to testify..

Important part of the quote .I’ll Interpret that as there was nothing there moo .
Moore also says:

Suzie had even agreed to testify against her ex-boyfriend and his buddies at trial, which was coincidentally just a few months away. Friends now wonder if he was out to shut her up.

"The chief of police at the time cleared them. Some of us do not believe they should be cleared," Moore said.
Crime Watch Daily investigates the mysterious disappearance of 'the Springfield Three' (the video on here shows him saying this)......

Bam! Prosecutor verifies Hanson's statement....and even says they arent cleared........ proof!

They were only ever cleared by a police chief who was ran out of town........not by a guy who has advanced his career tenfold. Knowles retired off in KS teach night classes at a community college............. Moore became Assistant Attorney General. I believe his word over Knowles....especially since Recla, Clay, and Riedel were asked to speak to the GJ post-Knowles resignation from S.P.D..

The interest in Recla faded.....not accomplices. I never thought Recla did anything...only that he may know something

That’s not what it say’s.. . Read it again ...
“Police were very interested in Reckla AND two accomplices but hope THERE quickly faded.”

I’m glad you agree the blog you posted titled “ False Leads “ that the GR & Dig were dead ends .

Not to personalize at all but there are posts here which come across as almost rabid in defense of this theory or that without any more proof than we have ever had on this case, in my estimation. A possible restarting place could be for each woman to be investigated as an individual victim instead of grouping them together. Then perhaps the tie in could be discovered. Meanwhile, I'm tired of what I see as spittle flying, frothy mouth zealotism by some. Thank you, Websleuths, for the ignore button. I will be utilizing it for the first time ever.

Moore also says:

Suzie had even agreed to testify against her ex-boyfriend and his buddies at trial, which was coincidentally just a few months away. Friends now wonder if he was out to shut her up.

"The chief of police at the time cleared them. Some of us do not believe they should be cleared," Moore said.
Crime Watch Daily investigates the mysterious disappearance of 'the Springfield Three' (the video on here shows him saying this)......

Bam! Prosecutor verifies Hanson's statement....and even says they arent cleared........ proof!
You have a dozen people in a house emptying ashtrays, cleaning coffee cups, but nobody could grasp that this was anything but a misunderstanding," said Sherrill's friend Debra Schwartz.

Sherrill’s “ friend “. What kind of rag is this ? < face palm gif >

You have a dozen people in a house emptying ashtrays, cleaning coffee cups, but nobody could grasp that this was anything but a misunderstanding," said Sherrill's friend Debra Schwartz.

Sherrill’s “ friend “. What kind of rag is this ? < face palm gif >
rag doesn't matter... (irrelevant to the point)...the prosecutor still makes the statement

there's video of Moore saying these things,, just watch it

Not to personalize at all but there are posts here which come across as almost rabid in defense of this theory or that without any more proof than we have ever had on this case, in my estimation. A possible restarting place could be for each woman to be investigated as an individual victim instead of grouping them together. Then perhaps the tie in could be discovered. Meanwhile, I'm tired of what I see as spittle flying, frothy mouth zealotism by some. Thank you, Websleuths, for the ignore button. I will be utilizing it for the first time ever.
everyone is free to post how they want except for personalizing.....

posters who attack posters saying they are "mentally ill" for not agreeing with them is just wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed