MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mighty assumptions.....Both of the other GJs have experience with armed robberies. One held up a pizza place in Kansas and terrorized a woman in order to do it.....
Garrison has a direct tie to a family that has killed and made people disappear before and after 1992.. (and they owned/connected to three of four judge-approved dig locations)..Garrison himself brought a gun into a strip club and threatened people very authoritatively
since you assume, I will too...Yes anyone can bury on public land but Cox isn't thinking that quickly and there'd be no motive for him to take all three.....especially since he hasn't done that in any other case of his (where he left a mound of evidence...). do you have proof Cox owned a van [or 4+ seat vehicle] or knew someone with a van that would let him use it long enough to abduct/murder ? Got to prove it..

1000s locked up in GC and Springfield Jails..........yet Garrison was picked from a hat? (with info only detectives could confirm)---why?

cox would have been already lethally injected if he did this crime...his DNA would bounce back from any remaining fibers that were collected in or around the home......which is why I believe someone with power keeps case quiet
Do you believe Cox killed Sharon Zellers ?

Paul Skalnik
he isnt at all similar to Garrison. . point to where he led cops to digs... Sklanik didnt have connection to some of these people.........Garrison has a direct connection to Suzie via Recla
New Exercise: how many misconduct cases were filed against Moore/Mountjoy?
either you trust basic empirical evidence of the police or you dont.....if one doesnt then you cant believe a single thing you've read about the case otherwise one would be cherry picking to force theories..

lastly,, do we have proof the cops lied about the info Garrison gave them ? What about the Cassville info in 2001 ? (also related to Robb family)

Last edited:
he isnt at all similar to Garrison. . point to where he led cops to digs... Sklanik didnt have connection to some of these people.........Garrison has a direct connection to Suzie via Recla

I didn't say it had a connection to this case. You asked for an example "name one other case where a prisoner was plucked from a group of 4500 (about how many were in GC/SPD jail) and judges signed off on warrants and had gag orders attributed to the results of the digs"

New Exercise: how many misconduct cases were filed against Moore/Mountjoy?
either you trust basic empirical evidence of the police or you dont.....if one doesnt then you cant believe a single thing you've read about the case otherwise one would be cherry picking to force theories..

lastly,, do we have proof the cops lied about the info Garrison gave them ? What about the Cassville info in 2001 ? (also related to Robb family)

You seem to want proof of things but rarely offer anything more than "a cop said ____". Asher was removed from the case in 1993. He left SPD in 1995. He is the person that shows up on TV shows making accusations. Even if you remove Asher from the equation cops are human. They make mistakes like anyone else. I know you'll probably say something about how if I'm not taking cops at their word, how can I use their statements about people being cleared. I go with common sense and make my own opinions. No one should blindly follow someone or trust them because they have a badge. Not all cops (omg I can't believe I wrote that) are corrupt, bad or desperate for miniscule amount of power they can abuse. If a cop makes a statement it should be checked or they should offer some proof. Asher has been caught in lies. There is nothing wrong with questioning authority figures or checking to see if what they say is true or not. A cop's word isn't always worth more than a criminals. MOO

either you trust basic empirical evidence of the police or you dont.....if one doesnt then you cant believe a single thing you've read about the case
Sometimes I trust "basic empirical evidence of the police" and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I believe things I've read about a case and sometimes I don't.

You seem to want proof of things but rarely offer anything more than "a cop said ____". Asher was removed from the case in 1993. He left SPD in 1995. He is the person that shows up on TV shows making accusations. Even if you remove Asher from the equation cops are human. They make mistakes like anyone else. I know you'll probably say something about how if I'm not taking cops at their word, how can I use their statements about people being cleared. I go with common sense and make my own opinions. No one should blindly follow someone or trust them because they have a badge. Not all cops (omg I can't believe I wrote that) are corrupt, bad or desperate for miniscule amount of power they can abuse. If a cop makes a statement it should be checked or they should offer some proof. Asher has been caught in lies. There is nothing wrong with questioning authority figures or checking to see if what they say is true or not. A cop's word isn't always worth more than a criminals. MOO
being removed from a case just means you're delegated to other assignments/priorities. . .that's a police chief decision
what lies has asher been caught in?

Asher has nothing to do with Garrison... that was Detective Thomas and Whitson who led that.

Last edited:
Sometimes I trust "basic empirical evidence of the police" and sometimes I don't. Sometimes I believe things I've read about a case and sometimes I don't.
I trust James Wright, Mountjoy, and Darrell Moore.. They've done their job well, provably, and objectively in their careers...

being removed from a case just means you're delegated to other assignments/priorities. . .that's a police chief decision
what lies has asher been caught in?

Asher has nothing to do with Garrison... that was Detective Thomas and Whitson who led that.

Being removed from a case happens, I'm sure. Asher was on the case for a year. He has been on several crime shows where he acts as an expert in the case. He hasn't been involved in a LE capacity for 26 years. People watching assume he is speaking on behalf of the SPD and that the show would vet him. The recent People Magazine Investigates might be the first time some people have heard about this case. Knowing about this case and watching it really soured the ID channel for me lol.
Asher claimed Suzie's car was used in the grave vandalism. It wasn't. That's just one lie. It's one too many. Early in the case he was on TV it was 48 Hours in 1992, I believe. He was practically fondling a picture of Suzie. One of several taken for graduation. He made a comment about her being too sexy or provocative and insinuated that she or her mother brought their disappearance on themselves.
I wasn't implying Garrison and Asher where connected other than them both having interactions with the SPD. I was trying to convey the fact that cops are human and they make mistakes. Also blindly believing whatever they say because they have a badge isn't a good idea. No one is perfect.

Being removed from a case happens, I'm sure. Asher was on the case for a year. He has been on several crime shows where he acts as an expert in the case. He hasn't been involved in a LE capacity for 26 years. People watching assume he is speaking on behalf of the SPD and that the show would vet him. The recent People Magazine Investigates might be the first time some people have heard about this case. Knowing about this case and watching it really soured the ID channel for me lol.
Asher claimed Suzie's car was used in the grave vandalism. It wasn't. That's just one lie. It's one too many. Early in the case he was on TV it was 48 Hours in 1992, I believe. He was practically fondling a picture of Suzie. One of several taken for graduation. He made a comment about her being too sexy or provocative and insinuated that she or her mother brought their disappearance on themselves.
I wasn't implying Garrison and Asher where connected other than them both having interactions with the SPD. I was trying to convey the fact that cops are human and they make mistakes. Also blindly believing whatever they say because they have a badge isn't a good idea. No one is perfect.
You failed to mention any lies of his.....still waiting..

Asher has only made two appearances on TV shows and one was on an amateur college production that was un-edited..And in the first one he was the lead detective as it was filming . Asher has never worked with Garrison so he's irrelevant to him......... fondling a picture of Suzie???? What? I disagree.

Are Thomas and Whitson liars too ?

I thought from previous discussions that the license plate was not written down by the pawn broker . So for me the car is still a question mark .

I thought from previous discussions that the license plate was not written down by the pawn broker . So for me the car is still a question mark .
exactly

and why is Suzie questioned and not girlfriends or friends of Mike and Joe .. ? i mean if it's all 'hearsay' and she's not connected even remotely.......... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr