MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't sleep last night and of course my mind drifted towards the missing three. This case will bother me until its solved, or until I myself pass away. I still think JK knows something.

My theories about this case are much different now then when I first started. I originally thought Sherill was the solo intended target, but I no longer believe this to be true. Of course, given the results of that evening and no answers 27+ years later one could also say both Sherrill and Suzie were targets. But what about Stacey?

My theory is still strong on the friends knowing something, however, Larry Hall is an interesting suspect (IMO) for this case and was known to stalk his victims. He even followed one girl to her boyfriends apartment before abducting her. To add even more speculation to this rabbit hole of a case, could there be a chance he met/ saw Stacey Is there any proof for his "confession" when he stated that "three of them were from Springfield"? I've seen where police say he didn't know enough about the case, but one can't help but wonder.

I still can't help but think this crime was personal and can't see how two 18+ teenagers didn't find the house and items left behind as odd. The police claiming the house was staged almost makes me discount any of the suspected serial killers, including Hall.

If I were to have one wish I would wish the events of this night would be brought to light. Not just for my nosiness, but because Sherill, Suzie, and Stacey deserve justice. Their story deserves an ending, and their families deserve answers.

If the friends and JK “know something” what does that get you ?

it doesnt solve the case.... if you have that hunch it should be proven and investigated further..
Since cops didnt see anything to her and its been 27 years......then it’s probably not anything useful if she did ‘know something’.

If the friends and JK “know something” what does that get you ?

it doesnt solve the case.... if you have that hunch it should be proven and investigated further..

It's a possibility that JK or anyone at parties might not have told the police everything about that night or even about Stacy and Suzie in general. They might have held back information that didn't seem important or that they thought were more damaging than helpful. That doesn't mean JK and others did anything wrong. They might have dismissed or not noticed a predator or predators hanging around them or in the area that night because they felt safe and were celebrating. Also no one, especially kids that just graduated, should have to be on the lookout for kidnappers, rapists and murderers.

The SPD are in charge of this case. They should investigate the theory @Seeker994 has. I think people should be re-interviewed that were at the parties. As adults people see behavior in a different way than they did as a kid or teen. It's not up to people posting here to prove a theory. Everyone wants this case solved and we should be working together and listening to different ideas. JMO

even if JK knows something... how does Garrison provably know something ?

That's where I get lost in the janelle theories.. it makes no sense for her to be intertwined with Garrison and his ilk...

even if JK knows something... how does Garrison provably know something ?

That's where I get lost in the janelle theories.. it makes no sense for her to be intertwined with Garrison and his ilk...

They probably aren't intertwined. I doubt Garrison was involved but that's just my feeling on it. Garrison or even someone similar to him, as in an older guy with drugs hanging out with highschool kids, would maybe be attractive to teenage girls. Also adults that buy alcohol for high school kids are known to many students. Where to buy drugs is passed around by word of mouth. Teenagers know this stuff. MOO

Ark, I know Garrison is your main suspect, and I myself did suspect him for a brief time but what stands out to me the most about the entire thing is the timing. Graduation night. Maybe I have fell too far down the rabbit hole, but I believe all the Serial Killers in the area to be shear dumb luck when it comes to the actually killer/ people involved. Same goes for the people cleaning and stopping by and all the other false sitings.

I was 18 in 2012, so I definitely grew up in an entirely different time period. I just can’t understand why JK didn’t call Janice. Maybe it was just a different time, but seeing all their items, including cigarettes you know your friend and her mother never leave without just left behind is suspicious to me.

Yes, Janice accidentally deleted a message. But we do not know if anyone actually called the house when JK was there. If I did or knew something that could send me to jail, creating a red herring for a “mysterious caller” might just do it for me.

KK’s alibi for her daughter is a little too suspicious for me. If JK or the K family in general had a lot to lose/ shame, embarrassment, they could have helped cover up whatever happened and or made sure to say the girls made it home and also showed up the next day to show concern/ what the police knew.

I want to know the person who was trying to get the coffee and food made while the gang of people was in the house cleaning. Who suggested the cleaning? Why didn’t the kids go to Branson? So many unanswered questions that I feel those who were close to the three know. It’s rare, but multiple people can keep a secret if their entire life and freedom are on the line. Someone knows something. So to the person reading this, Is it you?

Yet one person murdered & buried , the McStays , a family of FOUR .

It may be more “ work “ for one , but it would be foolish for an investigator to rule out one suspect .

According to arrest warrant affidavits filed in the case, autopsies concluded that all four victims had been beaten to death with a blunt object, and investigators believe the murder weapon was a 3-pound sledgehammer, which was found in the grave containing the remains of Summer and her son. Investigators testified they believed the victims were tortured before they were killed.[29]

Attachments

• 43B4D63C-D201-4FC9-A7C5-4BA07EAE07F5.jpeg
    43B4D63C-D201-4FC9-A7C5-4BA07EAE07F5.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 5
Ark, I know Garrison is your main suspect, and I myself did suspect him for a brief time but what stands out to me the most about the entire thing is the timing. Graduation night. Maybe I have fell too far down the rabbit hole, but I believe all the Serial Killers in the area to be shear dumb luck when it comes to the actually killer/ people involved. Same goes for the people cleaning and stopping by and all the other false sitings.

I was 18 in 2012, so I definitely grew up in an entirely different time period. I just can’t understand why JK didn’t call Janice. Maybe it was just a different time, but seeing all their items, including cigarettes you know your friend and her mother never leave without just left behind is suspicious to me.

Yes, Janice accidentally deleted a message. But we do not know if anyone actually called the house when JK was there. If I did or knew something that could send me to jail, creating a red herring for a “mysterious caller” might just do it for me.

KK’s alibi for her daughter is a little too suspicious for me. If JK or the K family in general had a lot to lose/ shame, embarrassment, they could have helped cover up whatever happened and or made sure to say the girls made it home and also showed up the next day to show concern/ what the police knew.

I want to know the person who was trying to get the coffee and food made while the gang of people was in the house cleaning. Who suggested the cleaning? Why didn’t the kids go to Branson? So many unanswered questions that I feel those who were close to the three know. It’s rare, but multiple people can keep a secret if their entire life and freedom are on the line. Someone knows something. So to the person reading this, Is it you?
Garrison is not my main suspect...

I believe him to be innocent of the abduction. I think he may have been around the murder/burial site.......

Yet one person murdered & buried , the McStays , a family of FOUR .

It may be more “ work “ for one , but it would be foolish for an investigator to rule out one suspect .

According to arrest warrant affidavits filed in the case, autopsies concluded that all four victims had been beaten to death with a blunt object, and investigators believe the murder weapon was a 3-pound sledgehammer, which was found in the grave containing the remains of Summer and her son. Investigators testified they believed the victims were tortured before they were killed.[29]
different crime scene and crime type..... children are very easy to control...plus DNA left that led to an arrest.
I rule out one person because James Wright said there were multiple "others"... I trust his judgement..
Cox left DNA and evidence in every case and only ever dealt with one person.... this was someone who knew Delmar well and the women well and was not the crime scene similar to Stayner/Merrit type killers.. this was a coordinated effort with elements very obviously staged... Cox was poor and didnt have a big farm land to take the women too in the early mornings nor did he have any known access to vehicles prepared for any anamolies.. this took casing the house, the comings and goings,, and have a mapped route to the kill site ready to go.. jmo

the biggest indicator that this was planned and done by multiple people is how well covered up the crime is...... people that know stay silent for years due to someone with power threatening them

like in Bible-Freeman... the polaroids shut people up. I believe the perps have something similar in this case....something that could implicate others and it keeps them quiet.......

.. Cox was poor and didnt have a big farm land to take the women too in the early mornings nor did he have any known access to vehicles prepared for any anamolies.. this took casing the house, the comings and goings,, and have a mapped route to the kill site ready to go.. jmo

If you ever been to the area , you don’t need a place . I can dump you 15min from
Delmar & you will never be found .

Casing is blown up with the quickly changing plans of the girls . Graduation was the Worst night to plan for .
Unless : Sherrill was a sole target and some one heard her say Suzie would be out of town at WW . Working in a salon , I wouldn’t be shocked of that . But i don’t know of any known suspects from her two hundred clients .

As Sgt Todd King said , until it’s solved , no one is ruled out .

Cox left DNA and evidence in every case and only ever dealt with one person.... ......
To this point , who had MO of abducting multiple persons ?
GJ1&2 were thieves, theft , burglary , robbery , no murder , no missing persons .

SG SMS assault , he was working alone .

Cox - abducted and murdered women in multiple States .

Last edited:
How do we know that the information discovered which led to gag orders pertains to this case?

The GJ scrutinized three people. One of them being Garrison. The search he "helped" police with was on the property where two people had gone missing. The Robb family and their land seems to have ties to missing people, drugs, theft. LE could have had other cases in mind and the gag order was to protect any future cases that came from the search. It could have been for info about the GJ3 for future prosecution. IDK. It could have been to protect SPD's image. They had Garrison out leading them around and he went out and raped someone. MOO

Attachments

• Francis_Robb_Sr_Jr___Officials_search_for_bodies (1) (1).pdf
    364 KB · Views: 8
To this point , who had MO of abducting multiple persons ?
GJ1&2 were thieves, theft , burglary , robbery , no murder , no missing persons .

SG SMS assault , he was working alone .

Cox - abducted and murdered women in multiple States .
Mighty assumptions.....Both of the other GJs have experience with armed robberies. One held up a pizza place in Kansas and terrorized a woman in order to do it.....
Garrison has a direct tie to a family that has killed and made people disappear before and after 1992.. (and they owned/connected to three of four judge-approved dig locations)..Garrison himself brought a gun into a strip club and threatened people very authoritatively
since you assume, I will too...Yes anyone can bury on public land but Cox isn't thinking that quickly and there'd be no motive for him to take all three.....especially since he hasn't done that in any other case of his (where he left a mound of evidence...). do you have proof Cox owned a van [or 4+ seat vehicle] or knew someone with a van that would let him use it long enough to abduct/murder ? Got to prove it..

1000s locked up in GC and Springfield Jails..........yet Garrison was picked from a hat? (with info only detectives could confirm)---why?

cox would have been already lethally injected if he did this crime...his DNA would bounce back from any remaining fibers that were collected in or around the home......which is why I believe someone with power keeps case quiet

Last edited:
name one other case where a prisoner was plucked from a group of 4500 (about how many were in GC/SPD jail) and judges signed off on warrants and had gag orders attributed to the results of the digs

i'll hang up and listen

The GJ scrutinized three people. One of them being Garrison. The search he "helped" police with was on the property where two people had gone missing. The Robb family and their land seems to have ties to missing people, drugs, theft. LE could have had other cases in mind and the gag order was to protect any future cases that came from the search. It could have been for info about the GJ3 for future prosecution. IDK. It could have been to protect SPD's image. They had Garrison out leading them around and he went out and raped someone. MOO
SR wasn’t even a free man when they were abducted iirc .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties