MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know Cox's sordid history . His girlfriend lied about his morning alibi and the only one keeping the other in check is his mother. I do agree that they have nothing but time on their hands to play mind games with investigators.
Both did awful things....and springfield is a small town. there's outside chances this is done by people known to one or both of the two..
I just cant shake the notion that the cops say their informant (Garrison) has prime private info only detectives knew.......thats more damning than any Cox tale or Carnahan rumor

The Hall brothers were really into Civil War reenactments. They would travel for those and one was the 165 anniversary of one in 1991 in Springfield. I think they also had a sister that lived there . Anyway , for whatever reason they couldn't place them in Springfield the following summer.
Thank you everyone for not pointing out I butchered the numbers. It was the 130 anniversary. #maths

The police have consistently said that “sexual assault” was the probable motive; not drugs. The last official police statement in 2012 referred to “the kidnapper” indicating one sole male. I deduce from that this was an unplanned event. IMO it was also carried out someone who evidently knew how to stage the crime scene and of course was greatly assisted by visitors contaminating the crime scene.

He must of done this before if he could go from one victim to then subduing 3 women when that was not planned.

I am assuming you think the person was already in the house then when the two young girls got home?

He must of done this before if he could go from one victim to then subduing 3 women when that was not planned.

I am assuming you think the person was already in the house then when the two young girls got home?
I think,, more than anything, this proves multiple perps were involved...

I think,, more than anything, this proves multiple perps were involved...

We don’t always agree but I’m 100% with you on that. I know it has been done one perp acting alone and pulling something like this off but in this case I don’t believe that’s what’s happened.

I think people arrived when everybody was asleep in bed at about 4am.

IMO

Well actually, I don’t think it required prior experience. Speaking for myself, I watch mostly true crime programs on ID Discovery. After a while most ordinary, non-professional observers such as myself, soon learns the various schemes and mistakes murderers make. With the cameras available today, many crimes are nipped in the bud. In this crime, there were none and there were no cell phones in wide use in 1992.

I probably have said this before but it is my opinion that the perp, a sole male, happened to be in communication with Suzie at the Hanover party. Unfortunately she had the unfortunate habit of having relationships with some unsavory individuals. All that the perp needed to do was merely to follow the girls home to the Delmar address.

We can’t be sure but there is a clue with the window shade that Suzie looked out and recognized the perp and/or his vehicle and believed or “trusted” him enough to either let him in or go outside to meet with him. It is highly probable that Sherrill had her bedroom window open (due to paint fumes) and heard the conversation or perhaps an argument and she went outside as well. If the perp was a well developed young male (a given) he could have quickly subdued two small women with plastic tie wraps. Stacy obviously came out later.

For what it is worth, it is my recollection that Cox was arrested for the last time with tie wraps and duct tape in his car. I see nothing that would rule him out.

Alternatively it could have been a police officer.

Well actually, I don’t think it required prior experience. Speaking for myself, I watch mostly true crime programs on ID Discovery. After a while most ordinary, non-professional observers such as myself, soon learns the various schemes and mistakes murderers make. With the cameras available today, many crimes are nipped in the bud. In this crime, there were none and there were no cell phones in wide use in 1992.

I probably have said this before but it is my opinion that the perp, a sole male, happened to be in communication with Suzie at the Hanover party. Unfortunately she had the unfortunate habit of having relationships with some unsavory individuals. All that the perp needed to do was merely to follow the girls home to the Delmar address.

We can’t be sure but there is a clue with the window shade that Suzie looked out and recognized the perp and/or his vehicle and believed or “trusted” him enough to either let him in or go outside to meet with him. It is highly probable that Sherrill had her bedroom window open (due to paint fumes) and heard the conversation or perhaps an argument and she went outside as well. If the perp was a well developed young male (a given) he could have quickly subdued two small women with plastic tie wraps. Stacy obviously came out later.

For what it is worth, it is my recollection that Cox was arrested for the last time with tie wraps and duct tape in his car. I see nothing that would rule him out.

Alternatively it could have been a police officer.

The window shade cracked doesn’t mean she recognized somebody it could simply be somebody pulled into her drive way or it had been like that from a previous day.

Was it not reported that Suzie was feeling under the weather and begging people to go home with her?

so it doesn’t sound like she would of got time to chat up random men.

IMO

Because killing them there would be much more messy and leave much more evidence.

Or they knew something and they needed that information before killing them.

A random killer isn’t going to be thinking rationally and if the rapist/killer was there for Sherrill and 2 women disturb them why not just kill them and run . This crime comes across as calculated and planned and Stacey was the only surprise that night.

Suzie’s actions at the party also indicate she wasn’t happy and something was bothering her hence Stacey taking pity on her and going home with her that night. IMO

We don’t always agree but I’m 100% with you on that. I know it has been done one perp acting alone and pulling something like this off but in this case I don’t believe that’s what’s happened.

I think people arrived when everybody was asleep in bed at about 4am.

IMO
I do think they acted fast..... if youre trying to make people disappear, you know time is ticking......

Or they knew something and they needed that information before killing them.

A random killer isn’t going to be thinking rationally and if the rapist/killer was there for Sherrill and 2 women disturb them why not just kill them and run . This crime comes across as calculated and planned and Stacey was the only surprise that night.

Suzie’s actions at the party also indicate she wasn’t happy and something was bothering her hence Stacey taking pity on her and going home with her that night. IMO
couldn't agree more with this entire post ! Spot-on!

She had plans with Stacy already . Who else did she ask / what reports did you read ? Thanks ,

Stacey had no plans to stay at Suzie’s house that night originally. Can you show me proof of when Stacey last stayed at Suzie’s home and I doubt you will find any as it didn’t happen in high school certainly . She even told her own parents she was staying with Janelle that night. It was the spur of the moment decision that unfortunately ended in her death. I don’t have names but it was in reports that she was asking people to go back to her house.

Search for it if you don’t believe me as it’s true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member