MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And again, Janelle didn’t even bother to tell Janis her child was missing, and that Sherrill and Suzie were nowhere to be found despite their cars, purses, and cigarettes being there.

Nope and considering how desperate she was to call them that morning and then go over there when she didn’t hear from them how strange that she then didn’t ring Stacey’s parents to see if they knew where she had gone. That was the most logical step but for Janelle the most logical step was Stacey walking around town in her underwear and to answer the phone and to then just leave without finding out where they had actually gone to.

Keep seeing claims "Janelle knows more than she said!"\
Yet not proof... Prove it..i'm constantly backing up my claims about Garrison but none of y'all back up the Janelle stuff with proof......
There is plenty of circumstantial evidence and the majority of convictions are based solely on circumstantial evidence because it is more commonly encountered at crime scenes than direct evidence. DNA and fingerprints are indirect (circumstantial) evidence and are relied upon for not only convictions but also exonerations. Suspicious behaviors and contradicting statements are circumstantial evidence which is also relied upon in convictions.
JK and MH demonstrated suspicious behaviors by entering the house of 2 of the missing women without permission, contaminating a crime scene, changing timelines etc. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence regarding JK and MH's possible involvement or knowledge for LE to take another look at them.
@Seeker994 your petition is a hopeful start. You never know whose eyes it may pass.

Nope and considering how desperate she was to call them that morning and then go over there when she didn’t hear from them how strange that she then didn’t ring Stacey’s parents to see if they knew where she had gone. That was the most logical step but for Janelle the most logical step was Stacey walking around town in her underwear and to answer the phone and to then just leave without finding out where they had actually gone to.
Or police looked into it and found nothing....

Did Janelle know what was in Stacy's overnight bag ? She might have felt brushed off and in no mood to find out.

Did Janelle know what was in Stacy's overnight bag ? She might have felt brushed off and in no mood to find out.

I don’t think she had much in her over night bag the way Janis spoke. It would of just been a swimming custom for the water park.

Also if that was the case then Janelle wouldn’t of gone back later that day. She would of just waited for Stacey to contact her when she reappeared imo

I don’t think she had much in her over night bag the way Janis spoke. It would of just been a swimming custom for the water park.

Also if that was the case then Janelle wouldn’t of gone back later that day. She would of just waited for Stacey to contact her when she reappeared imo
It would seem everyone was worried at that point. Petty feelings forgotten.

The bottom line in my eyes is this. Whoever did this, if they aren't in prison, has had 27+ years to live and move on while three innocent women lost their lives in 1992. Two that hadn't even made it into "the real world" yet. Whoever has nothing to hide has nothing to lose. Plain and simple. If a new set of police officers reinvestigate the partygoers and visitors to 1717 East Delmar they could notice something missed before. As with most of what I post, all of this is JMO and I AM NOT accusing any specific person of harming anyone. There were at least 6 crazy men (that I know of) in the area killing people at the time. I'm not hooked on one theory, nor do I think THIS HAS TO BE IT. Just the "Discovery" of the house and way people came and went and the way Janice was not informed right away is highly suspicious to me. I think whoever did this got extremely lucky with the red herrings and the investigation of this case. The truth always has a way of coming out. I hope to reignite interest in this case. I'm not sure how I'm going to do this, but I'm going to try. I also want to see about contacting the Springfield LE about raising the reward money. Perhaps there is an organization I can write to that will help increase it. I also hope no one takes any of what I say as me arguing. I appreciate all the work that has been done on the forms throughout the years. Some of you have put a lot of time into this case and help spread awareness. As with always, I hope that the memory of Sherrill, Suzie, and Stacey will live on in the public until the people involved are brought to justice. May justice be served soon.

It has been reported that after Mrs. McCall phoned the Kirby's - she and her family went ahead and spent the day (as previously planned) - at the Springfield Lake boat races. Remember - no cell phones?

Bookout supplement report from 06/08/1992 0:250 states .

Kirby & Henson stated they left and returned around 19:30 hours ( 7:30 pm ) after again calling several times , and found everything to be the same .
( Previously arrived at 12:30, so they were gone approx 7 hours ) . Depending how long they snooped .

Mrs McCall stated she and her husband arrived around 21:00 hours ( 9 pm )

• The TV show depicts them running up to the house at the same time , which contradicts the Police report .

So what were they doing for another 1.5 hours til the McCalls arrived ?
First call at 0:730. Logic says after 12 hours and all their stuff/ cars there , they aren’t going to stroll in now , with Stacy only wearing a t-shirt .

10 People there that Officer Bookout identified .

Janelle Kirby
Mike Henson
Stu McCall
Janis McCall
M . McCall
L .McCall
Adina Ruthrauff
Darlene Ruthrauff
Randy Kirby
Kathy Kirby

Bookout supplement report from 06/08/1992 0:250 states .

Kirby & Henson stated they left and returned around 19:30 hours ( 7:30 pm ) after again calling several times , and found everything to be the same .
( Previously arrived at 12:30, so they were gone approx 7 hours ) . Depending how long they snooped .

Mrs McCall stated she and her husband arrived around 21:00 hours ( 9 pm )

• The TV show depicts them running up to the house at the same time , which contradicts the Police report .

So what were they doing for another 1.5 hours til the McCalls arrived ?
First call at 0:730. Logic says after 12 hours and all their stuff/ cars there , they aren’t going to stroll in now , with Stacy only wearing a t-shirt .

10 People there that Officer Bookout identified .

Janelle Kirby
Mike Henson
Stu McCall
Janis McCall
M . McCall
L .McCall
Adina Ruthrauff
Darlene Ruthrauff
Randy Kirby
Kathy Kirby
There were kids not listed in the police report because they are minors...

janelle’s story still never changed and no way to know what Stacy had on/didn’t have on.. we agree on her being dumb about not alert police sooner....I just see nothing that points to her involvement and if she knows the same info Garrison knows or pieces of it....then that’s not public for a reason..

we can stop all the bad faith stuff now

It has been reported that after Mrs. McCall phoned the Kirby's - she and her family went ahead and spent the day (as previously planned) - at the Springfield Lake boat races. Remember - no cell phones?
Thank you for this post...hopefully it ends the bad faith Janelle Talk..,

There is plenty of circumstantial evidence and the majority of convictions are based solely on circumstantial evidence because it is more commonly encountered at crime scenes than direct evidence. DNA and fingerprints are indirect (circumstantial) evidence and are relied upon for not only convictions but also exonerations. Suspicious behaviors and contradicting statements are circumstantial evidence which is also relied upon in convictions.
JK and MH demonstrated suspicious behaviors by entering the house of 2 of the missing women without permission, contaminating a crime scene, changing timelines etc. There is plenty of circumstantial evidence regarding JK and MH's possible involvement or knowledge for LE to take another look at them.
@Seeker994 your petition is a hopeful start. You never know whose eyes it may pass.
circumstantial doesn’t equal proof which is why it isn’t used....

Need hard proof. Police already looked into JK/MH... Asst Policr Chief Worsham said so.

I
lisaNYC,

Any luck with getting the mods approval on Clay's post of Suzanne knowing about the Subway restaurant break-in?
I don't know what you are referring to. Can you refresh my memory. Thanks!

ETA: I didn't recognize the name Suzanne because most refer to her as Suzy.
I never said that I was seeking a mods approval about Suzy knowing about the Subway break in.

Last edited:
circumstantial doesn’t equal proof which is why it isn’t used....

Need hard proof. Police already looked into JK/MH... Asst Policr Chief Worsham said so.
There is proof that JK and MH contaminated the crime scene and went into someone's house uninvited. Although police already looked into JK and MH there is no proof that they did a thorough investigation according to other cops who were working the case.

Let me throw something else into the conversation.

Some may not recall the Kim Goldman show that Kathee Baird appeared.

Briefly she clammed you to the end of the program. I have it as well sourced as I can as I was not there. But evidently she was stopped “hemmed in” and was told by an unidentified man to keep her mouth shut.

She made a fool of herself but I believe my source as he was in Kathee’s car. The unidentified person who made the threat was driving a large SUV with government plates that could not be traced.

Assuming this is true, as I do, what does this possibly mean?

Last edited:
Let me throw something else into the conversation.

Some may not recall the Kim Goldman show that Kathee Baird appeared.

Briefly she clammed you to the end of the program. I have it as well sourced as I can as I was not there. But evidently she was stopped “hemmed in” and was told by an unidentified man to keep her mouth shut.

She made a fool of herself but I believe my source as she was in Kathee’s car. The unidentified person who made the threat was driving a large SUV with government plates that could not be traced.

Assuming this is true, as I do, what does this possibly mean?
That she knows something that someone wants her to keep her mouth shut about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme