MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sexual assault theory questions for people who believe this is the reason

1) why no sign of a forced entry?

2) why no signs of a struggle in Sherills room

3) why no evidence of a sexual assault in Sherrills room?

4) How long do people purpose this man spent in the home bearing in mind he had at least a 3 and a half hour window to get in and out before the teenage girls got home?

5) why did the profilers take on the crime indicate that this was somebody known to them if indeed it was just a sexual predator?

6) The people in the frame for this crime who would of sexually assaulted them was awful at what they did hence why they are in jail so how did one of these men go from raping Sherrill to being able to kidnap 3 grown women, leave zero trace of said crime and get in and out when they struggled to pull off raping one women?

7)

Sexual assault theory questions for people who believe this is the reason

1) why no sign of a forced entry?

2) why no signs of a struggle in Sherills room

3) why no evidence of a sexual assault in Sherrills room?

4) How long do people purpose this man spent in the home bearing in mind he had at least a 3 and a half hour window to get in and out before the teenage girls got home?

5) why did the profilers take on the crime indicate that this was somebody known to them if indeed it was just a sexual predator?

6) The people in the frame for this crime who would of sexually assaulted them was awful at what they did hence why they are in jail so how did one of these men go from raping Sherrill to being able to kidnap 3 grown women, leave zero trace of said crime and get in and out when they struggled to pull off raping one women?

7)

I've said this before and I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I question if they made it home. I also wonder if the timeline is accurate or if the sightings of Sherrill were discounted too quickly. The house didn't seem to show any signs of a struggle. Whether there is one or five perps there is no guarantee how everyone will act. Attacking three women in their home and leaving no sign anything happened has to be rare. I remember a girl being kidnapped while she was staying with friends for a school holiday. A guy kidnapped her while she was sleeping and people were in the house. Even then her blood was found on a pillow like it was used to cover her mouth or something. That was one person who was by a glass door and whose body was found later. Controlling three people without any show of force on their territory would be a risk for a kidnapper or kidnappers.

I’d also like to clarify again that I do not think JK harmed anyone.

What I mean when saying Jk might know something is that she might know something that happened at the parties that she’s too scared to talk about. She might not want to end up missing as well.

I've said this before and I'm sorry if I sound like a broken record, but I question if they made it home. I also wonder if the timeline is accurate or if the sightings of Sherrill were discounted too quickly. The house didn't seem to show any signs of a struggle. Whether there is one or five perps there is no guarantee how everyone will act. Attacking three women in their home and leaving no sign anything happened has to be rare. I remember a girl being kidnapped while she was staying with friends for a school holiday. A guy kidnapped her while she was sleeping and people were in the house. Even then her blood was found on a pillow like it was used to cover her mouth or something. That was one person who was by a glass door and whose body was found later. Controlling three people without any show of force on their territory would be a risk for a kidnapper or kidnappers.

This could be a rumour so you can take it with a pinch of salt but I read somewhere Stacey left a bloody foot print and I found the quote I was looking for.

"Police have found thumbprints and concluded that the three women left through the front door rather than the carport door of levitt's house. They also have concluded McCall left barefoot." NL July 8 1992

I don’t know what “NL” stands for but I assume it’s a media source of some kind.

So the fact they know she was bare footed may mean she did leave behind a bloody foot print imo

Also I want to know how 3 lots of finger prints point to them leaving by the front door as Suzie and Sherrill lived their and Stacey could of left the finger prints arriving unless they know more than what they said here ?

This could be a rumour so you can take it with a pinch of salt but I read somewhere Stacey left a bloody foot print and I found the quote I was looking for.

I don’t know what “NL” stands for but I assume it’s a media source of some kind.

So the fact they know she was bare footed may mean she did leave behind a bloody foot print imo

Also I want to know how 3 lots of finger prints point to them leaving by the front door as Suzie and Sherrill lived their and Stacey could of left the finger prints arriving unless they know more than what they said here ?

I imagine that what was found was skin cells or something that could be tied to Stacy on the porch or doors or door jam. Which brings up an interesting question. How was she extracted?

If she were taken out the front door it would have required the storm door being open as the doors swung in opposite directions.

I’m thinking maybe she got out the side door and was trying to get back into the house when she was captured. It was then that the globe fell and was broken. I don’t believe she actually had a bloody foot print on the porch although I stand to be corrected.

NL would be the News-Leader newspaper.

Here are two early timelines.

Attachments

• The_Springfield_News_Leader_Fri__Jun_19__1992_.pdf
    425.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Jun12.jpg
    Jun12.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 29
This merry-go-round has definitely slowed down; the horses are tired and flaking paint. The riders here mount the very same horses every single time and then discuss how the other rider's horses are lame. New horses are needed. Maybe new riders too but everybody remains in love with their old horse and not willing to change horses, just go round and round and round getting absolutely nowhere. My opinion only and I'm getting off. Good riding all.

somehow cops are considered wrong and stupid etc. even though Bartt has personally vouched for Allen Neal... and yet people ignore Allen Neal's accomplishments as an officer........

Last edited:
Those are very helpful and set the timeline better than I previously seen. Thank you.

A later news article said the APCO sighting was bogus with which I concur. With that caveat I found them very helpful.
what about the second gas station sighting on republic road ?.... around the same time as Thompson sighting,..

what about the second gas station sighting on republic road ?.... around the same time as Thompson sighting,..

Don’t believe it. I doubt Sherrill left her home and I don’t believe there was a sighting at any time for Sherrill or the girls. Even the cars don’t match up.

Until someone shows me a different scenario the single perp following the girls behind to Delmar makes the most sense. No one has rolled.

One would have to believe that a perfect conspiracy by several well disciplined individual carried this out. One would also have to believe they went in to live exemplary lives and never went to prison. Invariably if they do, lacking great intelligence to begin with, somehow manages to clam up and never discusses this with any other inmates.

Garrison has been in prison for over two decades and hasn’t rolled. I find that very unlikely that he knew anything.

I believe this was one person who was at the party that night. If that was not the case, then a cop or a fake cop.

I can see why they looked at Cox. Sherrill gets her house re- wired and guess who is a under ground locator.
But how does Garrison get on Levitt or Streeter’s radar ? Only out 3 weeks....what gets him in the picture
SPD got Garrison out of jail and put him into a hotel room... that’s not some random prisoner whistling in the wind for less jail time....:not by a long shot...

Here are two early timelines.

This is interesting

Janelle alarmed at 12.30 goes to the Streeters house

Hmmm

So according to this article she is already alarmed because they are not answering the phone.

So how on earth are you already alarmed and then walk into that home and don’t become more alarmed ? That should of been the nail in the coffin to you know call the police.

IMO

Last edited:
This is interesting

Hmmm

So according to this article she is already alarmed because they are not answering the phone.

So how on earth are you already alarmed and then walk into that home and don’t become more alarmed ? That should of been the nail in the coffin to you know call the police.

IMO
these kind of posts are more of the 'bad faith' thing I was talking about......how can you discern between editorializing and Janelle actually saying she was alarmed.......it's not farfetched to believe she was just jealous of Stacy hanging out with someone she doesnt know as well... teenage girl jealousy is not uncommon

these kind of posts are more of the 'bad faith' thing I was talking about......how can you discern between editorializing and Janelle actually saying she was alarmed.......it's not farfetched to believe she was just jealous of Stacy hanging out with someone she doesnt know as well... teenage girl jealousy is not uncommon

It’s in the paper so I’m pointing it out so if you wish to believe she wasn’t alarmed then that’s your choice. I am pointing out another inconsistency from Janelle and i am allowed to as it’s from a allowed source.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro