MO - Sherrill Levitt, 47, Suzie Streeter, 19, & Stacy McCall, 18, Springfield, 7 June 1992 #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for being unclear. What I meant to say is that nothing that Garrison has produced has amounted to more than a hill of beans, in other words, worthless. Why are we not simply told that whatever evidence there was had nothing to do with this crime so we can move onto other avenues worth exploring.
That's your opinion, that his info is worthless. Just be very sure of your facts.

I don't need to do this so I'm done.

I apologize for being unclear. What I meant to say is that nothing that Garrison has produced has amounted to more than a hill of beans, in other words, worthless. Why are we not simply told that whatever evidence there was had nothing to do with this crime so we can move onto other avenues worth exploring.

Exactly - nobody knows what was found and it could be to do with a unrelated crime. Let’s stop pretending like his evidence ever lead to progressing this case forward as it hasn’t.

IMO

How much of Garrison is blowhard and braggart? I've read here that he claims "his friend" told him at a drunken party that he (the friend) killed the women. Did he ever mention that to you? Did you ask him about it? Did "his friend" tell him why? Who of his friends is likely to do that, if any?

I don't have access to the info in other posts about a "party 40" or a "second drunken party". I don't know if I just can't find it or it's no longer available.

EDIT: just read your post 1276.

Personally, I think he was just making things up because he liked the spotlight. I don’t think he knows anything. I think that all three of the “GJ3” were rounded up because they were the “usual suspects” and was a feeble attempt to show the cops were working the case.

From what I have been able to ascertain, the Chief was a figurehead who let his underlings run this case into the ditch for reasons unknown.

If there were drunks spouting off, the crime would have been solved 27 years ago.

If the motive was known the crime would be solved. The perp or perps are just holding this together waiting for the relatives and other principles to die off. If one perp did this crime, he just needs to keep his trap shut and he is home free.

Personally, I think he was just making things up because he liked the spotlight. I don’t think he knows anything. I think that all three of the “GJ3” were rounded up because they were the “usual suspects” and was a feeble attempt to show the cops were working the case.

From what I have been able to ascertain, the Chief was a figurehead who let his underlings run this case into the ditch for reasons unknown.

If there were drunks spouting off, the crime would have been solved 27 years ago.

If the motive was known the crime would be solved. The perp or perps are just holding this together waiting for the relatives and other principles to die off. If one perp did this crime, he just needs to keep his trap shut and he is home free.

I know it’s been done before but I just don’t believe one person did this.

This was just to well planned that even Stacey wasn’t a spanner in the works.

MOO

@asyousay Thank you for the insight that JK didn't initially mention the calls. @lisaNYC I also hope for this. I mentioned this yesterday, but I think she was getting a bit nervous by saying to the police "Don't you guys talk to one another?" Or whatever she said. This could also be because of the inept officers. @arc anjil I also find this odd. Unless I knew the person I wouldn't prank call them twice. Or unless I had issues beyond my control. Anyway, I digress.

I was reading about this case at work this morning and I stumbled upon something about Larry Hall. (I'm not sure where I stand on Hall.) While I do think locals are involved in this there is a small voice in the back of my mind that can not rule Hall out.

The biggest thing that strikes me about this case is motive. I can't see a rapist going to all the trouble of taking three women. Unless they've killed before, I would think a single individual trying to sexually assault someone would flee upon hearing the front door open. That is to say, they were already in the house when the girls arrived at Delmar. I also can't see someone following the girls for the first time and taking them. I believe one of them would have had to be stalked for this to be true. Also the way the purses are arranged. They didn't take the money, and I believe that's because whoever did this didn't notice the money. I think they were quickly looking for the women's keys. One argument to this could be that they did notice the money but left it to make it look like an abduction. Even I must admit that I can't see Larry Hall and friends Hanging around to stage the house. That's what makes me think someone new to murder and known to the women did this. Yes, they got very lucky with the giant "game of telephone" locals helped them play, but the house being staged seems like the biggest mistake and clue to me. It seems like someone wanted it to look like the women were abducted. Part of me also can't help but wonder if Stacy and Suzie dropped off one of the cars before briefly going back out again.

Last edited:
@asyousay Thank you for the insight that JK didn't initially mention the calls. @lisaNYC I also hope for this. I mentioned this yesterday, but I think she was getting a bit nervous by saying to the police "Don't you guys talk to one another?" Or whatever she said. This could also be because of the inept officers. @arc anjil I also find this odd. Unless I knew the person I wouldn't prank call them twice. Or unless I had issues beyond my control. Anyway, I digress.

I was reading about this case at work this morning and I stumbled upon something about Larry Hall. (I'm not sure where I stand on Hall.) While I do think locals are involved in this there is a small voice in the back of my mind that can not rule Hall out.

The biggest thing that strikes me about this case is motive. I can't see a rapist going to all the trouble of taking three women. Unless they've killed before, I would think a single individual trying to sexually assault someone would flee upon hearing the front door open. That is to say, they were already in the house when the girls arrived at Delmar. I also can't see someone following the girls for the first time and taking them. I believe one of them would have had to be stalked for this to be true. Also the way the purses are arranged. They didn't take the money, and I believe that's because whoever did this didn't notice the money. I think they were quickly looking for the women's keys. One argument to this could be that they did notice the money but left it to make it look like an abduction. Even I must admit that I can't see Larry Hall and friends Hanging around to stage the house. That's what makes me think someone new to murder and known to the women did this. Yes, they got very lucky with the giant "game of telephone" locals helped them play, but the house being staged seems like the biggest mistake and clue to me. It seems like someone wanted it to look like the women were abducted. Part of me also can't help but wonder if Stacy and Suzie dropped off one of the cars before briefly going back out again.
Hall was known to be meticulous about crime scene cleanup

In a
As per the prank calls: anyone ever get a prank phone call, hang up on them, and then get called back by the same prankster? Very strange.

Unless I read that wrong and it was a different prankster. But even then, two prank calls, one immediately following the first? And the police never tracked them down?

I'd like to know what the pranksters said...

A few days ago, I attached a link to a documentary on YouTube. I believe it was Asher the one who claimed that they couldn't track the phone calls.

I know it’s been done before but I just don’t believe one person did this.

This was just to well planned that even Stacey wasn’t a spanner in the works.

MOO
Good point. Is it possible that Garrison knew or had any contact with either of the Hall brothers?

The girls going back slightly earlier could of happened as we have Janelle and her Mums word on when they left. That’s the problem with the timeline that It’s based around what Janelle claims.

Talking of people yelling then surely that’s what’s Suzie and Stacey were doing at 2am for that to wake up Janelle’s mum and for her to hear what they was saying outside. It’s ludicrous IMO

IMO
Very good points. Again it reinforces the timelines as being questionable. Looking back further at the timeline, where else did Sherrill, or the girls, go within a couple of days prior to the disappearance? There must be someplace not related to graduation events.

FYI: New member, 1st time attempting to post, on this case. Have followed, since this crime was initially reported on. I have no agenda, other than justice, for these 3 ladies. Though I have many thoughts & questions, I have no locked in theory. My mind is very open, pertaining to what happened. With that said, I do have many questions. Such as, the actions & responses, of the 2 people, who showed up, first, just doesn't pass the smell test. Not saying, they committed the crime, I just really believe, they know more & have not been totally forthcoming. I think too much stock was put into the porch lady & the van. I do believe the local law enforcement, was in way over their heads. Not sure, about the corruption angle, but anything, is possible. I do believe, they were taken, from the delmar residence. I think, there were 3 abductors & that most likely "some kind" of van, was used. I think, there is an underlying motive, to this crime. Sexual assault, not being one. Although, I do believe, they were assaulted & tortured, at the final destination. They are within 15 to 30 minutes of the crime scene. That rules out Cassville. They are possibly under water, but more likely, in the ground. Unless they were burned, like Gary McCullough, was, years ago. A long rant, I know. Learning as I go.

I’m glad people are starting to question the van sightings and the timeline. I agree with you Lester I think JK and MH need to be requestioned. It is sad that power and money could most likely solve this case. I also believe if someone wealthy enough cared they could sink a large amount of resources into this case.

I’m glad people are starting to question the van sightings and the timeline. I agree with you Lester I think JK and MH need to be requestioned. It is sad that power and money could most likely solve this case. I also believe if someone wealthy enough cared they could sink a large amount of resources into this case.

Yep and that’s the way of the world unfortunately. Look at the West Memphis 3 case it took celebrities getting involved for more people to get involved and look over the case.

see now you watch the scurrying of the rats , trying to intimidate me , or him , whatever -see those maniacs will stop at nothing to silence any progress , hell i really do not care , kathy said it was suzy's birthdayso i dropped in , its funny a lot of folks here in eldorado springs still talk about it

What progress are you speaking of? You want people to think you know what happened but nothing you are saying makes any sense at all.
I assure you if I knew anything I would go to the police or at the very least would make what I knew legible to where people can make logical sense of it.
We all have our own theories, and you are obviously welcome to that as well, but how is anyone a rat just because they are questioning you? You are literally the only one I have seen so far that thinks they know what happened, not just has a theory, but thinks they know. And that is totally different than what seems to be normal on this board.
Like the birthday thing - so what if you went to her birthday? That doesn't mean you know who killed her unless it was your way of telling us you knew a layout of their house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli