GUILTY MO - St. Louis County - Man enters store, commits sexual assault & murder, 19 November 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Scroll all the way down in his fb.
The 1st post appears on Feb 15th (looks like this year.)
Just something to make note of....

Also, after scrolling through his Twitter account, I took note that while he has been a fairly active member since 2016, there was a notable absence from around Nov 2016-Apr 2017. Where was he then?

Yes, me too. If that is the case, they are likely decent people doing the right thing. This must be devastating to them. I'm glad they did call, if they did - I thank whoever gave the tip to LE for saving a potential victim at his hands in the future.

I am hoping that whatever info the two victims have will match what LE know about the Delphi attack.

jmo

It was mentioned during the press conference that apparently saw him ditching clothing...presumably the clothes he had been wearing at the time.

Well, he has that black eye in the photo so maybe he intended to kill them all but they fought him off and over powered him so he ran.
I do not think they overpowered him.They just watched him shoot and kill a woman for not complying with his demands.He had complete control.Maybe the poor woman who refused fought him and then he shot her.

I-70 Killer - Wikipedia

Tom Bruce

Does anyone else see a resemblance between the composite and this younger photo of TB? The I-70 runs through St Louis. There was no SA in these crimes but the person did target women.

In addition to his resemblance to BG.

Thoughts?
Yes. He looks like BG in the Delphi murders, and also like the I70 murderer when he was younger in the Navy photo. TB was very young in the Navy photo taken about 1983-1984. TB was on active duty 1983-1994 per Heavy.com. The I70 murders occurred in one month in 1992 and he could have been on leave.

The I70 killer was linked to 3 similar crimes in Ft Worth, Arlington, and Houston Texas.

Thomas Bruce lived in Granbury and Cleburne, Texas which are 10-30 miles from Ft Worth and Arlington, Tx

https://www.whitepages.com/name/Thomas-Jerome-Bruce-Sr./Imperial-MO/x001akb

I-70 Killer - Wikipedia
Cleburne, TX is also very close to Midlothian, TX where Missy Bevers was murdered inside of a Church of Christ April 18, 2016 which is unsolved. Mentioning because this Thomas Bruce seems to have religious... issues.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 163
One theroy going around LE sources is that the suspect chose the Catholic Supply Store because of his anger of being in a previous relationship with a Catholic woman who wouldn't agree to have sex with him. The store became more of a target of opportunity opposed to a church, where a large group of men could have been present and would represent a threat to him.

I’m sorry for stating the obvious, but TB really does look like BG, IMO:

The first picture was posted to FB on September 6, 2015. He is at a Cardinals game in St. Louis. The Cardinals did have a home game against the Pirates that day (per Google ;)), so it probably is not an old photo. He really looks like BG in this one, IMO. Even the jawline.

The third picture was posted on June 18 of this year. To me, he looks particularly scary in this photo. I checked to see what day of the week it was posted: Monday.

View attachment 157004 View attachment 157005 View attachment 157006

From the Delphi murders thread. Look at the long looking face/head of the 3rd photo, no ears (flat against head) to compare to the I70 sketches.

One theroy going around LE sources is that the suspect chose the Catholic Supply Store because of his anger of being in a previous relationship with a Catholic woman who wouldn't agree to have sex with him. The store became more of a target of opportunity opposed to a church, where a large group of men could have been present and would represent a threat to him.
Hasn't he been married to the same woman since 1995? Maybe I'm getting confused...

Do your LE sources actually think this is his first rape/murder? Lots of WS posters in the Delphi thread believe this Catholic Supply Store crime was not his first, that he is spiraling down and getting sloppy after perhaps a lifetime of crime.

Snipped.

I was thinking he might have resisted arrest and there was a scuffle with LE that lead to the black eye? IDK.

I am curious about the tip that lead to his arrest. I hadn't thought it might have been his wife, but that's a possibility. I was thinking perhaps someone saw him at the strip mall?

I'm very glad he was caught before committing more violence.

jmo

Oh what a shame, maybe a cop “accidentally” slugged him...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agirlnamedbob
Back