GUILTY MO - St. Louis County - Man enters store, commits sexual assault & murder, 19 November 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Waitresses: Accused Catholic Supply Killer Frequented the Area

It is my understanding that he was possibly located by a business card that he had given a bartender just hours before this crime happened. The bar is a few doors from the store.

If so, this attack probably wasn't planned out that far in advance. Would he give the bartender his card if he knew he was about to rape and kill just 2 doors down?

Maybe it was more of an impulsive, spontaneous crime? Kind of like Delphi murders?

If so, this attack probably wasn't planned out that far in advance. Would he give the bartender his card if he knew he was about to rape and kill just 2 doors down?

Maybe it was more of an impulsive, spontaneous crime? Kind of like Delphi murders?

In this case, it could have been either way, but leaving the business card seems more likely it was spontaneous. Maybe he had a few too many drinks and let down his guard. Perhaps he's one of those people who become angry and violent when drinking.

As for the Delphi murders being spontaneous, I hadn't read that was the case. Has there been a new development? TIA.

In this case, it could have been either way, but leaving the business card seems more likely it was spontaneous. Maybe he had a few too many drinks and let down his guard. Perhaps he's one of those people who become angry and violent when drinking.

As for the Delphi murders being spontaneous, I hadn't read that was the case. Has there been a new development? TIA.

I just speculated it was an opportunity attack. No proof of that.

But if they just ran into BG on the bridge, and took his pic, then I don't think it was a planned meeting or that they knew him already. I think he just realized the 2 girls were in a remote ares, no one else was around at that time, and he took advantage of their vulnerable situation. JM O

Waitresses: Accused Catholic Supply Killer Frequented the Area

It is my understanding that he was possibly located by a business card that he had given a bartender just hours before this crime happened. The bar is a few doors from the store.

Could be, but the establishment did not seem to connect him to the crime until they saw his mug on TV and recognized him as their customer. It is likely that LE interviewed the sports bar employees immediately after the crime, and gathered info about the customers they had that day. That could be when the bar shared his business card, which I assume was his most recent job, insurance salesman. I still think they had more definite info to go on when they sent 100 officers to his mobile home to apprehend him. And I think that info could have come from someone close to him.

Thomas Bruce appeared in court today - shackled at his hands and feet. He asked for a public defender. Next court date: December 5th @KMOV #N4TM

Justin Andrews on Twitter | 9:12 AM (CST) - 26 Nov 2018
Justin Andrews (@Justin_EAndrews) | Twitter

Thomas Bruce just appeared before the judge in Clayton. He was read his 17 counts of charges. He indicted he did not have a lawyer and would be in need of a public defender. Additionally, he’s due back in court Dec 5. @Fox2Now

(Derrion L. Henderson added,)
Catholic Supply store sexual assault, murder suspect to appear in court

Derrion L. Henderson on Twitter | 9:13 AM (CST) - 26 Nov 2018
Derrion L. Henderson (@DerrionLH) | Twitter

#BREAKING Judge just read off 17 charges to 53 year old Thomas Bruce. He’s accused of killing one person and sexually assaulting two others at the @catholicsupply store on Nov 19th. He requested a public defender and will not be eligible for bond. His next court date is Dec 5th

Brandon Merano KSDK on Twitter | 9:14 AM (CST) - 26 Nov 2018 from St Louis, MO
Brandon Merano KSDK (@Brandon_Merano) | Twitter

Hope we will find out more about the clothing he discarded as that is a key factor in why we are looking at him for Abby & Libby.
My thoughts exactly. My eyes popped wide open when I saw the clothing STL LE posted - the blue jacket and the cap. I instantly thought of BG (yes, I know other people wear these clothes). It's my hunch that when TB saw those clothes posted, he hid them. I think he hid them under the trailer home as a neighbor commented to a reporter that LE took of the skirting around the trailer.

thinking aloud, my opinion only

Thomas Bruce appeared in court today - shackled at his hands and feet. He asked for a public defender. Next court date: December 5th @KMOV #N4TM

Justin Andrews on Twitter | 9:12 AM (CST) - 26 Nov 2018
Justin Andrews (@Justin_EAndrews) | Twitter

Thomas Bruce just appeared before the judge in Clayton. He was read his 17 counts of charges. He indicted he did not have a lawyer and would be in need of a public defender. Additionally, he’s due back in court Dec 5. @Fox2Now

(Derrion L. Henderson added,)
Catholic Supply store sexual assault, murder suspect to appear in court

Derrion L. Henderson on Twitter | 9:13 AM (CST) - 26 Nov 2018
Derrion L. Henderson (@DerrionLH) | Twitter

#BREAKING Judge just read off 17 charges to 53 year old Thomas Bruce. He’s accused of killing one person and sexually assaulting two others at the @catholicsupply store on Nov 19th. He requested a public defender and will not be eligible for bond. His next court date is Dec 5th

Brandon Merano KSDK on Twitter | 9:14 AM (CST) - 26 Nov 2018 from St Louis, MO
Brandon Merano KSDK (@Brandon_Merano) | Twitter

Thanks for the links!

Bruce is facing a laundry list of charges, including first-degree murder, three counts of sodomy, three counts of kidnapping, one count of burglary, one count of tampering with physical evidence, and eight counts of armed criminal action. He’s being held without bail.

Good to hear he's being held without bail.

Ms. Schmidt's funeral will be held tomorrow at her church, St. Anthony's in High Ridge. Such a tragic loss of life.

Abby/Libby Delphi
FBI still actively investigating Delphi double homicide case
During a media event Friday morning, FBI Indianapolis division Special Agent in Charge Grant Mendenhall said he is convinced that there are people who know what happened to the girls, for example, people close to the suspect who noticed suspicious behavior or someone the suspect could have confided in about the killings.
Mendenhall said the FBI is committed to solving this crime. The girls' bodies were discovered a day after they were reported missing from a hiking trail in Delphi in February 2017. If you have any information that could help in this investigation, you can call the Tip Line at 844-459-5786, Carroll County Sheriff's Office at 765-564-2413, Indiana State Police at 800-382-7537 or email tips to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.

It was mentioned during the press conference that apparently saw him ditching clothing...presumably the clothes he had been wearing at the time.

Wonder what clothes he had on under the ones he ditched?

The first article said that he had the women disrobe in the back room. I'm guessing the clothing he disposed of was theirs, not his. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back