GUILTY MO - St. Louis County - Man enters store, commits sexual assault & murder, 19 November 2018 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, just getting sex was not his intention. I believe that his religious beliefs may have thought that that was deviant, so wives are not expected to do it, so you force women to do it.

I’ve never been in a Catholic supply store so I can only imagine, but it must contain a whole lot of biblical merchandise strongly associated to religion in general, scripture, crosses and replicas of Christ etc. Even the private back room where he committed the crime, wall hangings, passages from the bible, ornaments associated to Christianity? I can’t help but think from the moment he walked in the door, he was literally surrounded by objects associated with God.

So I could be wrong, but because of that particular location he chose and his past religious training, pastor role and other employment associated with various churches, it’s as if he was violently lashing out at religion (god) and the innocent females he viciously attacked, assaulted, murdered were merely the means for him to do so.

If he has committed prior crimes, including rapes and homicide, this particular incident where he stood a high chance of getting caught seems it might have represented an violent finality to him, an horrific end of the road episode he intentionally orchestrated to get right up close in God’s face and indeed he was arrested.

Last edited:
Seeing all of his Google reviews of small businesses definitely makes me wonder if he was scouting out places for women working alone. Also that last article detailing his creepy interactions left out the encounter a woman had with him in Walmart which makes me wonder if they have been able to confirm it was him (from the earlier post:
Woman worries she had creepy encounter with Catholic Supply shooting suspect)

I am usually very skeptical of the long-term partners of men like this guy, but then I remember seeing the green river killer's wife in interviews and I genuinely believe that she really had no clue at all so for now I will extend her the benefit of the doubt.

I’ve never been in a Catholic supply store so I can only imagine, but it must contain a whole lot of biblical merchandise strongly associated to religion in general, scripture, crosses and replicas of Christ etc. Even the private back room where he committed the crime, wall hangings, passages from the bible, ornaments associated to Christianity? I can’t help but think from the moment he walked in the door, he was literally surrounded by objects associated with God.

So I could be wrong, but because of that particular location he chose and his past religious training, pastor role and other employment associated with various churches, it’s as if he was violently lashing out at religion (god) and the innocent females he viciously attacked, assaulted, murdered were merely the means for him to do so.

If he has committed prior crimes, including rapes and homicide, this particular incident where he stood a high chance of getting caught seems it might have represented an violent finality to him, an horrific end of the road episode he intentionally orchestrated to get right up close in God’s face and indeed he was arrested.
If he is I70 killer (which is total speculation at this point), he targeted small stores where the customers/employees were likely to be women.

The Catholic aspect might mean something if he's not I-70 killer, but if it's the same guy, I think the connection is likely a store where women are more likely to be found than men in the middle of the day.

But if there is a religious connection, it's like an added violation - as the store is a place where people would assume to find kind people while shopping and working.

Sooooo glad he was caught.

jmo

The first article said that he had the women disrobe in the back room. I'm guessing the clothing he disposed of was theirs, not his. MOO

I am not certain. I suspect it was his own clothing as it would have looked pretty obvious coming out of this busy shopping center carrying a lot of clothing but I could be wrong. I think it was his own clothing because it was unique enough that it be identified. According to the Post Dispatch article posted here earlier, police were seen removing clothing from beneath the trailer so I wonder if it was a neighbor or family member who saw him. More questions to be answered.

TB’s Google+ Profile:
https://plus.google.com/103939826311848767190

His Google Local Guides info:

Reviews
Google Maps - (99 reviews)
Photos
Google Maps

Also a brief video
Google Maps

With all of his sketchy work history, long absences from work (hadn't showed up for 12 days at his latest job) and all the roaming around to "review" various businesses, I get a strong vibe of a serial offender, staking out businesses, checking for easy places to access, escape routes, etc. How many times have we seen this in sexual serial offenders, whether rapists, killers or both? Posting them on his Google account seems sort of like bragging, someone with a big ego who wants everyone to know where he's been, who he's talked to.

I have family and friends who live in the STL area. It's unnerving to see this guy has been trolling around places that are within a block or so of where my family members live and work.

With all of his sketchy work history, long absences from work (hadn't showed up for 12 days at his latest job) and all the roaming around to "review" various businesses, I get a strong vibe of a serial offender, staking out businesses, checking for easy places to access, escape routes, etc. How many times have we seen this in sexual serial offenders, whether rapists, killers or both? Posting them on his Google account seems sort of like bragging, someone with a big ego who wants everyone to know where he's been, who he's talked to.

I have family and friends who live in the STL area. It's unnerving to see this guy has been trolling around places that are within a block or so of where my family members live and work.
Yep. I get the "shoving crap under everyone's nose without them knowing" vibe from him. He gets off, imo, on posting regular ol' reviews on google, for example, but they actually are what he posts after doing a creepy visit to places.

jmo

Yep. I get the "shoving crap under everyone's nose without them knowing" vibe from him. He gets off, imo, on posting regular ol' reviews on google, for example, but they actually are what he posts after doing a creepy visit to places.

jmo

It will be really interesting to see what happens after they get his DNA results. Very likely he has committed other crimes - rape, sexual assault, possibly other murders. Will take a few weeks, though, til they get results.

If he is I70 killer (which is total speculation at this point), he targeted small stores where the customers/employees were likely to be women.

The Catholic aspect might mean something if he's not I-70 killer, but if it's the same guy, I think the connection is likely a store where women are more likely to be found than men in the middle of the day.

But if there is a religious connection, it's like an added violation - as the store is a place where people would assume to find kind people while shopping and working.

Sooooo glad he was caught.

jmo

Thanks for your thoughts! There indeed could be a connection. Just thinking though, when a predator seeks out female/s to assault or massacre, a store represents an opportunity by minimizing chances of getting caught as opposed to attacking someone on the street or in another public area (although as more and more stores implement security systems, may be the reason attacking lone female joggers seems to be on the rise).

Interesting. It could be he was careless this time because he wanted to get caught. That could explain why he was easy to catch. Or he could’ve been easy to catch because he has NOT done this kind of thing before. In other words, he’s not a criminal mastermind. Instead, he’s a guy who finally acted on a disturbing fantasy, maybe for the first time. I tend to regard him as more of a garden-variety loser.

My daughter lives and works near there. Her and her co-workers were scared out of their wits. Thankfully, it's a very busy place and one of the owners is a man and is usually there. TB has certainly been all over the area scoping things out and not holding down jobs, but still having money to eat out a lot. How many more like him are there? I shudder to think.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back