Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she had no money and her debit card was declined AND she had no gas...how would she have driven away? I'm so confused.

She could of had cash on her from work. Also I don't believe we were provided with info as to how much money she took out. Conflicting reports, but some say she made 2 transactions and 1 was declined. Again no mention, to my knowledge, if she gained access to money on the first try.

So there should be video from the ATM AND the convenience store. Confused as to why there hasn't been any mention of this being reviewed, unless I've either somehow completely missed it or LE is keeping it under wraps for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police say they are reviewing it but are not releasing it at this time.

She could of had cash on her from work. Also I don't believe we were provided with info as to how much money she took out. Conflicting reports, but some say she made 2 transactions and 1 was declined. Again no mention, to my knowledge, if she gained access to money on the first try.

Okay. Thanks.
I am usually the first to think foul play and the bf is setting off my hinky meter, but, I'm thinking she may have wrecked somewhere. At that hour. After working all night.

I haven't seen the family speak out. Have there been searches?

It's possible they pool their tips where she works. Not all tip based businesses do this, but a lot do. Also, if she were meeting someone to make a purchase, or if she was going out, it could be she didn't have enough cash on her for whatever she was planning to do.

Conflicting reports, but some say she made 2 transactions and 1 was declined. Again no mention, to my knowledge, if she gained access to money on the first try.

If you typo your PIN at an ATM, it usually will spit out a "receipt" saying you typed the wrong PIN, and generate a transaction and reversal on your account. It could be as simple as that. She could have then realized what she did and redid it properly.

If you typo your PIN at an ATM, it usually will spit out a "receipt" saying you typed the wrong PIN, and generate a transaction and reversal on your account. It could be as simple as that. She could have then realized what she did and redid it properly.

It could also be that she attempted to withdraw more money than she had available so she completed a second transaction where she requested less money and was able to make a withdrawal.

Maybe the car is now in a body of water? It might explain the GPS not working...

Maybe the car is now in a body of water? It might explain the GPS not working...

I believe I read the gps last showed the mini mart as last destination tracked . Good thinking on the water though!

Okay. Thanks.
I am usually the first to think foul play and the bf is setting off my hinky meter, but, I'm thinking she may have wrecked somewhere. At that hour. After working all night.

I haven't seen the family speak out. Have there been searches?

Ehhh I'm feeling the same way about the bf, something just seems off. To much chatter on social media could be polluting my head as well.

The parents have spoke out, I think on page 8 here you can find a post with the link to that which also states they were bringing in K-9 units for searches.

I'm actually going to check back on it now and I'll add it here.

KWCH just did a blurb saying dogs did join the search today. They will have more info at 5 pm.

http://www.kwch.com/

But the GPS would have the last location at the body of water and a search would already be underway.

I'm a bit confused again, I thought I read that the GPS wasn't working now and that they were still trying to get the insurance company to release the final data that the GPS had transmitted?

But the GPS would have the last location at the body of water and a search would already be underway.

There's also the possibility that her disappearance is the fault of someone who knows her and knows about the GPS. If so, this person could have removed the GPS. If it's someone familiar to her it may also be why the police aren't commenting on the video surveillance - they have a POI and don't want that person to know they're watching them.

I'm a bit confused again, I thought I read that the GPS wasn't working now and that they were still trying to get the insurance company to release the final data that the GPS had transmitted?

Possibly the info from the GPS up until it stopped working. Just guessing here.

Her phone was on until 9:30 pm, right? It had to ping a tower somewhere.

I always try to think of the most mundane explanation for any disappearance, given that the most mundane explanation is the most likely to be true.

If the GPS locations are known and show her last location to be the gas station, then I can't think of a mundane explanation for this girl's disappearance.

If there is a possibility that they don't yet know the final GPS locations, then I think she either went home and got into an argument with the boyfriend (possibly because her account was short of funds because he had taken money from it), or she went to meet her friends and overdosed, or she had an accident and went into a body of water.

There's also the possibility that her disappearance is the fault of someone who knows her and knows about the GPS. If so, this person could have removed the GPS. If it's someone familiar to her it may also be why the police aren't commenting on the video surveillance - they have a POI and don't want that person to know they're watching them.

I agree. I think the timing of when the GPS stopped working will also be important. To your point, it could have been disabled or malfunctioned around the time she was last heard from. However, it may have malfunctioned months prior due to an accident or etc or perhaps it was never even enabled to begin with, but the insurance company was told the car was equipped with an enabled one in order to save on premiums.

I'm not sure the report about GPS showing her location at the gas station is accurate. It may be, but MSM getting the some details wrong in the early days isn't too uncommon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay