Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe how painful tumblr is to use. It's *terrible*.

Anyway, she says on her tumblr that she averages about $250-300 a day working as a stripper. I have a feeling the one having a hard time making money is the boyfriend.

If I had to take an educated guess, she seems more like a buyer at this point in her life then a seller.

Seem like she'd have plenty of opportunities to buy at work, though. No off grid trips to NKC QTs at 4:30 am needed.

Seem like she'd have plenty of opportunities to buy at work, though. No off grid trips to NKC QTs at 4:30 am needed.
Most dealers I've known won't go near strip clubs or bars to make a sale. Those type of establishments draw too much attention from police. Even the girls who were using/selling would only bring enough to get through a night. You never know if the place will get raided for some sort of alcohol or ordinance violation.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I cannot believe how painful tumblr is to use. It's *terrible*.

Anyway, she says on her tumblr that she averages about $250-300 a day working as a stripper. I have a feeling the one having a hard time making money is the boyfriend.

I signed up so I could view that link, and omg it's like some crazy logic being used by whoever designed all that. It was trying to take me through some kind of tutorial while I was trying to read the page, and whenever i tried to read something for more than a few moments something else would pop up trying to tell me about something else. I was like... wtf, just let me read the damn page. haha.

This could be a hairy situation for her and her bf, if they are sellers, and she vanished on purpose, and now police are looking for her, talking to bf, etc.

Regarding telling her friends that she would meet them, this is actually recommended on the 10 steps to completely vanish (or whatever it was called) wiki article she herself linked to on one of her sm accounts. Throwing out false bread crumbs to lead people who are looking for you in wrong directions. If she really wanted to disappear and used this article to help her plan it, there might be other things she did or said to create false leads. Although she did things that are not recommended in that article, like using her card, so I don't know if she really wanted to vanish. Most likely she just wanted to be off the radar for a few hours and drive somewhere un-tracked.

Was she the one who posted this? The boyfriend seems to have access to her SM accounts. Maybe he put it on there?
(BF theory)

Which then begs the question, is it really him posting on her accounts or is it her saying it's him? (Scam theory)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it was GPS equipped, and it was disconnected at the gas station. It seems likely she intended to go missing.

or intended to do something illegal or maybe go to an area she didn't want to be tracked to and is now being held there.

Last I heard, we are still waiting on her phone records and pings?

This could be a hairy situation for her and her bf, if they are sellers, and she vanished on purpose, and now police are looking for her, talking to bf, etc.

This maybe the reason he distances himself from her in the language he uses. He can't bring himself to call her by her name. Instead, he calls her "it(s)

It's a person. It's someone's daughter. It's my girlfriend...I just want to find out what happened I want a conclusion to everything."

http://www.kmbc.com/article/boyfriend-of-missing-umkc-student-using-social-media-to-bringtonihome/8613882

This maybe the reason he distances himself from her in the language he uses. He can't bring himself to call her by her name. Instead, he calls her "it(s)

It's a person. It's someone's daughter. It's my girlfriend...I just want to find out what happened I want a conclusion to everything."

http://www.kmbc.com/article/boyfriend-of-missing-umkc-student-using-social-media-to-bringtonihome/8613882

Yes you're right, this might be the reason.

He sounds very insincere, like he's reading from a script. No emotions. Either he doesn't care what happened to her, or he knows already.

It's not an official realationship but there is always cops at QTs. It's more of an unspoken free drinks for having a police presences at there stores.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Anyway to find out via some sort of record if/when the GPS in her car has been removed before? Perhaps theres a pattern of location and time of day that the GPS is turned off in her car. Or was this the first time the GPS had been turned off?

Also, any chance she may have been one of those online cam models? Pure speculation there but I have heard its not that uncommon for strippers/dancers to do that for extra money. Just a thought.

I woke up this morning thinking about her and what could have happened. Is she the type that's always late? Dependable on her word?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

When you care about the person missing you are mad at the police for not moving fast enough and angry at the media for getting things wrong. Watch the interviews especially the BF with that in mind.

A couple things.

1. The fact that the officer made sure she got to the police station? Where I live, if a police officer isn't busy or being called to something more serious, good officers routinely do this sort of thing. Especially if the policeman had any fatherly instinct (his own daughter, for ex), I consider him seeing a young girl alone at night off to her location well within norms.

2. What about this? Is it possible getting pulled over is part of the informant cover? They pull her over, fit her with a wire, and she goes along to QTs or other places to participate in exchanges? That would be an alternative, but maybe unlikely explanation for why she gets pulled over a lot and why they can't release the dash cam. It could even explain the gps tracker to some extent...If it's more than they are saying it is.

She might have kicked the tracker my accident as she was getting out

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Why would she tell those at the strip club something as inconsequential as her going to the 31st QT? I understand her BF knowing that especially if it was a drug deal or contact.

When reading comments on the news articles, I see a lot of people pointing to the "fake cop pullover" theory. My question is, if a man pulled her over and then kidnapped her, where is her car?

Why would she tell those at the strip club something as inconsequential as her going to the 31st QT? I understand her BF knowing that especially if it was a drug deal or contact.

It could be part of a ruse, but I also think she may have trusted the people she worked with. Whether she needed money for some unknown purpose, for drugs (that coworkers would get to use at their later meeting place too?), for a sting, etc., they may have now told the police about her intentions and the police are keeping it quiet so they don't compromise the investigation.

Trying to think of other alternatives: Could her boyfriend have had access to her social media all along and have posted the link about how to disappear himself? To throw people off later? If I truly intended to disappear, I would never have posted that dead giveaway article, right? Flip side: Could she somehow be setting up her boyfriend? Could there be a sting to get more info about drug networks from a worried boyfriend?

All of these seem highly unlikely, with the most likely scenario being an accident or an encounter gone wrong--in my opinion. Or a boyfriend-inspired scam, secondarily. But because of her Tumblr post and her work at a strip club, it could end up being a unique case. Everything is on the table until the police release more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper