Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep going back to the traffic stop time change. Help me out here I'm confused or is there something odd about the time change?
Originally it was 4:40 but then changed to 4:25. WHY?
4:33 card decline/stopped for gas
4:42 OMG just just pulled over again
It would make sense that she was pulled over at 4:25 with the police then following her to the gas station.
But then she text while driving mind you after she just got pulled over?? Eh...
Seems to me there was another stop when she text that. Another stop at 4:40. Thats something that starts off OMG because its strange to get pulled over again!?!?
Unless I'm missing something, and I admit I read these last pages quickly to catch up, it just seems there indeed was another stop at 4:40 hence the text.

The address I have of the QT is 2525 Burlington and she got pulled over at 31st and SW Blvd. I think SW Blvd is the same as Route 9. Can a local chime in here?
No Southwest Blvd and 9 hwy/Burlington is not the same road. She was reported to have been going to the QT on Southwest Blvd but has not been shown to actually have show up there.

Traffic stop was at 20th and 9 hwy/Burlington which is just a few blocks south of the QT she was last seen at.

[emoji1]

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What if she wasn't meeting friends at Shady Lady but meeting "friends" FROM Shady Lady ? The place was closed. Why go there. Unless she was doing some type of drop-off that HAD to be done specifically at the 31st QT. It still does not make sense go to a QT up north for "gas" then head to another QT to meet someone. Most people would call whoever if they were a friend and change arrangements. Unless there was a pick up at one QT and a drop-off at another... Is there a map with a route to both QTs on it? The "OMG just just got pulled over again." I have a feeling the friend that got the message assumed it was a typo or spoke to others that also got a message. I think there's more activity on the phone LE isn't sharing. They know exactly where the last ping is located.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

What if she wasn't meeting friends at Shady Lady but meeting "friends" FROM Shady Lady ? The place was closed. Why go there. Unless she was doing some type of drop-off that HAD to be done specifically at the 31st QT. It still does not make sense go to a QT up north for "gas" then head to another QT to meet someone. Most people would call whoever if they were a friend and change arrangements. Unless there was a pick up at one QT and a drop-off at another... Is there a map with a route to both QTs on it? The "OMG just just got pulled over again." I have a feeling the friend that got the message assumed it was a typo or spoke to others that also got a message. I think there's more activity on the phone LE isn't sharing. They know exactly where the last ping is located.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I agree that the stops at multiple QTs requires an explanation.

I keep going back to the traffic stop time change. Help me out here I'm confused or is there something odd about the time change?
It would make sense that she was pulled over at 4:25 with the police then following her to the gas station.
Seems to me there was another stop when she text that. Another stop at 4:40. Thats something that starts off OMG because its strange to get pulled over again!?!?
Unless I'm missing something, and I admit I read these last pages quickly to catch up, it just seems there indeed was another stop at 4:40 hence the text.

The video of the QT by Fox 4 states thr traffic stop lasted 7 mins.
That would be 4:32 when she drove into gas station.
Maybe after getting gas and her ATM attempts would put that at 4:40...then drove off.

I asked the same question just 10 posts ago (or so) and have just realized that they had to change the time. Family bank records showed the card was declined at 4:33. Since the officer's story is that she or he sent Toni to the QuikTrip where the card was declined, they had to change the time from after 4:33 to before 4:33.

Something is awfully fishy here...

edit to add: I find it very frustrating that the reporter who found that surveillance video didn't nail down the time. It says 1:20, so obviously it's wrong. But she could have determined how much the recorder was out by and established the precise correct time for the traffic stop.

I asked the same question just 10 posts ago (or so) and have just realized that they had to change the time. Family bank records showed the card was declined at 4:33. Since the officer's story is that she or he sent Toni to the QuikTrip where the card was declined, they had to change the time from after 4:33 to before 4:33.

Something is awfully fishy here...

One would think the DashCam footage would be time stamped, right? Maybe they went with the officer's verbal estimate the first time, but then after checking the footage, changed it to reflect the exact time?

Most current flyer:

[video=twitter;823019798649012225]https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/status/823019798649012225[/video]

One would think the DashCam footage would be time stamped, right? Maybe they went with the officer's verbal estimate the first time, but then after checking the footage, changed it to reflect the exact time?

Yes it would be time stamped. Everything is also recorded in LE patrol car. The original 4:40 could have been human error. Someone read when the LEO stated clear and out. Meaning the time he completed the stop, watched her and then left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So meaning the traffic stop started at 4:25 and ended at 4:40 when she left the QT?

That still doesn't make sense in my head.

So meaning the traffic stop started at 4:25 and ended at 4:40 when she left the QT?

Sounds like a possibility. If he first stopped her and took a few minutes to check her records/talk to her and then observed her further, that time span might make sense.

BF, "She left work at 4:11 and she was adamant about going to a gas station"

Whom said this?
Why would she be "adamant"?
Did her boss try to stop her, if it was here boss that told him?
Did her boss recommend she go straight home?
For her to be "adamant" there must have been some sort of conversation (dispute maybe) What was it.?

He says Toni's boss told him after she left, Toni was driving to to this gas station (QT)

Confused.com :/

http://fox13now.com/2017/01/17/missing-kansas-city-womans-last-text-omg-just-pulled-over-again/

That still doesn't make sense in my head.

None of it makes sense, similar to the Janina Vasquez murder where it's possible she was a confidential informant. But if you take a moment to consider the idea of Toni was quite possibly also a confidential informant in exchange for leniency on her drug arrest... you can see how the police are acting rather similar to how they acted in that case, almost appearing to not want to solve the case. She just disappeared.

In that case police didn't divulge that there was a 911 phone call until many months later. In that case they came to the conclusion there was no foul play and she jumped a barbed wire fence and fell into steel grated well. If they'd hide the existence of a 911 phone call, I have no doubt that they might not release dashcam footage to this case for some shady reason.

That makes zero sense as well. But it's not hard to figure out the logic as to why they'd not want to divulge Janina or Toni were confidential informants, if that was the case.

It really needs to be looked into.

edit to add: I find it very frustrating that the reporter who found that surveillance video didn't nail down the time. It says 1:20, so obviously it's wrong. But she could have determined how much the recorder was out by and established the precise correct time for the traffic stop.

I agree with you about the reporter not saying about the time stamp being off......but I was looking at the video again and the reporter DID say that Toni left gas station at 4:40 (maybe she figured out the timing without telling us).

I thought about emailing the reporter :crazy:

Could someone do a scanner rewind for the two different times?

Could someone do a scanner rewind for the two different times?

That is a great idea if it's possible. Can someone check and see what was said on the scanners during that time and the minutes that followed?

Make sure you place requests for rewinds to scanner chatter on the scanner thread so our wonderful members who man the scanners will see them. They may not notice them here if this case is not on their radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay