Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question that hopefully someone can answer.....the text that reads out at 4:42 am on the friends phone.....that friend was supposedly in Las Vegas, correct? So.....4:42 am THERE would be 6:42 am in Kansas City. Phones automatically change to the new time zone when reading off the local towers, so the time stamp would be reading out at Las Vegas time, not the time in Kansas City.

I have a question that hopefully someone can answer.....the text that reads out at 4:42 am on the friends phone.....that friend was supposedly in Las Vegas, correct? So.....4:42 am THERE would be 6:42 am in Kansas City. Phones automatically change to the new time zone when reading off the local towers, so the time stamp would be reading out at Las Vegas time, not the time in Kansas City.

Great observation. To know for sure, we'd need to know if she was back from Vegas by then.

What if she wasn't meeting friends at Shady Lady but meeting "friends" FROM Shady Lady ? The place was closed. Why go there. Unless she was doing some type of drop-off that HAD to be done specifically at the 31st QT. It still does not make sense go to a QT up north for "gas" then head to another QT to meet someone. Most people would call whoever if they were a friend and change arrangements. Unless there was a pick up at one QT and a drop-off at another... Is there a map with a route to both QTs on it? The "OMG just just got pulled over again." I have a feeling the friend that got the message assumed it was a typo or spoke to others that also got a message. I think there's more activity on the phone LE isn't sharing. They know exactly where the last ping is located.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

We're they any others cars there at the same time as her? Maybe she did business casually. Left or picked something up while appearing to use the pump? She had cash on her I'm positive since was leaving work, so it makes no sense if she needed gas that she wouldn't use it.

Imo it's a fake out. Part of her plan to disappear. I think she unplugs the thingy, makes it appear she can't use her debit that was maybe from an old card/acct etc and turns the phone off and poof...off to a new life.

We're they any others cars there at the same time as her? Maybe she did business casually. Left or picked something up while appearing to use the pump? She had cash on her I'm positive since was leaving work, so it makes no sense if she needed gas that she wouldn't use it.

Imo it's a fake out. Part of her plan to disappear. I think she unplugs the thingy, makes it appear she can't use her debit that was maybe from an old card/acct etc and turns the phone off and poof...off to a new life.

If that's the case, I don't blame her or anyone for wanting a clean start, but I hope she contacts her parents. Her mom's interview was heartbreaking to watch. As a mom, I believe her mother is sincerely grieving.

[video=youtube;9rRlQBI2_-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rRlQBI2_-k[/video]
It's sad nowadays where you can have 3381 facebook "friends" but you can't get enough of them to search for you when you go missing, was it 12 people that turned up eventually.

Great observation. To know for sure, we'd need to know if she was back from Vegas by then.

On the iPhone's message app it gives you the time in the time zone your in not the sender's time zone because that could get confusing lol.

[video=youtube;9rRlQBI2_-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rRlQBI2_-k[/video]
It's sad nowadays where you can have 3381 facebook "friends" but you can't get enough of them to search for you when you go missing, was it 12 people that turned up eventually.

Some people seem to be attacking the bf, so it's possible some didn't turn out bc he was organizing it. Just a thought.

On the iPhone's message app it gives you the time in the time zone your in not the sender's time zone because that could get confusing lol.

Right. The phone we see pictured is the girl who sent it (who may or may not have been in Vegas at the time). So if she was in Vegas when she sent it, it would show Vegas time. If she'd taken a plane back to KC when she sent it, it would show KC time. Does that seem right to you?

Right. The phone we see pictured is the girl who sent it (who may or may not have been in Vegas at the time). So if she was in Vegas when she sent it, it would show Vegas time. If she'd taken a plane back to KC when she sent it, it would show KC time. Does that seem right to you?

The phone you see in the screen shot is the phone that RECEIVED the message from Toni....that girl (and therefore her phone) was supposedly in Las Vegas. The time stamp would read out 4:42 Las Vegas time, which would then be 6:42 in Kansas City. Toni's phone sent the message, and that phone is missing along with her, so the screenshot is NOT from Toni's phone.

The phone you see in the screen shot is the phone that RECEIVED the message from Toni....that girl (and therefore her phone) was supposedly in Las Vegas. The time stamp would read out 4:42 Las Vegas time, which would then be 6:42 in Kansas City. Toni's phone sent the message, and that phone is missing along with her, so the screenshot is NOT from Toni's phone.

Yes but I'm pretty sure the girl was back in KC when she was showing her phone to reporters, which is what we have been seeing. The time would have reverted back to KC time.

That's what BessDrew was saying.....it depends on if the friend was back into KC when the 4:42 text came thru. We don't actually know when the best friend came back to town.
That actually IS a great observation.

Yes but I'm pretty sure the girl was back in KC when she was showing her phone to reporters, which is what we have been seeing. The time would have reverted back to KC time.

That makes sense....I searched for the original article trying to see if it was SENT to police as a screenshot etc., but didn't find anything explaining when or how they got it originally.

Agreed. What I'm asking is do we know for sure she didn't come back that afternoon/night and was back in KC by 9:18? Or wouldn't that matter?

Agreed. What I'm asking is do we know for sure she didn't come back that afternoon/night and was back in KC by 9:18? Or wouldn't that matter?

It wouldn't matter, the phone would revert back to the time zone you are in and the times on the messages would change to reflect the current time zone. IIRC it is because iMessage is a 'live' messaging app and the time is stored as UTC and then changes to reflect the time zone you are currently in.

IE if she was in KC then it would show as the time in KC, irrelevent of the time zone she was in at the time of sending/receiving

- How much gas did she pump or not pump (card declined)? Full tank she could be anywhere, gas light on "E" and she would have to get more gas soon after getting pulled over. Have other gas stations checked their security cameras for her car within an hour or so of her visiting the QT?...assuming she was low on gas

- Where was her phone last pinged?

- Her GPS on the car was removed at the QT. Has it been checked whether or not is has been disabled in the past? Perhaps there is a pattern of days and times she disabled for reasons not to be tracked. Or was this the first time the GPS had been removed?

-

- Her GPS on the car was removed at the QT. Has it been checked whether or not is has been disabled in the past? Perhaps there is a pattern of days and times she disabled for reasons not to be tracked. Or was this the first time the GPS had been removed?

Thats a good question though I am not sure if we will ever know the frequency because of privacy issues.

- How much gas did she pump or not pump (card declined)? Full tank she could be anywhere, gas light on "E" and she would have to get more gas soon after getting pulled over. Have other gas stations checked their security cameras for her car within an hour or so of her visiting the QT?...assuming she was low on gas

All great questions, and they have been posed by others numerous times in the last few days. Doesn't seem like the police want to even release dashcam footage, so seems they are being quite selective about what they share. Details can even change when something else emerges that makes it such that they have to fess up -- we've seen that twice so far.

The investigation itself is sketchy imo

Maybe she didn't really need gas. She just left work with all her tips in cash. She had options.

There is a feeling she wanted to just poof... disappear. There was an IG photo on her account with a stack of bills. If she had been planning this she could have saved a good amount in cash over a period of time. Unless the dash cam shows someone else was in the car... it's almost a certainty she disabled the GPS. Good question though... had she disabled it in the past? If she had then it's a totally different thought path as to what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is my first time joining in on a conversation/thread on the Websleuths website. So, if I'm doing anything wrong, feel free to let me know!
Here are a few questions and/or concerns I have...
1: The screenshot of her text messages seem... off. It seems like there are a few missing messages between what we've been shown.
To me, when she said "I'm getting pulled over again!" there should have been previous text messages telling whomever she was texting that she had previously been pulled over.

2: I had a bad feeling about the boyfriend 'Pete Sanchez' ever since I read his first statement to the media. "She's a great person, really nice. We're all worried sick about her. Every time I leave the house, I hope the next face I see in public is going to be her." Who's boyfriend says "She's really nice"!??

3: The boyfriend IMMEDIATELY started a go fund me page, and easily exceeded the amount he requested in less than 1 day.

4: There has been zero mention of the GPS tracking she has on her car. Even if it ended up in a lake somewhere (I hope not) wouldn't they be able to have the last known location by now?

5: Same with her phone location. If it lost connection late on Sunday night, shouldn't they be able to tell where the last ping came from?

6: I'm leaning towards the boyfriend. Something is just "off" where he's concerned. I just hope she wasn't a part of this, and is found safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay