Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

I do think there's additional information/ideas/rumors circling in the community. In this forum, we can only discuss social media posts that come from news orgs or police/gov etc., so anything else we learn about...I've been trying to verify it through more legitimate sources so I can share more here.

I do think there's additional information/ideas/rumors circling in the community. In this forum, we can only discuss social media posts that come from news orgs or police/gov etc., so anything else we learn about...I've been trying to verify it through more legitimate sources so I can share more here.
Thanks for letting me know. I'm new here and must have overlooked that rule.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

I would think they could see a possible drug deal through cell phone records. However, I can't think of any other reason she would be in NKC other than just plain getting gas.

<modsnip>

Thanks for letting me know. I'm new here and must have overlooked that rule.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

No worries.=) Just figured you might not know (I didn't.) As I understand it, we can talk about her social media, or that of any person of interest (if the police ever name one), but I think it's a guideline in place to make sure we don't just start scrutinizing innocent people who don't even end up being involved.

I would think they could see a possible drug deal through cell phone records. However, I can't think of any other reason she would be in NKC other than just plain getting gas.

<modsnip>.

There are so many cell phone apps to communicate with that don't show up on a text/call log. There could've been so much communication we don't know about. But I agree with a deal being a possible reason for her being in that area.

I'm not saying that her disappearance wasn't connected to a drug deal but if it was I don't think it took place at a QuikTrip. The reason why is I would give it maybe 80 - 85% chance that you will encounter police officers / law enforcement if you pulled into a QuikTrip in the KC metro area.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

In the first part of the video the police lights are flashing. Diagonal behind to the left, is that the QT?

The cameras are not facing 26th Street the cameras are facing Burlington with QuikTrip across the street.

You can clearly see on google earth at least one camera faces the corner of 26th and Burlington.

True, I believe(opinion only) she passed back in front of QT between the store and the pumps. Then made a left(west) on 26th through the light then turned left(south) back onto Burlington.

There is no doubt in my mind the police have more video footage they aren't sharing.

I do want to remind people of the Mickey Shunick case. We were all discussing how there was no police activity, no please statements, everything just seemed to have went cold. We were discussing how the police weren't doing their job. And then one day out of the blue a press conference not only did they have a person of interest but they had arrested him and been following him the whole time.

But the video shows her leaving towards the back of the gas station?

Cameras

Red - points directly across the street to QT

Green - intersection of 26th & Burlington

9b813c4f67faa3d2efd6a5308cc29040.jpg

The camera from JD Byrider could not have picked up the first section of the video if she was pulled over on 20th.
I'm so confused.

Just a reminder for those newer to the conversation:

You may discuss the boyfriend's public statements from Main Stream Media. You may discuss what information the media has released about him. You may not sleuth him as he is named suspect or POI by law enforcement.

Please do NOT post, link or discuss what a certain self appointed KC crime fighter is saying on twitter. All of that would fall under the catagory of Rumor and it is not allowed.

You may post links to and discuss social media accounts of the missing young lady, law enforcement and Main Stream Media - and that is IT as far as social media that is allowed in this case.

But the video shows her leaving towards the back of the gas station?
Actually I think I figured out where the confusion has came from. The first video of the traffic stop was taken from some business around 20th and Burlington. The video in which we can see the snow plow drive by was taken by the dealership is facing due east. Her car is traveling south infront of the pumps the video stop before you can see which was she goes. She either rent right out of the parking lot onto northbound Burlington. She could have also turned left and exited behind QT or she could have crossed back in front of the store.
I'm going to make a map. &#128512;

So you think the first part of the video is from a different business than JD Byrider? The way it is spoken about doesn't make it clear. I thought the voice talking about the video was a JD employee. Was it an officer talking through it ?

Also Cocaine & Lean (Codeine & Sprite) according to her twitter feed
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    46.4 KB · Views: 261
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    47.1 KB · Views: 262
Someone has access to this supposed twitter page it looks like.

Agreed. I mentioned this earlier too. In another case near me, same thing. It seemed like all was quiet, but they were purposefully laying low so they could observe a suspect without scaring them. The arrest came suddenly and unexpectedly for the public, but they'd been working toward it all along.

True. The same thing with Skylar Neese case. Her 2 "best friends" murdered her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I think I figured out where the confusion has came from. The first video of the traffic stop was taken from some business around 20th and Burlington. The video in which we can see the snow plow drive by was taken by the dealership is facing due east. Her car is traveling south infront of the pumps the video stop before you can see which was she goes. She either rent right out of the parking lot onto northbound Burlington. She could have also turned left and exited behind QT or she could have crossed back in front of the store.
I'm going to make a map. [emoji3]

The videos are both from the same area. There are 2 cameras that give us the exact vantage point of the videos. You can clearly see her tail lights as she goes left towards Buchanan.

The 20th St was a error I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member