Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I looked at the link that Lawdidni included in her post & found an interesting little piece of info at the top of the page that might explain her phone being disconnected from the T-Mobile network. I noticed at the end of the news flash that it says there are "service optional suites", if she wanted to disappear for a little while maybe that was appealing to her. She possibly could have rented a suite that did not have any service. This is just an interesting fact that I found, it may not be likely though.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture3.jpg
    Capture3.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 280
I looked at the link that Lawdidni included in her post & found an interesting little piece of info at the top of the page that might explain her phone being disconnected from the T-Mobile network. I noticed at the end of the news flash that it says there are "service optional suites", if she wanted to disappear for a little while maybe that was appealing to her. She possibly could have rented a suite that did not have any service. This is just an interesting fact that I found, it may not be likely though.
attachment.php

More importantly, since has car has not been found, one of these places could be where her car is located. If she's with it or not.

If I was family and friends I would be checking all this out!!!

You can see her tail lights continue left.
I see what you saying but even so she could have crossed back in front of the building between it and the pumps and hit 26th.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Here's a diagram I made showing where she is on the first part of the video. This is where she was actually stopped, on W 26 Ave. A full discussion can be found on page 45 of this thread. Blue car is the police, and yellow is Toni.
attachment.php

Attachments

• toni_stop3.jpg
    toni_stop3.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 321
I'm pretty certain this is what the video captures.

26th is wide enough at the least for 3 cars. You can see by the marks on the ground that 2 cars can fit in the right lanes. I think she is pulled over in the middle lane on 26th. As we see in the video, I believe she briefly turns on the blinker to get into the right lane to continue going straight across Burlington and over to QT. Remember this is a wide angle video so the space will be some what distorted.

Red x's show where she may have been pulled over. Signaled to the right and continued thru the stop light.
Screen-Shot-2017-01-25-at-12.57.00-PM.jpg

Shows another view confirming there is room enough enough for 2 lanes on the right
Screen-Shot-2017-01-25-at-1.03.30-PM.jpg

So now I think we consider why she would have been coming down 26th.

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/police...ans-steps-after-traffic-stop-with-nkc-police/

Kansas City Police Department spokesperson Darin Snapp says 20-year-old Toni Anderson got off work around 4:15 a.m. Sunday and was later pulled over by a North Kansas City police officer near the QuikTrip at 9-Highway and 20th Avenue for an illegal lane change.

“She stated to the officer that she was almost out of gas ... there’s a QT real close,” said Officer Darin Snapp, a spokesman with the Kansas City Police Department. “The officer gave her a warning and watched her go to QT, and that’s the last place that we have seen her.”
another article:
"Improper lane change is what she was stopped for. She stated to the officer that she was almost out of gas. There's a QuikTrip real close," Snapp said. Snapp said the officer then directed Toni to that gas station.

IMO the wording of "real close" is not the same as right there, as in there is a QT right here.

Here's a diagram I made showing where she is on the first part of the video. This is where she was actually stopped, on W 26 Ave. A full discussion can be found on page 45 of this thread. Blue car is the police, and yellow is Toni.
attachment.php

We posted at the same time. I concur. :)

http://fox4kc.com/2017/01/18/police...ans-steps-after-traffic-stop-with-nkc-police/

Kansas City Police Department spokesperson Darin Snapp says 20-year-old Toni Anderson got off work around 4:15 a.m. Sunday and was later pulled over by a North Kansas City police officer near the QuikTrip at 9-Highway and 20th Avenue for an illegal lane change.

“She stated to the officer that she was almost out of gas ... there’s a QT real close,” said Officer Darin Snapp, a spokesman with the Kansas City Police Department. “The officer gave her a warning and watched her go to QT, and that’s the last place that we have seen her.”
another article:
"Improper lane change is what she was stopped for. She stated to the officer that she was almost out of gas. There's a QuikTrip real close," Snapp said. Snapp said the officer then directed Toni to that gas station.

IMO the wording of "real close" is not the same as right there an in there is a QT right here.

BBM. He says near 20th, not on 20th.

I did some research as to where the idea came from that she was pulled over near 20th Avenue. It seems some early report said she was pulled over "near 9-Highway and 20th Avenue." That got widely repeated. Note that the initial report did not put her on Burlington (which is Highway 9), just "near" it. I think everybody just assumed she was on Burlington when pulled over.

As far as the 20th Avenue part goes, I think they just got it wrong. 20 vs 26. Perhaps from notes; 0 and 6 can get confused when written down.

There is absolutely no question, from the video, that she was pulled over headed east on W 26 Ave, near Burlington.

With one giant assumption: that's it's actually her on the video, and not some other traffic stop.

BBM. He says near 20th, not on 20th.

I hear what you're saying but then why not say she was pulled over at 9 Hwy and 26th??

In my opinion there needs to be an official statement by police on FACTS. This is a life we are talking about. Someone's daughter. There is no room for maybes. This is frustrating.

Keep watching the video, you can see the headlights hit towards Buchanan, rear side of QT, then you see the brake lights go on as well. Leading one to believe she is heading AWAY from the camera.

This I agree with. So as far as we know she could have made it home.

Let me begin by saying that I truly hope this young woman is found alive! Here are a couple of my thoughts. First, I know from experience that women often use drugs in strip clubs, and it is uncommon for people to come in to sell product, but there are usually two or three women (dancers) that deal at the club, often for their boyfriend or dealer. It is therefore not illogical to think she could have gone to work and left with little to no money. It happens all of the time. Second, it is disturbing that her path or desired destination is not clear, but it is possible that she met someone before she even got pulled over so she is coming from an "odd" direction. Also, it is not illogical to think she may have gone to "handle other business" before she was going to meet her friends. I am also seriously wondering if she wasn't going to the QT to meet someone outside, it could be someone that works there. So, the reason she was so adamant about going to that one QT was because that was the only way to meet the person that she had to see. Next, if she was a CI, who knows if it was PS she was supposed to turn over, or someone else that she did not want to "dime out". So, escaping from law enforcement would involve removing the GPS or snapshot. I truly don't think she would be pulled over to remove her from her environment because she was an informant...there would be too many bases to cover. In other words, if LE thought she was going to be discovered, taking her into protective custody). I am also working on substantiating who she was supposed to meet (the last contact to her phone). There is definitely some valuable information if that can be revealed.

Actually I think I figured out where the confusion has came from. The first video of the traffic stop was taken from some business around 20th and Burlington. The video in which we can see the snow plow drive by was taken by the dealership is facing due east. Her car is traveling south infront of the pumps the video stop before you can see which was she goes. She either rent right out of the parking lot onto northbound Burlington. She could have also turned left and exited behind QT or she could have crossed back in front of the store.
I'm going to make a map. 

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The first video clearly shows the parking lot of J. D. Byrider, the car dealer across the street from the QuikTrip. Note the distinctive car pedestal in the picture.

I previously made the same assumption you did, that it was 2 different businesses, which is why I didn't notice this earlier. She was definitely pulled over on W 26 Ave, headed east.

Then there's also the 4:25 initial pull over reported. That's hard to ignore.. tag that along with the report of 20th st being the traffic stop. Both hard to ignore. The reporter got it from somewhere and I doubt the made two mistakes, it had to be what the reporter was told by police rep.

I hear what you're saying but then why not say she was pulled over at 9 Hwy and 26th??

In my opinion there needs to be an official statement by police on FACTS. This is a life we are talking about. Someone's daughter. There is no room for maybes. This is frustrating.

I've complained about this several times as well for this case. We have no primary sources. Normally there are police releases you can consult. Sometimes the family give good info. Everything in this case has been via the media, which is notoriously unreliable. They all just report what each other reported. So if one source gets something wrong, that misinformation gets widely disseminated.

I do agree she made a left while still in the QT towards Buchanan. Is that what we all agree upon?

Then there's also the 4:25 initial pull over reported. That's hard to ignore.. tag that along with the report of 20th st being the traffic stop. Both hard to ignore. The reporter got it from somewhere and I doubt the made two mistakes, it had to be what the reporter was told by police rep.

Yes she was pulled over around 4:20. The camera indicates it was a 7min stop and her card was declined at QT at 4:33, so this was the first time she was pulled over.

There is no way of knowing if she was pulled over after that by an imposter, but this was the cited pullover. At 26th & Burlington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts