Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the court records as well & found nothing, I had the same thought about "Toni" not being her first/legal name.

I wondered if Toni is short for a longer name when I checked for records in KCMO. Nothing listed there, btw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wondered if Toni is short for a longer name when I checked for records in KCMO. Nothing listed there, btw.

Me too, when I was looking through the records I was looking for a longer name that could possibly match her birthday, but did not find anything.:confused:

I know a few friends in KC that own clubs (not strip clubs) with 3AM liquor licenses. The idea that there is coming and going after 3AM is unheard of as it is a violation that can cause a license suspension or fines. Once that door locks at 3AM that's it, nobody gets in. Working in the clubs require a "bar card" obtained through Regulated Industries from KC MO that has to be applied for and a background check is done to check for felonies and such. My question is: did she have one? The same goes for dancers which is a separate application and background check fees and such. I believe "The Shady Lady" has been in operation in KC for over 30 years and to think they would put a license in harms way to allow a get together after hours is questionable. Something doesn't add up with that story to me.

JMO's

I think this is valuable information. Thanks. I'll also add that in my state, I worked for a business that had a 2 a.m. liquor license here, and was subject to the same type of regulations. Still, after the restaurant/bar was locked up, it wouldn't have been considered risky for employees to be in the building...doing sidework, counting tips, prepping for the next day, just talking. People sometimes stayed late into the night and early morning. Also, sometimes employees let in others, like boyfriends or girlfriends etc. as well. This wasn't official protocol, but management and local officials didn't worry about employees being on the premises.

I suppose the point I'm trying to make is this: There is even more scrutiny involved in a stripper club in that vice and LE look for other activities that may be going on in the club and even parking lots around them after hours and even during hours. There are very few of them and owning one is very coveted. Opening a new one these days would be very difficult if not nearly impossible. The business can be very lucrative. The idea that an owner or manager will allow some 20 year old(s) jack that situation up just does not seem realistic to me. I don't want to belabor this so I'll just drop it here.

JMO

I suppose the point I'm trying to make is this: There is even more scrutiny involved in a stripper club in that vice and LE look for other activities that may be going on in the club and even parking lots around them after hours and even during hours. There are very few of them and owning one is very coveted. Opening a new one these days would be very difficult if not nearly impossible. The business can be very lucrative. The idea that an owner or manager will allow some 20 year old(s) jack that situation up just does not seem realistic to me. I don't want to belabor this so I'll just drop it here.

JMO

Based on my experience in other states, I strongly agree.

First off let me say thanks to the multiple contributors input on my post.

I can see why her going club to club not the biggest thing. However she was working as a server on her feet and just working that late is tiring within itself. What I'm saying is that the investigators need to realize the personality of her and work that into the case. Being is she into that adult club environment who was she really going to see.

Think about this I'm wondering if she was suppose to meet someone outside of shady before seeing friends met her at a different place because she took to long after getting stopped by cops and having to get gas. People who intend to do harm get anxiety at times so being late can tick something in them. Investigators should check with shady about who left the club around then and did anybody seem to rush out.

Does the gas station have any workers usually most do even if the door stay locked and you pay through slot. At this point I check the news everyday and I check outlets. Sadly the story is losing steam the family has a choice to make wait for the police or take a leap of faith and hire an private investigator have them work the back channels they know. To be fair I don't know what the police know and they could be close. It just feels like more needs to be done. Every minute that past the task gets more hard. All hands must be on deck now trust the police but hire the private investigator for your own interest to have someone you can be like give me a run down of the situation. Anything helps at this point.

Lastly the BF said he expected her home after work but she was going to meet friends after work at shady I believe. So did he know she was going to a second club. Also has police verified that he was indeed home at that time for all we know he was not. How many stories you hear about the person doingg a crime and rushing back home to appear asleep. The one part I really can't get over is that after she turned out of that gas station she just vanished no trace. I can't shake the feeling maybe she came across somebody who car broke down on the highway and stopped. Having empathy for somebody since she herself was low on gas just a second ago. The human mind is a funny thing and different situations make you do things out the norm. Possibly that person had someone waiting in the cut somewhere. Which would explain why you cant find her car. 1 takes her and the other takes her car to avoid a obvious crime scene. At this point that could have happen maybe I mean think about it how do you and the car just disappear. I won't believe the hoax idea until that's totally proven out of respect for the family.

I was reading past reports on this case. One reason because there seems to be so much contradicting info from reporters. Found this... which boggles my mind... they checked other depts. reported and stated no... then perhaps when they realized the chaos it could cause local pd in stops they said they did pull her over... then scrubbed or deleted dispatch scanner calls. IDK... states they checked and it was a negative.

"We have no indication that she was pulled over by an officer with the Kansas City, Mo., Police Department," said Sgt. Kari Thompson with the Kansas City Police Department initially. "We have also checked with other local agencies in Missouri as well as in Kansas, and there is no indication that Toni Anderson was pulled over by local police."

The parents were not able to get the insurance tracking info, ever. It took several days for the police to get it.

Was she heading to workout?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

The parents were not able to get the insurance tracking info, ever. It took several days for the police to get it.

She's probably on the same plan as her parents. That's how they knew she had one. There's an app you can watch everything on. So someone knew she had it. I had one before. So maybe they did have to ask the insurance company for the details, but she still could have been fearful what the insurance company could find out and display. Other than that - it's someone who knew about it and took it out, causing her harm.

First off let me say thanks to the multiple contributors input on my post.

I can see why her going club to club not the biggest thing. However she was working as a server on her feet and just working that late is tiring within itself. What I'm saying is that the investigators need to realize the personality of her and work that into the case. Being is she into that adult club environment who was she really going to see.

Think about this I'm wondering if she was suppose to meet someone outside of shady before seeing friends met her at a different place because she took to long after getting stopped by cops and having to get gas. People who intend to do harm get anxiety at times so being late can tick something in them. Investigators should check with shady about who left the club around then and did anybody seem to rush out.

Does the gas station have any workers usually most do even if the door stay locked and you pay through slot. At this point I check the news everyday and I check outlets. Sadly the story is losing steam the family has a choice to make wait for the police or take a leap of faith and hire an private investigator have them work the back channels they know. To be fair I don't know what the police know and they could be close. It just feels like more needs to be done. Every minute that past the task gets more hard. All hands must be on deck now trust the police but hire the private investigator for your own interest to have someone you can be like give me a run down of the situation. Anything helps at this point.

Lastly the BF said he expected her home after work but she was going to meet friends after work at shady I believe. So did he know she was going to a second club. Also has police verified that he was indeed home at that time for all we know he was not. How many stories you hear about the person doingg a crime and rushing back home to appear asleep. The one part I really can't get over is that after she turned out of that gas station she just vanished no trace. I can't shake the feeling maybe she came across somebody who car broke down on the highway and stopped. Having empathy for somebody since she herself was low on gas just a second ago. The human mind is a funny thing and different situations make you do things out the norm. Possibly that person had someone waiting in the cut somewhere. Which would explain why you cant find her car. 1 takes her and the other takes her car to avoid a obvious crime scene. At this point that could have happen maybe I mean think about it how do you and the car just disappear. I won't believe the hoax idea until that's totally proven out of respect for the family.

Both gas stations have multiple employees 24 hours a day.

Through her insurance tracker.

I have read nothing that an insurance "gps" provides any information to the insurance company or LE as to location. It records and provides information about miles driven, braking "hard stops" and driving practices but to my knowledge NOTHING about location. Getting information from the insurance company requires the policyholder's permission or a subpeona. I am not linking because it is from several sources that are proprietary to each company and not to MSM that keeps reporting each others information.

Disabling the device is as easy as unplugging your telephone charger, not like it took some kind of tools or someone special to do it. So in our research I think we could work on this insurance "gps" device as to whether it has any bearing or not.

JMO's

Through her insurance tracker.

As far as it's been reported her parents can't track her location with the insurance GPS device. LE had to request those records and it took days to get. Toni may have thought her parents could track her with it?

I have read nothing that an insurance "gps" provides any information to the insurance company or LE as to location. It records and provides information about miles driven, braking "hard stops" and driving practices but to my knowledge NOTHING about location. Getting information from the insurance company requires the policyholder's permission or a subpeona. I am not linking because it is from several sources that are proprietary to each company and not to MSM that keeps reporting each others information.

Disabling the device is as easy as unplugging your telephone charger, not like it took some kind of tools or someone special to do it. So in our research I think we could work on this insurance "gps" angle as to whether it has any angle or not.

JMO's

I had one. You get emails and you can use an app that does show exact locations. It does have gps capabilities. If they're still waiting on details as to why it stopped from the insurance company, how did they know it stopped working at the gas station? They had to have seen that info from somewhere. They have access to her ATM info, so they could to the tracker as well.

I had one. You get emails and you can use an app that does show exact locations. It does have gps capabilities. If they're still waiting on details as to why it stopped from the insurance company, how did they know it stopped working at the gas station? They had to have seen that info from somewhere. They have access to her ATM info, so they could to the tracker as well.

if the tracker last sent information at a time that was X minutes after the police stop ended.

some of them have GPS capabilities, and some dont.

if the tracker last sent information at a time that was X minutes after the police stop ended.

some of them have GPS capabilities, and some dont.

Hers does though.

Hers does though.

maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. when someone tells me the exact model, or there is a statement from police that expressly states it then i will believe its proven.

maybe they have and i havent seen it, but i have seen most of their comments about it and it is still not proven to me given everything else that has happened.

i dont think it matters anyway tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member