Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to think she went to Colorado and joined some hippie venue and just wanted to be spaced out on music and drugs and no stress for awhile. It could happen.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Now that I've been thinking about it, she probably knew how the insurance tracker worked, because one of the things that can give you a bad rating is being out at late hours of the night too often. Maybe she knew she would normally be home by a certain time, but with being pulled over and getting delayed there, along with possibly going to meet up with people at the other place- party, drug deal, meeting a man, who knows what she may have been going to do, she took it out. She didn't turn her phone off, expecting to just put the tracker back in when she got home. But just never made it there. So I think whatever happened was between where she was and whoever she was to meet. However - was the Shady Lady just a cover up if she was going in a different direction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an adult and parent I definitely would take issue with a 20 year old boyfriend starting a go fund me page and discussing hiring a PI without my permission as her parent. It's weird and inappropriate.

As an adult and parent I definitely would take issue with a 20 year old boyfriend starting a go fund me page and discussing hiring a PI without my permission as her parent. It's weird and inappropriate.

Agreed. But as a parent I would most likely want a PI right away after surely being aware
of the JV case.

Now that I've been thinking about it, she probably knew how the insurance tracker worked, because one of the things that can give you a bad rating is being out at late hours of the night too often. Maybe she knew she would normally be home by a certain time, but with being pulled over and getting delayed there, along with possibly going to meet up with people at the other place- party, drug deal, meeting a man, who knows what she may have been going to do, she took it out. She didn't turn her phone off, expecting to just put the tracker back in when she got home. But just never made it there. So I think whatever happened was between where she was and whoever she was to meet. However - was the Shady Lady just a cover up if she was going in a different direction?

But wouldn't her job and the hours she keeps because of it automatically always put her out at night at very late/early hours?

I've just finished reading this whole thread, and skimming through the previous one.

Huge thanks to Niner for compiling/updating the timeline, and to the mapmakers (don't want to cite names in case I miss someone, as I think there are multiple contributors).

I have many questions/thoughts, but one that stands out to start with is: do we know when (date, time) Toni was officially reported missing, and by whom? Abject apologies if this has already been mentioned & I missed it.

At the start, the bf took over her fb and twitter. Do when know when. And another thing, I would give a bf my login for nothing. A family member maybe but I'd be pist if my privacy was invaded. Just a thought

But wouldn't her job and the hours she keeps because of it automatically always put her out at night at very late/early hours?

Yes, but normally by a certain time she was home. So she didn't want it showing something worse and clearly her parents can see her whereabouts so she didn't want them wondering what was up and why she was in a certain area. I doubt she was a CI. Especially if she's worried about the cops stopping her.

This story has taken a hold on me and the input on here has been impressive. I'm just adding my two cents and somethings I can't get over.

I can't be the only 1 that finds it odd that after working late at an adult club at nearly 4am she is planning to go to another adult club just to hang out wow. Look she 20 and people hang late of course but man back to back adult clubs. I have a feeling that both clubs will play a role in some way. She seems like a free spirit and let's not forget we don't know the characters she met at these clubs. There are men out here who are pros in convincing women and in those environments everything is a toss up let's all keep that in mind.

The more I think about that text she sent her friend the more I'm confused now. At first I agree with the friend but now I'm leaning towards well what if she meant it was happening again SAME NIGHT remember OMG. Would apply again because think about the first time she could push off like well it's late whatever cop stopped me I need gas so I'm rushing but that OMG to me means something happens back to back quick and also why did she feel need tell her in text they were meeting could have told her than. Sometimes we feel fear and share it in different ways like that.

Lastly I still can't wrap my head around why atm decline usually at that time of night you do transactions that you know will work. That implies to me somebody was rushing. Maybe it's time for a private investigator because KC has two other big cases also right now. Somebody needs to hone in solo without police politics.

I agree. However, I don't think she was pulled over twice. She was just pulled over a lot and was saying omg as - not again. I say omg to a lot of things on texts to my friends.

This story has taken a hold on me and the input on here has been impressive. I'm just adding my two cents and somethings I can't get over.

I can't be the only 1 that finds it odd that after working late at an adult club at nearly 4am she is planning to go to another adult club just to hang out wow. Look she 20 and people hang late of course but man back to back adult clubs. I have a feeling that both clubs will play a role in some way. She seems like a free spirit and let's not forget we don't know the characters she met at these clubs. There are men out here who are pros in convincing women and in those environments everything is a toss up let's all keep that in mind.

The more I think about that text she sent her friend the more I'm confused now. At first I agree with the friend but now I'm leaning towards well what if she meant it was happening again SAME NIGHT remember OMG. Would apply again because think about the first time she could push off like well it's late whatever cop stopped me I need gas so I'm rushing but that OMG to me means something happens back to back quick and also why did she feel need tell her in text they were meeting could have told her than. Sometimes we feel fear and share it in different ways like that.

Lastly I still can't wrap my head around why atm decline usually at that time of night you do transactions that you know will work. That implies to me somebody was rushing. Maybe it's time for a private investigator because KC has two other big cases also right now. Somebody needs to hone in solo without police politics.

RE the part of your post I bolded: I don't find that odd at all given her job, the hours she (and her friends, probably) worked.

Regarding the declined ATM transactions, a couple of other posters have speculated with credible explanations on that (prepay at pump, may require a set minimum preauthorisation of an amount which was not available). Also, I THINK that info came from a reporter who talked to parents, not from LE?

I know a few friends in KC that own clubs (not strip clubs) with 3AM liquor licenses. The idea that there is coming and going after 3AM is unheard of as it is a violation that can cause a license suspension or fines. Once that door locks at 3AM that's it, nobody gets in. Working in the clubs require a "bar card" obtained through Regulated Industries from KC MO that has to be applied for and a background check is done to check for felonies and such. My question is: did she have one? The same goes for dancers which is a separate application and background check fees and such. I believe "The Shady Lady" has been in operation in KC for over 30 years and to think they would put a license in harms way to allow a get together after hours is questionable. Something doesn't add up with that story to me.

JMO's

I've just finished reading this whole thread, and skimming through the previous one.

Huge thanks to Niner for compiling/updating the timeline, and to the mapmakers (don't want to cite names in case I miss someone, as I think there are multiple contributors).

I have many questions/thoughts, but one that stands out to start with is: do we know when (date, time) Toni was officially reported missing, and by whom? Abject apologies if this has already been mentioned & I missed it.

I haven't seen that info, good question! This is all I've seen stated in MSM:
A missing person’s report was filed after Anderson failed to show up at the after-work gathering.
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/article127217284.html

At the start, the bf took over her fb and twitter. Do when know when. And another thing, I would give a bf my login for nothing. A family member maybe but I'd be pist if my privacy was invaded. Just a thought

He may have had access to a laptop or tablet that was already logged into her pages.

Yes, but normally by a certain time she was home. So she didn't want it showing something worse and clearly her parents can see her whereabouts so she didn't want them wondering what was up and why she was in a certain area. I doubt she was a CI. Especially if she's worried about the cops stopping her.

What do you mean clearly her parents can see her whereabouts?

I know a few friends in KC that own clubs (not strip clubs) with 3AM liquor licenses. The idea that there is coming and going after 3AM is unheard of as it is a violation that can cause a license suspension or fines. Once that door locks at 3AM that's it, nobody gets in. Working in the clubs require a "bar card" obtained through Regulated Industries from KC MO that has to be applied for and a background check is done to check for felonies and such. My question is: did she have one? The same goes for dancers which is a separate application and background check fees and such. I believe "The Shady Lady" has been in operation in KC for over 30 years and to think they would put a license in harms way to allow a get together after hours is questionable. Something doesn't add up with that story to me.

JMO's

Even their own employee and their friends are not allowed ?

Even their own employee and their friends are not allowed ?

Employees with a "bar card" for that establishment only. And there better not be any drinks on the bar or liquor being poured, etc. No "friends" or guests etc. The Shady Lady is only a couple blocks from the Police Department and very visible. Vice is very active all night in that area especially on the weekends.

JMO

Employees with a "bar card" for that establishment only. And there better not be any drinks on the bar or liquor being poured, etc. No "friends" or guests etc. The Shady Lady is only a couple blocks from the Police Department and very visible. Vice is very active all night in that area especially on the weekends.

JMO
I use to party with a group of friends and the owner of a seedy strip bar in Omaha right by a cops shop and we really didnt care. But I tell you what. Not one of the strippers hung out after work or the employees. They got outta there. This was like a VIP party.

I checked the Wichita court records...nothing.

Do we know for sure Toni is her legal name?

I checked the court records as well & found nothing, I had the same thought about "Toni" not being her first/legal name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ME-