Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First off let me say thanks to the multiple contributors input on my post.

I can see why her going club to club not the biggest thing. However she was working as a server on her feet and just working that late is tiring within itself. What I'm saying is that the investigators need to realize the personality of her and work that into the case. Being is she into that adult club environment who was she really going to see.

Think about this I'm wondering if she was suppose to meet someone outside of shady before seeing friends met her at a different place because she took to long after getting stopped by cops and having to get gas. People who intend to do harm get anxiety at times so being late can tick something in them. Investigators should check with shady about who left the club around then and did anybody seem to rush out.

Does the gas station have any workers usually most do even if the door stay locked and you pay through slot. At this point I check the news everyday and I check outlets. Sadly the story is losing steam the family has a choice to make wait for the police or take a leap of faith and hire an private investigator have them work the back channels they know. To be fair I don't know what the police know and they could be close. It just feels like more needs to be done. Every minute that past the task gets more hard. All hands must be on deck now trust the police but hire the private investigator for your own interest to have someone you can be like give me a run down of the situation. Anything helps at this point.

Lastly the BF said he expected her home after work but she was going to meet friends after work at shady I believe. So did he know she was going to a second club. Also has police verified that he was indeed home at that time for all we know he was not. How many stories you hear about the person doingg a crime and rushing back home to appear asleep. The one part I really can't get over is that after she turned out of that gas station she just vanished no trace. I can't shake the feeling maybe she came across somebody who car broke down on the highway and stopped. Having empathy for somebody since she herself was low on gas just a second ago. The human mind is a funny thing and different situations make you do things out the norm. Possibly that person had someone waiting in the cut somewhere. Which would explain why you cant find her car. 1 takes her and the other takes her car to avoid a obvious crime scene. At this point that could have happen maybe I mean think about it how do you and the car just disappear. I won't believe the hoax idea until that's totally proven out of respect for the family.

"How many stories you hear about the person doingg a crime and rushing back home to appear asleep"

I briefly touched on this way back in the first thread.

If he wasn't asked were you asleep, or what were you doing, and he offered up this information (asleep) freely, i would wonder why he felt the need to put it out there.

maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. when someone tells me the exact model, or there is a statement from police that expressly states it then i will believe its proven.

maybe they have and i havent seen it, but i have seen most of their comments about it and it is still not proven to me given everything else that has happened.

i dont think it matters anyway tbh.

It matters a lot imo. I doubt if malfunctioned. Just happened to stop working right around the time she goes missing? No. So, it matters because she either pulled it out (it's an adaptor type thing under the steering wheel where you test diagnostics) or someone else did (that person has to know about it - they didn't want the car tracked anymore at that point). She/They forgot about her phone pinging or thinking turning it off stops pings.

Tracker being gps capable back up: Her parents also say for insurance purposes they had a GPS tracker on her car, but her father told FOX 4 on Wednesday that the device is no longer working. Police aren't sure if it malfunctioned or was removed from her vehicle. She drives a 2014 black Ford Focus with Kansas plates: 989 GAX.

https://www.google.com/amp/kfor.com...y-woman-after-traffic-stop/amp/?client=safari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It matters a lot imo. I doubt if malfunctioned. Just happened to stop working right around the time she goes missing? No. So, it matters because she either pulled it out (it's an adaptor type thing under the steering wheel where you test diagnostics) or someone else did (that person has to know about it - they didn't want the car tracked anymore at that point). She/They forgot about her phone pinging or thinking turning it off stops pings.

Tracker being gps capable back up: Her parents also say for insurance purposes they had a GPS tracker on her car, but her father told FOX 4 on Wednesday that the device is no longer working. Police aren't sure if it malfunctioned or was removed from her vehicle. She drives a 2014 black Ford Focus with Kansas plates: 989 GAX.

https://www.google.com/amp/kfor.com...y-woman-after-traffic-stop/amp/?client=safari

i wasnt saying that nothing about it matters, i was saying that it doesnt matter if it had GPS or not, because apparently they feel pretty sure they know where it was when it last reported, and after that there is nothing to know because it stopped reporting.

There is probably a chance her parents were paying for her insurance and their deal was she had to use the tracker to keep costs down etc as they mentioned she had a lead foot.

i wasnt saying that nothing about it matters, i was saying that it doesnt matter if it had GPS or not, because apparently they feel pretty sure they know where it was when it last reported, and after that there is nothing to know because it stopped reporting.

I'm saying it's very important to the case. It's very telling that it was pulled out. Someone knew about it. Or she did it herself. And you said you never saw comments regarding it being gps, so I was showing you a news report that states that.

I'm saying it's very important to the case. It's very telling that it was pulled out. Someone knew about it. Or she did it herself. And you said you never saw comments regarding it being gps, so I was showing you a news report that states that.

right, you are making completely different points than i am. i get it. my point is very specifically about determining whether or not the device had GPS capabilities and my opinion is that it does not matter.

i acknowledged that i have seen the police statements regarding the issue and i still consider it unproven. clearly you feel differently, thats fine.

Just had a thought.... I'm thinking the text to her friend may have been a way of saying goodbye.

This is her long time best friend. She wants to say goodbye but doesn't want to tell her she's going to disappear. She settles for texting about the traffic stop.

Disables car tracking.
Texts best friend.
Shuts off phone.
Drives off to begin new life.

Seems to me she might be getting pulled over one of these days.

OFF TOPIC! Are threads removed now once someone is located?? I wanted to read updates on Misty Creed and Lauren Stacy. I thought they were always just moved to the located forum but I'm not finding them????

right, you are making completely different points than i am. i get it. my point is very specifically about determining whether or not the device had GPS capabilities and my opinion is that it does not matter.

i acknowledged that i have seen the police statements regarding the issue and i still consider it unproven. clearly you feel differently, thats fine.

I was just trying to explain myself when you posted about hers not having the capabilities. Not just for your sake, but others on this board. I was still saying things to help. Not just towards you in my replies. I think it's a big deal for the case. I had one and majority, of the good ones anyway, do have gps. Yes. It stopped working, so why does it matter you say as far as where she is now? I get that, but it does matter as far as it's someone who knew about it.
No disagreements or anything if that's what's coming across. I was just stating why I still think it's important.

I can see both sides but we don't know what the BF was really doing at that time. Sure he could have been asleep but unless they confirm his whereabouts I think keep a open mind on that 1. This case is so odd anything could have happened.

I wonder if the highway she was driving on has cameras anywhere along the route. Let's all remember the last person to see her alive was that police officer and they first said they no record. The GPS is definitely key that's only thing that might bring some kind of answers.

I think it IS important in that media (and here) has reported that the GPS was "disabled" as though it was part of some nefarious act or scheme that has transpired. I totally agree that it is unimportant. But on the other hand if it keeps being brought up as part of some part of the activity it becomes important to either say it is part of the story or is it being used to sensationalize a crime that has not been committed that we know of?

I am not sure if this has been discussed (I've tried to keep up)....This also may seem insignificant, but what's the one saying about "if you think no one would miss you or notice you're gone, stop paying your bills...". If that car is still having payments made on it, maybe they can stop paying. I've seen repo drivers find vehicles I would've never thought to look. I don't know how in-depth police can get into this as far as monitoring creditors and such....maybe this could all be done by the family. If it were my adult child, I'd call every single place my child had an account. My 26 year old does most of his banking and such online so hopefully they could get access. We know her boyfriend had access to her social media accounts so I am sure he knows how to get into everything else.

Just brainstorming and it may not amount to a hill of beans.

Is anyone aware of a recent missing persons case where LE was NOT able to pull/access the last cellphone ping by now? (Almost 2 weeks missing) Also, curious if there's been any recent cases where they DID get ping, but did not share the info with the public? Perhaps bc it would compromise the investigation? Still trying to wrap my head around why we don't know her lady phone pings yet...this makes me feel like LE knows a lot more but isn't sharing.

Is anyone aware of a recent missing persons case where LE was NOT able to pull/access the last cellphone ping by now? (Almost 2 weeks missing) also, curious if there's been any recent cases where they DID get ping, but did not share the info with the public? Perhaps bc it would compromise the investigation? Still trying to wrap my head around why we don't know her lady phone pings yet..

we can only guess, but i think its clear they had access to all her phone records early on and chose not to release some things. i havent heard anyone give a good argument as to how they could know her phone was "on the network" until 9:30pm but not know where it was (relatively).

Someone doesn't have to have prior knowledge of an insurance tracker to remove it. Any career criminal or anyone planning or committing a crime involving a vehicle would know to check for one. They are very very common now. JMO.

Someone doesn't have to have prior knowledge of an insurance tracker to remove it. Any career criminal or anyone planning or committing a crime involving a vehicle would know to check for one. They are very very common now. JMO.

That's true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members