Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted early that I thought I had read she was a communications student, and I just found it was posted on her FB page that she has listed she is studying Communications at UMKC. Just wanted to update that reference.

Also there had been some discussion as to her having 3 jobs. I think she was referring to Nocturnal Times, Promoter at Hy-tekk, and Chrome.

4ead570415e5a37d999fe1f50c0622ba.jpg

Yeah, I have seen the communications major posted elsewhere as well. There were also a few discussions about which 3 possible jobs she was referring to early on in the thread for her (maybe the first thread?). I'm not sure which 3 of the various things she does she would most identify with.

What I was wondering about--because she sometimes did say she was studying law and because she said she was charged and fighting in court in a case we can't find--is if maybe she sometimes inflated/masked details about herself for the purpose of impressing her reader. In that case, some of what we believe about her may be misleading.

For example, if she overstated her run-in with the police to appear more "hard core" (to choose a word), and she wasn't really ARRESTED OR CHARGED, it takes away the primary reason people have suggested she could be a CI.

I paid the $1 and these are the court cases that come up under Toni Anderson in Wichita. It's $1 to view each one or free if someone goes to the courthouse.

EDITED TO ADD:

According to the cases above, it appears only the March 2015 traffic infraction is our Toni Anderson. The other cases appear to be a different individual of another ethnicity that used the name as an alias.

The March infraction was a speeding ticket for $209. So what do we assume from this? The drug infraction was not in Wichita, perhaps while she was traveling?? Has it been scrubbed? Even if she "got off", there would still be court records.

Can anyone recall what was posted on the tumblr regarding this issue??

da7736da7b2c3a3423c22fe8df560fbf.jpg

a878aa749378667477198608cef14c44.jpg

cd0051a67603c4fd06f6dc8dacc869cf.jpg

I paid the $1 and these are the court cases that come up in Wichita. It's $1 to view each one or free if someone goes to the courthouse.

See question below about whether this is the right Toni Anderson?

There were filed in 2006, 2007, and 2008. She would've only been what? 10, 11, 12 at the time? Are you sure it's the right Toni Anderson?

I pulled a list of those records from the county court website last week. There really isn't anything there that could possibly apply except for the 2015 case because she would have been a minor at the time of all the other cases. If the other cases did involve her, her name wouldn't be listed since she was a minor in 2007.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I paid to look at a couple. According to the cases above, it appears only the March 2015 traffic infraction is our Toni Anderson. The other cases appear to be a different individual of another ethnicity that used the name as an alias.

The March infraction was a speeding ticket for $209. So what do we assume from this? The drug infraction was not in Wichita, perhaps while she was traveling?? Has it been scrubbed? Even if she "got off", there would still be court records.

Okay, I paid to look at a couple. According to the cases above, it appears only the March 2015 traffic infraction is our Toni Anderson. The other cases appear to be a different individual of another ethnicity that used the name as an alias.

Thanks for looking into this further.

Some *possible* explanations:

1. She "could have" been charged with something more serious than speeding, but the charge was reduced.
2. The charge she talks about is associated with another state or a different alias. Another spelling listed for her is Tonie. We don't know if her full name is Antoinette...or some derivative, I don't think.
3. She didn't really have serious drug charges brought against her, wasn't really fighting in court, etc. and inflated this for some other reason.
4. Somehow her record was expunged. (At least in my state, this can happen if someone is charged before they are 18 and they successfully complete probation and pay off any fines without further issues.)

Also relevant to this: AceDetective had pointed out earlier that on Twitter on July 21, 2016, she said she won a court case that she had been fighting for almost a year. He believed she was saying she beat the charges.

Also relevant to this: AceDetective had pointed out earlier that on Twitter on July 21, 2016, she said she won a court case that she had been fighting for almost a year. He believed she was saying she beat the charges.

This all could have been just a speeding ticket court case. $209 is a major ticket for speeding. Maybe she fought it for some reason? Or yes she could have had any drug related ones expunged, in which we could not view them any longer.

This all could have been just a speeding ticket court case. $209 is a major ticket for speeding. Maybe she fought it for some reason? Or yes she could have had any drug related ones expunged, in which we could not view them any longer.

Agreed. I suggested the possibility of it being expunged above too.

One more detail. From what I see, it looks like that fee range would be exceeding in excess of 25 mph. https://www.opkansas.org/city-gover...and-violations/fines-for-speeding-violations/

She never said she got busted for the drugs just that she had them. They might not of found them and she is talking about how bad an experience it was to almost get busted with the drugs in the car

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Seems like LE is aware of her history and possibly where and when she works.

Almost seems like she has been tailed and pulled over frequently possibly because they know she may be carrying drugs or lead them to the presence of drugs.

Seems like LE is aware of her history and possibly where and when she works.

Almost seems like she has been tailed and pulled over frequently possibly because they know she may be carrying drugs or lead them to the presence of drugs.

Her parents say she speeds a lot I believe. So she probably just gets pulled over a lot for being a bad driver. Seems so anyway.

She never said she got busted for the drugs just that she had them. They might not of found them and she is talking about how bad an experience it was to almost get busted with the drugs in the car

I was pulled over with six grams of MDMA and 30 hits of LSD in my car. I prefer not to talk about the rest of this experience, but it’s an absolute ****ing miracle that I’m not in prison right now. My life was almost completely ruined and I had to hide for the remainder of my time in Wichita.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-15-Jan-2017-1/page43&p=13085115#post13085115url]

by her saying she had to hid makes me believe that the police did find the drugs on her

It could have been a civil case and not a criminal case.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

It could have been a civil case and not a criminal case.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Absolutely. But so far we've only found one case. If we discover others, then we may find she was discussing a civil case.

I was pulled over with six grams of MDMA and 30 hits of LSD in my car. I prefer not to talk about the rest of this experience, but it’s an absolute ****ing miracle that I’m not in prison right now. My life was almost completely ruined and I had to hide for the remainder of my time in Wichita.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-15-Jan-2017-1/page43&p=13085115#post13085115url]

by her saying she had to hid makes me believe that the police did find the drugs on her
True. Yet there is no record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members