Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pulled over with six grams of MDMA and 30 hits of LSD in my car. I prefer not to talk about the rest of this experience, but it’s an absolute ****ing miracle that I’m not in prison right now. My life was almost completely ruined and I had to hide for the remainder of my time in Wichita.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-15-Jan-2017-1/page43&p=13085115#post13085115url]

by her saying she had to hid makes me believe that the police did find the drugs on her
Hide from who?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I was pulled over with six grams of MDMA and 30 hits of LSD in my car. I prefer not to talk about the rest of this experience, but it’s an absolute ****ing miracle that I’m not in prison right now. My life was almost completely ruined and I had to hide for the remainder of my time in Wichita.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-15-Jan-2017-1/page43&p=13085115#post13085115url]

by her saying she had to hid makes me believe that the police did find the drugs on her
Right, and she doesn't say who she was hiding from.
Even the perception that she was a CI may be enough to get her hurt. Guessing that a dealer/supplier isn't going to have a contact in the drug task force that he can use for verification.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So I have been reading this blog for many days and just had my account activated so that I can post. The post that was made by ilovematt is simply about math. Longitude and Latitude. The "thin Ice" comment is what I'm referring to. Until I hear more from LE on the the facts, I have to agree with many of you on possible outcomes. I can't shake the BF situation. Nothing about it seems normal to me. So, that being said, I think he knows more than we have been led to believe. That creates the fork in the road. If he knows more, was she a part of that or not.? She deserves (no matter the choice of her lifestyle) the benefit of the doubt until more info comes out. I am not feeling like that is going to happen until a "real statement" by LE is made or more pertinent information comes out. Does anyone know what the relationship between the parents and BF is like? Did the BF notify her parents of a possible missing daughter? Did LE notify them? I haven't seen them in the same camera shot since this happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The post that was made by ilovematt is simply about math. Longitude and Latitude."

it is astrology.

Hide from who?

Right. We don't know. I wish we did.

Possibilities:

1. The police. (Maybe by "I had to hide" she meant she had to lay low to avoid more run-ins.)
2. A dealer. (Because she may have gotten their goods confiscated and owed them money?)
3. Just society in general. (Maybe by "my life was completely ruined," she also means it impacted her reputation and made her feel shamed/judged like she didn't want to face others?)

What else am I missing?

I've been giving this case a lot of thought...I decided to analyze starting with the first bit of information that sticks out--she was supposed to be meeting friends and she was supposed to be going to the gas station, as per her boss (she was 'adamant', they said). Let's say she's not looking at buying or selling drugs, and she's just a 20 year old kid who is works at a semi-dangerous environment and wants to hang out with friends. At 20, I was paranoid at times late at night, even though I was often out late a night (I was married by that point and my husband worked nights, it wasn't uncommon to meet up for breakfast at 4 am and try to find something that was open in our smaller city to do). Even now, in my 30s, I'm still uncomfortable at night sometimes in the safety of my (relatively safe) neighborhood. Her reasoning for going to that QT instead of a closer one could be because she thought someone was following her--either a coincidence, they had been going in her direction for awhile, or someone maybe was actually following her. I think I read that locals say there's often a police presence by that QT, so perhaps she thought "Ok, I need gas but I'll go to a different gas station to see if this person behind me turns off, and if they don't, hopefully they'll be some cops around". I would imagine the fear of being stalked is present on some level for a girl working in a club like that. When she was pulled over, the other car passed by or turned off or whatever and she thought the danger was over and decided not to mention it because she felt silly. If she said she needed gas, an officer could easily look at her gauge and see if she's honest, so I think she really did. After leaving the QT, she runs into foul play. Maybe she disengaged the insurance tracker as a "Ok, they'll know something happened here because of this" thought process. Not knowing her personality, I can't say for sure if that's something she'd even think, but that is the sort of thought processes my friends and I had at 20. Since they aren't releasing dash footage or details on the phone, maybe they have an idea of where she is and are just keeping it quiet because they're on to someone.

Or, she was purposefully leaving. She could have even put her phone on silent and tossed it into a trash can at the QT and the reason they aren't releasing ping information is because there's nothing to release. I don't think she left on her own accord, but it's a possibility.

If Toni does have a drug charge, she could have gotten it as a minor. Wichita's juvenile court moves slowly and they often wait until the maximum 2 years that they have to deal with the arrest is up.

I believe this may have began as a scam to raise funds. The original goal was $3000 I think. A short disappearance for a few days. That goal was surpassed in a day or so. In time it has gotten out of hand and raised way more than that and garnered the attention it has. Crossed over into possible extortion charges using the internet. Careful what you ask for because she and others may have used fake news to paint themselves into a corner that is difficult to get out of. Not a popular thought but IMO plausible. These are young kids after all who maybe didn't think it all the way through. Why ask for funds for a PI and or reward when none of the above has been done that I know of? Following the money should be telling I think.

I cannot find the link for it but the Police and others has mentioned that she is "out of the area" so I will leave it as rumor.

JMO

Let's say she's not looking at buying or selling drugs, and she's just a 20 year old kid who is works at a semi-dangerous environment and wants to hang out with friends. At 20, I was paranoid at times late at night, even though I was often out late a night (I was married by that point and my husband worked nights, it wasn't uncommon to meet up for breakfast at 4 am and try to find something that was open in our smaller city to do). Even now, in my 30s, I'm still uncomfortable at night sometimes in the safety of my (relatively safe) neighborhood. Her reasoning for going to that QT instead of a closer one could be because she thought someone was following her--either a coincidence, they had been going in her direction for awhile, or someone maybe was actually following her....

On the tracked
"Ok, they'll know something happened here because of this" thought process.

Okay, so the logic that she might've removed the tracker part to notify people something was wrong doesn't fit well in my opinion. But I DO buy the first part, that she might've just been a 20 year old who felt a little uneasy out late at night and who skipped some less well-lit, less safe gas stations to go to this one. I've seen a couple locals in this thread who say the QTs are the best bet for a late night stop because they're well lighted and there are sometimes a few employees on duty. She might've only been trying to meet up with friends, but someone from her business circles interrupted her plans.

If Toni does have a drug charge, she could have gotten it as a minor. Wichita's juvenile court moves slowly and they often wait until the maximum 2 years that they have to deal with the arrest is up.

This makes sense to me too. I mentioned earlier in the thread the possibility it could've been expunged. I personally know someone who had an arrest at 16 that was later expunged after they paid fines and completed probation without problem.

Hide from who?

The only thing that even makes sense is she rolled on someone or several people to get out of being charged herself. This is a much more commonly used tactic than forcing people into being a CI. Once you're arrested the cops will tell you to give them names of people that are involved with selling drugs or they'll even put a phone in the room with you and have you call people and get them to admit to their involvement over the phone.

However, from being around that environment for many years I find her story hard to believe. It sounds more like a lot of fiction than anything else. No one I know that's been busted would have ever bragged about being caught. I know a lot has changed with SM, but I really don't believe that people in the drug world have suddenly wanted to be out in the open.

Hello from a local to this case and long time reader here finally joining after following this case from day one since this one has had a lot of local input especially on facebook, yet has showing differences from other local missing person cases which is why I think it caught my eye. I have had several different ideas for this one on what happened.

In regards to the south QT that is mentioned on FB, it is because originally the boyfriend said that is the one she was supposed to go to originally, but she somehow ended up going up north to the North KC QT. Based on my research of their SM presence which seems to literally spill out all of what they do for the most part personally. Also near this QT is the auto shop that happens to have 2 different names, 1 the same last name as the boyfriend, 2nd is last name of another person on her friends list. Connected or not, it is far fetched and just added to one of my theories that she is hiding in there.

Another theory based on the very open drug talk on her SM, I am thinking maybe she OD'ed somewhere and either is somewhere she put herself or someone put her there so they would not get in trouble. All we know is the BF was "asleep", but maybe he wasn't and she made it back there after picking up something and things escalated there or even back at the Shady Lady. After hour parties at strip clubs are not uncommon in the KC area if you are in the know or work there.

There is also a post from her back in middle of Nov. on twitter about going to jail for 3-4 months. Based on what her BF and her post on SM, she could have went away somewhere based on their party/drug/sex travels and since she was the backbone of the income he would need the extra money to survive - . Supposedly he started a new job based on what his twitter said when it was there at a local rubber company using a forklift. I wouldn't think that alone and their AirBNB they were doing on their apt. would cover their expensive purchases, travels and extra fun one bit to have all bills paid for.

There is something about this case that I just can't wrap my finger around based on Toni, her BF and her BFF (that had the texts we've all seen) that makes any sense. I hope all turns out good for the love of her family and friends.

I believe this may have began as a scam to raise funds. The original goal was $3000 I think. A short disappearance for a few days. That goal was surpassed in a day or so. In time it has gotten out of hand and raised way more than that and garnered the attention it has. Crossed over into possible extortion charges using the internet. Careful what you ask for because she and others may have used fake news to paint themselves into a corner that is difficult to get out of. Not a popular thought but IMO plausible. These are young kids after all who maybe didn't think it all the way through. Why ask for funds for a PI and or reward when none of the above has been done that I know of? Following the money should be telling I think.

I cannot find the link for it but the Police and others has mentioned that she is "out of the area" so I will leave it as rumor.

JMO

I wondered along these lines too. If these young people did set this up, then they're probably in a bad spot now. If so, in order for her to return to her life, they would have to create a story that can't be proven false by eyewitness testimony or other traceable records. Not to mention, now, a lot of Toni's life has been made public and scrutinized. Even if others in her circles trusted her, they may wonder about her now...and if the wrong people believe she's an informant, it wouldn't be safe to come back.

Hello from a local to this case and long time reader here finally joining after following this case from day one since this one has had a lot of local input especially on facebook, yet has showing differences from other local missing person cases which is why I think it caught my eye. I have had several different ideas for this one on what happened.

In regards to the south QT that is mentioned on FB, it is because originally the boyfriend said that is the one she was supposed to go to originally, but she somehow ended up going up north to the North KC QT. Based on my research of their SM presence which seems to literally spill out all of what they do for the most part personally. Also near this QT is the auto shop that happens to have 2 different names, 1 the same last name as the boyfriend, 2nd is last name of another person on her friends list. Connected or not, it is far fetched and just added to one of my theories that she is hiding in there.

Another theory based on the very open drug talk on her SM, I am thinking maybe she OD'ed somewhere and either is somewhere she put herself or someone put her there so they would not get in trouble. All we know is the BF was "asleep", but maybe he wasn't and she made it back there after picking up something and things escalated there or even back at the Shady Lady. After hour parties at strip clubs are not uncommon in the KC area if you are in the know or work there.

There is also a post from her back in middle of Nov. on twitter about going to jail for 3-4 months. Based on what her BF and her post on SM, she could have went away somewhere based on their party/drug/sex travels and since she was the backbone of the income he would need the extra money to survive - . Supposedly he started a new job based on what his twitter said when it was there at a local rubber company using a forklift. I wouldn't think that alone and their AirBNB they were doing on their apt. would cover their expensive purchases, travels and extra fun one bit to have all bills paid for.

There is something about this case that I just can't wrap my finger around based on Toni, her BF and her BFF (that had the texts we've all seen) that makes any sense. I hope all turns out good for the love of her family and friends.

We talked about auto shops and other places in the area where a car could be hidden earlier in the thread and the fact one owner had the same last name as her boyfriend was mentioned. I would suspect police have looked into this by now. What is your impression of their search efforts?

Her parents say she speeds a lot I believe. So she probably just gets pulled over a lot for being a bad driver. Seems so anyway.

Could be the reason for the insurance device in the car. They could have been trying anything and everything to get her insurance cost down.

As far as the possible drug charge she may have been fighting in court, I agree with others that she may have gotten it expunged, may have been a minor (Maybe the court battle was an attempt to charge her as an adult? Maybe it was a 4th amendment illegal search and seizure situation?), or it could have been while she was traveling out of town. She went to concerts and music festivals out of town and the fact that it was LSD and MDMA in those quantities makes me think she was going to a festival to sell or share with her group. Just speculation.

Also any bachelor's degree allows you to apply for law school, I had many classmates in law school with communications degrees. "Pre-law" degrees are actually very rare.

We talked about auto shops and other places in the area where a car could be hidden earlier in the thread and the fact one owner had the same last name as her boyfriend was mentioned. I would suspect police have looked into this by now. What is your impression of their search efforts?

I wanted to join earlier when that talk was taken place, just didn't until now. Local searches seem lack there of. Based on prior still missing local people where searches were done (still done months later) and put together by the family, SM and local media helped to get the word out this case doesn't have that kind of help or wide searching help by any of the family which seems weird. The BF's dad now posts in the local FB groups, which is odd. In a way he sort of attacks people, says they are searching (but supposedly he lives in TX and have not seen him as being in town). He just says they are looking for her, but media and local wise, it doesn't seem like that at all. The search parties are done by local people only with not that many people that show up.

Which brings me to another wild theory that her Dad is involved. I just need to find his middle name to point him to a possible person in Wichita that was arrested several years back for impersonating an officer which could explain the text about being pulled over again. Something about the initial interview of Dad was off about him - he gave me a bad feeling before I did any research into this case. Also to get the "GPS" readings of the car insurance deal was left up to them to get based on media info and interviews from the parents, but took a long time if they even received them yet. I would think all you would need is a warrant to pull that data asap? The parents did say in the beginning that Toni liked to work until midnight, get off and go work out for several hours and then go hang with friends until 4, 5, 6am regularly, BUT based on Toni and BF SM, they were doing far more. Maybe Dad didn't approve of this and he followed everything on SM and if he was truly the one arrested for impersonating an office in Wichita, maybe there is something to this....?

:welcome6:

I wanted to join earlier when that talk was taken place, just didn't until now. Local searches seem lack there of. Based on prior still missing local people where searches were done (still done months later) and put together by the family, SM and local media helped to get the word out this case doesn't have that kind of help or wide searching help by any of the family which seems weird. The BF's dad now posts in the local FB groups, which is odd. In a way he sort of attacks people, says they are searching (but supposedly he lives in TX and have not seen him as being in town). He just says they are looking for her, but media and local wise, it doesn't seem like that at all. The search parties are done by local people only with not that many people that show up.

Which brings me to another wild theory that her Dad is involved. I just need to find his middle name to point him to a possible person in Wichita that was arrested several years back for impersonating an officer which could explain the text about being pulled over again. Something about the initial interview of Dad was off about him - he gave me a bad feeling before I did any research into this case. Also to get the "GPS" readings of the car insurance deal was left up to them to get based on media info and interviews from the parents, but took a long time if they even received them yet. I would think all you would need is a warrant to pull that data asap? The parents did say in the beginning that Toni liked to work until midnight, get off and go work out for several hours and then go hang with friends until 4, 5, 6am regularly, BUT based on Toni and BF SM, they were doing far more. Maybe Dad didn't approve of this and he followed everything on SM and if he was truly the one arrested for impersonating an office in Wichita, maybe there is something to this....?

I appreciate you sharing the local impressions. We were told earlier by an admin not to sleuth or talk about the boyfriend or other family, as they haven't been named a POI. I'll be interested to see if any evidence or media reports come out which do lead to a POI soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OkCujo98