Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain this? What info is there on a wikihow? Tia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

almost a year and a half ago she posted that she was up all night anxious and that it "brought her to" this article;

http://www.wikihow.com/Disappear-Completely

does that mean she was "researching how to disappear"? maybe, idk. its interesting. but my guess is that its not related, and thats just my opinion.

Is that one of those that the person gets "tips"?

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

yes, but it appears she was only on there for 3-4 days, and possibly only did one "show" but that could have been just a test run for her setup, no way to know.

imo its unlikely to be relevant, she had one "admirer" and only ever received one comment on her profile.

yes, but it appears she was only on there for 3-4 days, and possibly only did one "show" but that could have been just a test run for her setup, no way to know.

imo its unlikely to be relevant, she had one "admirer" and only ever received one comment on her profile.
No but it increases the personality profile. A hustler for sure

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

To cut to the chase for just a moment and take the
temperature of the room -- which do you think now?

1. She will be found alive.
2. She will be found dead.
3. She will not be found.

____

Thanks to all who did this little thing. I like the ideas stated, or inherent, in each reply.

Here it is one more time.

Wow - that 60 minute report was horrifying and something more people should know about. Thank you for sharing it.

On a side note, I saw that there was talk of CI's. I followed the Andrew Sadek case where he was a CI and was killed.

Here is Andrew's case if anyone wants to read: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?242857-ND-Andrew-Sadek-20-Wahpeton-1-May-2014

During the course of that case (which is still going on), there was a special report on 60 Minutes about LE using college kids as undercover informants and those getting killed because of it:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/confidential-informants-60-minutes-lesley-stahl/

in response to that cam site link...

Toni wrote about trying camming in her tumblr. She said she tried it for about a week but quit. In her opinion it was too much risk for not enough money. When asked later, she said she doubted she would try it again.

What 'risk' she was talking about is not said. One guess is that she didn't want nude photos being made. Or maybe she quickly found she had some regulars that made her feel uncomfortable.

I am local to this case, I have been to both QTs Toni visited, the 31st st. one daily when I used to live in Hyde Park. I used to waitress and dance at clubs (not in KC) but have since moved on to owning my own successful non-adult business. With all these connections to the case, you'd think I'd have some theories of what happened to Toni, but I've got absolutely nothing. I put equal probability on accident, foul play, and left of her own accord right now.

With all that said, if anyone needs additional local insight, I'd be happy to provide.

I am not even claiming that I am convinced of what I am saying. It's all theorizing. Not much for us to exclude a lot of things.

In the Danielle Stislicki case, was a police officer the last person to see her? I think that's the key point that makes it kind of sketchy in appearance.

Again, I don't think even what I am saying is highly probable. Just testing theories. I've floated more than a few.

I for one appreciate you bringing this info forward. It may not be what happened with Toni (very well could be) but I had no idea the depth of the CI world and how people have legitimately gone missing/killed etc. IMO I've gained some knew knowledge in this area [emoji6]

Hi,

I don't know if this has already been covered, but was she actually a stripper? I thought I had read she was a server?

Prayers she is found asap - the video of her mother broke my own mother's heart.

Hi,

I don't know if this has already been covered, but was she actually a stripper? I thought I had read she was a server?

Prayers she is found asap - the video of her mother broke my own mother's heart.

Yes. Was noted many times on her own social media.

I for one appreciate you bringing this info forward. It may not be what happened with Toni (very well could be) but I had no idea the depth of the CI world and how people have legitimately gone missing/killed etc. IMO I've gained some knew knowledge in this area [emoji6]

O/T to this case but a Judge just tossed out a motion for authorities to get a gag order for the Andrew Sadek case in Utah. The college students parents are suing the LE for turning their son into a CI after busting with a small amount of pot. He was found dead in a nearby creek and LE ruled it a suicide. The parent didn't even know he was a CI until much later. Twisted and sad case here on WS. Off the soapbox now.

JMO

I agree here on the surface, however if it's common that she doesn't come home and an sleeps at a friends, then I don't think it'd be all that odd. It really depends on what their *normal* is. Even texting with others. What is her normal between say 9am and 9pm in terms of contact. That's the only thing that we can use to determine what should be alarming to anyone in her life.

I think someone who works till 4:30am might likely sleep till 3-4pm or later.

I regularly lived a life of being out until 5:00 am or later every single weekend for close to 10 years (some clubs in Little Rock stay open until 5:00 am). I was always up by noon to 2:00 pm the next day, as were all my friends. We were immediately on the phone with each other making plans for that night. This is why I find it odd that there are no records of calls to Toni's phone, especially when the friends at Shady Lady are the ones that first raised the warning flag about her missing at 5:00 am. Why, at the very least, weren't there any messages from them on her phone?

Hi,

I think server is all that's in MSM. However, she has SM posts re:stripping. For example, she pointed out that people think strippers make a lot of money but she has to pay to dance. It's my opinion she probably did both dancing and serving. I don't think it's her "full time" job though.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am local to this case, I have been to both QTs Toni visited, the 31st st. one daily when I used to live in Hyde Park. I used to waitress and dance at clubs (not in KC) but have since moved on to owning my own successful non-adult business. With all these connections to the case, you'd think I'd have some theories of what happened to Toni, but I've got absolutely nothing. I put equal probability on accident, foul play, and left of her own accord right now.

With all that said, if anyone needs additional local insight, I'd be happy to provide.

Hi Azure! I had seen someone on a Facebook page say that the QT on 9, where Toni was said to have pumped gas at, frequently had issues with declining cards at the pump.

Not that this would be a huge issue but I was just trying to see if you could confirm ever having the same issue there?

Thanks and happy to have you here with local insight!

I regularly lived a life of being out until 5:00 am or later every single weekend for close to 10 years (some clubs in Little Rock stay open until 5:00 am). I was always up by noon to 2:00 pm the next day, as were all my friends. We were immediately on the phone with each other making plans for that night. This is why I find it odd that there are no records of calls to Toni's phone, especially when the friends at Shady Lady are the ones that first raised the warning flag about her missing at 5:00 am. Why, at the very least, weren't there any messages from them on her phone?

I think we touched on this the other night. No one has confirmed nor denied that family and friends weren't contacting here and that those calls/texts showed up until the time the phone shut down at 9:30pm. LE could have simply just addressed the last unknown contact (according to friends and family). Maybe? Lol

I put equal probability on accident, foul play, and left of her own accord right now.

to respond to wfdogot's poll, this would be my response as well. hate to bind myself to any one of those for fear it could blind me to other possibilities at this point.

I think server is all that's in MSM. However, she has SM posts re:stripping. For example, she pointed out that people think strippers make a lot of money but she has to pay to dance. It's my opinion she probably did both dancing and serving. I don't think it's her "full time" job though.

I do think it was her main job. She talked about it a lot on tumblr and twitter. Said she averaged $250-$300 per night.

She also said, though, that the amount of money was extremely variable, making anywhere from $1000 down to losing money on any given night. There's a tweet where she complains about paying $200 to the club, but only making $20.

I was just wondering actually, what kind of night she had that night. If she had a bad night, followed by getting pulled over, that really could have had her in a bad place.

One thing that does give me some hope is: where's her car? Makes a simple murder or suicide less likely given that her car hasn't been found yet, imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ateen