Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think it was her main job. She talked about it a lot on tumblr and twitter. Said she averaged $250-$300 per night.

She also said, though, that the amount of money was extremely variable, making anywhere from $1000 down to losing money on any given night. There's a tweet where she complains about paying $200 to the club, but only making $20.

I was just wondering actually, what kind of night she had that night. If she had a bad night, followed by getting pulled over, that really could have had her in a bad place.

One thing that does give me some hope is: where's her car? Makes a simple murder or suicide less likely given that her car hasn't been found yet, imho.
Yes. It was an icy night. A sunday. May have lost money that night

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

I think she is alive and probably hiding out <modsnip>. But on the other hand I believe that she might be with a sex trafficking because of how long she's been gone now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I think we touched on this the other night. No one has confirmed nor denied that family and friends weren't contacting here and that those calls/texts showed up until the time the phone shut down at 9:30pm. LE could have simply just addressed the last unknown contact (according to friends and family). Maybe? Lol

Yeah. I have even brought this up, but it seems strange that LE wouldn't release texts or calls from friends that they have been able to completely rule out. Especially if the texts are simply messages inquiring about Toni's welfare. There's just too many things with this case that don't add up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do think it was her main job. She talked about it a lot on tumblr and twitter. Said she averaged $250-$300 per night.

She also said, though, that the amount of money was extremely variable, making anywhere from $1000 down to losing money on any given night. There's a tweet where she complains about paying $200 to the club, but only making $20.

I was just wondering actually, what kind of night she had that night. If she had a bad night, followed by getting pulled over, that really could have had her in a bad place.

One thing that does give me some hope is: where's her car? Makes a simple murder or suicide less likely given that her car hasn't been found yet, imho.

They do both. They serve in between dance sets. I have been there a time or two, LOL. The amount of money the "house" charges each performer varies from club to club. The better the club the higher the house fees. Some clubs collect the fee nightly and some weekly. The work they do is not as pretty as it might seem. Can you imagine the cost of costumes then makeup and so on? THEN the house fees.

JMO's

I am not willing to make a profile to investigate this, but it appears Toni had a profile on this site as well. This just increases the number of people out there who might have been fixated on her, in my opinion.

http://profile-tuk-01.myfreecams.com/VanityRayne

This just gets darker and deeper....such a sad way for a young, beautiful girl to live.

The more things like this I see the more I realize she is most likely not voluntarily missing. She could have answered some kind of craigslist ad etc and met her demise.

Sad.

They do both. They serve in between dance sets. I have been there a time or two, LOL. The amount of money the "house" charges each performer varies from club to club. The better the club the higher the house fees. Some clubs collect the fee nightly and some weekly. The work they do is not as pretty as it might seem. Can you imagine the cost of costumes then makeup and so on? THEN the house fees.

JMO's

Thanks for clarifying, as I was a little confused about the stripper/server discrepancy. So stripper and server are the same job at these places. That explains why she has never talked about being a server but all her associates called her a server.

Yeah I wonder if she had side jobs and whoever she met up with is someone dangerous.

Regarding the last text she received at 4:50 ish, was that confirmed by LE?

To my understanding there has been no comments made about that after it was reported correct?

I believe Toni went into or was led into the business she worked in as a very young impressionable young girl and found quickly there is an underbelly to it all that can be shocking and scary. Things you cannot unsee or knowing things you can't unknow. Before knowing it she became part of it. What all that entails remains to be seen.

JMO

The more I think of how quickly the go fund me page was set up the more I question it.

My advice to these people is this: It's tax time. It's all out there about how much cash is being made per night. Hope you plan on reporting and paying tax on it. The IRS has a regional revenue division just down the street from you.

JMO

Why did she pay money to the club ? At least from the city I live, even a stripper do not pay money to the club from their own pocket

The more I think of how quickly the go fund me page was set up the more I question it.

Is there a way to see if there had ever been a go fund me page attached to her name prior to her disappearance ?

Oh boy. I think it's about to hit the fan.

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

Ok, something just hit me. I'm gonna ramble a sec. Alot of things we have seen verified and simi verfied, we can see acceptions to them all, in that I mean, yeah, she might of had a wreck, but they would of found her by now. Yeah she could of got mugged or killed. Yeah she was a hustler <modsnip> Think about the first two pictures we saw side by side, reminded of a case we were working on not too long ago. Just the, I don't know. The pictures just reminded me of a victim, no high risk life style expected of this young, middle class, college student just trying to make a living and have some fun. Which it really sounds like she was doing. I just really, if this turns out to be a hoax, I hate this phase of crime solving....I will be blown away. Makes more sense that she was a hot young, naive young one, trusting everyone, that has put her in a very precarious situation, maybe even death. You never know.

Have they checked the auto place on the maps? They would know about unhooking gps and that area was the last her car pinged?

The comment she made about paying to dance and not making any money? Usually the will travel and pay to dance "in" as a guest dancer. Like a show case.

There is alot of antagonizing going on in the chatter too, which really needs to be noted. I'm trying to verify some info right now, that I think is actually slander, but you know, anything is possible. Right? Might as well check it out.

Is there a way to see if there had ever been a go fund me page attached to her name prior to her disappearance ?

There were rumors circulating about this, don't think I can say much more without violating TOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist