Found Deceased MO - Toni Anderson, 20, North Kansas City, 15 Jan 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
we can only guess, but i think its clear they had access to all her phone records early on and chose not to release some things. i havent heard anyone give a good argument as to how they could know her phone was "on the network" until 9:30pm but not know where it was (relatively).

To not scare away a potential POI.

Been following this case on here and thought I'd chime in with my thoughts on where it stands at this point. First, and foremost, I strongly believe the police know WAY more than has been released. They have said that there is no indication of foul play. Here insurance tracker stopped working right after she was pulled over and went to the gas station. Seems a bit odd for sure. It appears she did not return any texts or communicate with anybody after that point either. Her car has not been located. She's leading a life that puts her at a higher risk of danger. She's supposed to start classes very shortly, however, her SM history suggests she's not really into it. Her BF seems a little shady, and there is really no indication on her SM accounts that she's really "that" into the relationship. My gut feeling is that she's trying to ditch her life and is hiding out somewhere. However, that feeling is continually fading as each day goes by without resolution. Whatever the case is, I get the feeling LE has a pretty good idea and are staying tight lipped about it. Either for her privacy since no crime has been committed or because they're pretty sure she's a victim of a crime and are trying to gather enough evidence to make an arrest.

OFF TOPIC! Are threads removed now once someone is located?? I wanted to read updates on Misty Creed and Lauren Stacy. I thought they were always just moved to the located forum but I'm not finding them????

been wondering the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As have I. I tried to access the previous chat but it said it wasn't available. Possibly due to the fact that her family has asked for privacy? Would like more information on previous thread access, if possible!

OFF TOPIC! Are threads removed now once someone is located?? I wanted to read updates on Misty Creed and Lauren Stacy. I thought they were always just moved to the located forum but I'm not finding them????

They/their families may have requested them to be taken down. Or maybe too many TOS violations.

Thank you! I grew up with her, and she and her family are truly good people. Just happy she was found.

Misty Creed was found safe.
https://www.facebook.com/MissingPie...175764455263/1630976863875152/?type=3&theater

Laura Stacy was found safe.
Family of missing woman Laura Stacy asks for privacy
By City News Service
POSTED: 01/26/17, 5:51 AM PST
http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20170126/family-of-missing-woman-laura-stacy-asks-for-privacy

Apologies for my previous comments not quoting/giving reference to the post I was responding to. They were in reference to the above.

First, and foremost, I strongly believe the police know WAY more than has been released.

Your whole post was great but I am highlighting this portion to say YES YES YES, this. We can't possibly know everything that LE does.

Is Toni and only child? have any family i.e. parents, siblings been on any searches?

Someone asked Josh Helmuth (verified) whether police have commented on Toni's last phone activity up until 9:30pm Sunday...

https://twitter.com/Jhelmuth/with_replies

he says the family said the phone was on until monday morning, and the police will not comment.

Is anyone actively searching? Family or LE? I can't seem to locate any changes from a few days ago.

Misty Creed was found safe.
https://www.facebook.com/MissingPie...175764455263/1630976863875152/?type=3&theater

Laura Stacy was found safe.
Family of missing woman Laura Stacy asks for privacy
By City News Service
POSTED: 01/26/17, 5:51 AM PST
http://www.dailynews.com/general-news/20170126/family-of-missing-woman-laura-stacy-asks-for-privacy

Yes, I know they were both found but there is a "Located" forum here on Webslueths that the post usually moves to once a person is found and updated articles could be linked and discussion can continue about persons of interest (if there is one), etc. I've never seen posts deleted before, just wondering if it's a new policy?

Is anyone actively searching? Family or LE? I can't seem to locate any changes from a few days ago.

last word from the police is they are still investigating, and im sure the car is still on a list of things to be aware of, but they wont really be doing any "searching" without a specific area to search. last i saw from the family is that as of yesterday they are still out spreading fliers and "searching".

There is chatter on FB saying cops are searching a wooded area near I-435 and Barry Rd. It's in North KC, but no word if it's related to Toni.

Yes, I know they were both found but there is a "Located" forum here on Webslueths that the post usually moves to once a person is found and updated articles could be linked and discussion can continue about persons of interest (if there is one), etc. I've never seen posts deleted before, just wondering if it's a new policy?

That's all I can come up with. Would like to know as well

Not sure... potentially if no crime was committed? Misty checked herself into a depression clinic and Laura most likely just got lost.

Let me know if you find out.

No time for a full post at the moment, but I think this has to be voluntary missing. Just has to be.

Being enrolled in pre-law seems at complete odds with the lifestyle she was living and her sentiments on Twitter. Why not music business? Journalism? Marketing? Something to make the festival life permanent? It seems school was something her parents wanted, really, and could be a factor in wanting to disappear.

If she had a prior federal drug charge, it wont show up in normal court record searches. Pacer is down for maintenance or I would check it - someone remind me this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katsimpson1022